[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would cause your gf to go from "I love you and want

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (30KB, 367x384px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30KB, 367x384px
What would cause your gf to go from "I love you and want to move in together next year" to "I fell out of love and need to be alone right now" in a matter of literally 2 weeks? We broke up and I'm trying to give her space but I want to text her every second of every day and it's killing me. I know she is depressed and has anxiety but I didn't think it would cause her to burn it all down...

>inb4 it's another guy
>>
Self bump because I'm desperate
>>
Did you ask her about it?
>>
>>17679814
How long have you been together?
>>
a girl being attracted to your money doesn't mean she is intellectually attracted to you. you were essentially dating a whore.
>>
>>17679814
if someones actually loves you, this would be something that has to happen over a long period of time. she didnt love you if she changed her mind in literally 2 weeks. she was infatuated. either this or she is still in love with you but something has happened that is stopping her from being in a committed relationship. maybe she has to look after a sick family member?
>>
>>17679839
I've had endless conversations with her about it before we broke up but I still don't understand. This was literally the best relationship we both had (she said so too, it was reciprocated), but she I guess feels that even though I'm the right guy it's at the wrong time in her life, which I think is a load of horseshit. Literally this girl went from telling me she knew where we were gonna get married to breaking it off in the course of 2 weeks.

>>17679857
Almost exactly a year

>>17679861
Where did you get that I had money? We're both seniors in college
>>
There's a bunch of possibilities:

1. She's having a breakdown/crisis

2. She cheated

3. This has been building up over a long time, but she pretended everything was fine until she could no longer hold it in

In any case, you should wait and see. Pressuring her into pretending that she's solved her issue when she hasn't will just make the whole thing blow up in your faces even worse farther along the line.
>>
>>17679814
>inb4 it's another guy

9 times out of 10, that's the reason.

Just be happy it happened now and not when you were actually living together.
>>
>>17679883
From our conversations and what I know about her it's almost definitely choice 1 with a little bit of choice 3... By this Thursday it will be 2 weeks of no contact. I'm trying to give her space but I'm worried that if I wait too long then the breakup will settle in and become final... I just want us to work
>>
>>17679888
maybe i am wrong. im not relationships experience. but if someone really loves someones, i cant see them cheating. from what i know people cheat because they either dont care for their partner or they are bored. seems like she has been bull shitting or she is having some break down or something really fucked up has happened in her life
>>
>>17679898
relationship expert i meant to say not relationship experience lol
>>
>>17679883
it's three OP and there could be plenty of reasons she just isn't feeling it anymore and finally had the guts to tell you and end it. Having said that, many times the courage needed to end it comes with interest in another man.
>>
>>17679918
>many times the courage needed to end it comes with interest in another man.

i think this is true. people, normally women, will have a guy they are talking to so they can fall back on them if their relationship is failing. my ex kept going out, and talking with a "friend" of hers before she started rejecting me.
>>
>>17679921
>>17679918
I know this seems like denial or whatever but unless she had me absolutely fooled for a year I don't think it's another guy. I'm pretty sure it is mental instability. She said the only time she feels comfortable is in her room, alone, talking to no one, and that hanging out even just with me was too much stress for her. I don't understand how that manifested itself after a year but that's at least what she was telling me
>>
>>17679898
People cheat for all sorts of reasons. People tend to rationalize away cheating, which can lead to someone even doing it to someone they legitimately loved. When that happens they tend to overcompensate (Let's move in together!) then push away (I just need some space) pretty quickly. Sound familiar?

Or she didn't actually love you, but cared just enough to not want to shatter your heart and ego, even though that's what usually happens anyway.
>>
>>17679921
Don't kid yourself. Guys do this just as much as women.
>>
>>17679947
really? most guys i know that break up dont get with another person for a while but all the girls i know will get with another person more or less straight away.
>>
>>17679947
>>17679944
Canes stay on topic and give me some advice based on what I've told you guys? I'm really desperate here :(
>>
>>17679960
Can we*
Not canes
>>
>>17679929
OP she could have just met the guy a few weeks ago. No fooling it doesn't take much if she is questioning the relationship already. She starts crushing on the guy, doesn't check herself and goes with it and is a very short time she'll dump everything for a chance.
>>
>>17679958

Isn't this just more about coping mechanisms? Guys tend to need time to get over a failed relationship and to wallow in self-pity for a bit. Girls just use rebounds, because they have more market and they manage loneliness less well.
>>
>>17679960
We did.

She fucked someone else or at least wanted to.

/thread
>>
>>17679958
Honestly, I've noticed the opposite with girls wallowing in pity for a long time and the guy fucking a random tinder girl the next day.

I'm sure it's all perspective.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.