[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Skeleton here, what are some easy ways to get a lot of calories

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: Foods.jpg (991KB, 1793x1932px) Image search: [Google]
Foods.jpg
991KB, 1793x1932px
Skeleton here, what are some easy ways to get a lot of calories per day without a ton of shit like sodium or sugar?
>>
high fat, low carb foods
proteins
>>
>>17680168

steak.

1227 calories
264 mg of sodium

per pound

daily recommended amount of sodium perday is 1500 miligram so you could eat three pounds of steak a day, morning, noon and night, and still not hit that.
>>
>>17680175
But that would be a ton of cholesterol?
>>
>>17680179

you didn't ask about cholesterol, you asked about sodium and sugar.

truth be told you are not going to find a protien rich super food.

chicken surprisingly has even more cholesterol and sodium then a steak does, but 200 less calories.

point being that if you want it 'easy' with 'a lot' of calories without sodium and sugar, you're going to have to make a sacrificde elsewhere. namely price and cholesterol.
>>
>>17680188
I just need a lot of calories (2800 per day to gain 1 lb a week) and would prefer to not exceed daily limits for things like cholesterol, sugar, sodium, etc. I don't really care about fat, and of course protein is good.
>>
>>17680168
Rich pasta dishes like stroganoff, alfredo, gnocchi in vodka sauce... shit like that

You can get low fat alfredo sauce at the grocery if you're concerned about that, or use skim milk in your carbonara sauce
>>
Try working out and eating 1500-3200 calories per day, depending on the regularity and intensity of your working. For gaining mass, keep your cardio workouts low (1-4 miles of running would be enough) and focus heavily on traditional weightlifting. Don't hurt yourself, though (and don't ignore the cardio at all! you'll be better off with both). then, once you've gained a few pounds, start shitposting on /fit/.
>>
>>17680168

Whole milk, it's cheap, easy and has lots of calories and nutrients for a 2spooky skeleton such as yourself.
>>
>>17680168
OLIVE OIL. Or other oil. It's pure fat, no sodium, no cholesterol, no carbohydrates. Take whatever you thought you were going to eat, and fry it with salt, pepper, and oil.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.