[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Girl very flirtatious, likes hanging around me. >Cool

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1475587324487.png (71KB, 598x566px) Image search: [Google]
1475587324487.png
71KB, 598x566px
>Girl very flirtatious, likes hanging around me.
>Cool I'll ask her on a date
>When that though hits my head, the next day she just avoids me like the plague for some reason
>We're literally sitting in class and she looks at me about 50 times
>Class ends, she quickly leaves and goes back to her dorm, whilst she looks at me one last time
>text her if everything's alright
>she says she has a lot of stuff to do
>I say I'll listen to her if she wants, because a lot of stuff isn't being communicated
>no response

Why? She's still staring at me for some reason so she doesn't hate me, I think. Do I just wait? Do I still greet her? We haven't said a word all day but we've basically been in one another's presence all day.
>>
Idk why, I can only guess and my guess is as good as yours. Worrying about "why" is pointless here anyways.

Don't contact her, wait for her to contact you. Greet her like you would greet any other classmate.
>>
>>17679729
Gotcha, I think she's been playing hard to get and I did something I probably didn't realize and she bounced off of it. I'm not very perceptive.
>>
Bumpo for more opinnions
>>
>>17679724
Maybe (emphasis on the maybe) she flirted with you on impulse and is now screaming in her head "oh god i'm sure he hates me but i want him but i should stay away" etc etc. tl;dr nervous/anxious/self-conscious grill.

I dunno why but from your description and my experience that was the first case that strongly came to mind.

Like I said, she might just be nervous/indecisive.

Just be chill. Act normally. Greet her tomorrow when you see her and all, maybe ask if she's ok.
>>
>>17679864
That honestly seems the most plausible, thanks m8. I just hope this isn't some weird form of rejection, I don't think that she thinks I like her. I haven't made it obvious anyway.
>>
Fuck guys,
she texted me what i meant, and I said miscommunication and asked if she wanted to meet up to talk for a bit. She said she has some test to take and that she's been really stressed. I said that I'd quote "be there is she wants to talk and she'll do just fine"
Did I just fuck all of this up?
>>
>>17680110
yes.
>>
>>17680127
I want to fucking die. I'll never get a gf at this rate.
>>
>>17680131
maybe you will, if you actually think before you text something. It's a pretty good and easy to develop habit, wouldn't you think? It will eventually lead to you, thinking before talking irl too. C'mon anon, it's not that hard. THINK, NIGGER, THINK!
>>
>>17680149
I did think, and then I thought more and realized how beta it was. I wish I could just fucking take that back. There's no recovery is there?
>>
What's wrong with that message? I genuinely see nothing bad about it, it's supportive and invites to a conversation, but not in an intrusive way.
>>
>>17680167
You think so...? I've just been feeling awful for a while for some reason so I'm probably just losing my mind atm. If you were me, what would you do in the future with this girl. Should I just leave her alone until she comes to me?
>>
>>17680167
>wanna talk?
>you know Im here 4u right?
>you can tell me anything, you know that, right?
>wanna come and talk to me about stuff, Ill listen to anything
>please talk to me about what's bothering you, I really want to hear
>pls respond

I know, I'm exaggerating, but you get the idea.
Again, OP, let her contact you and next time be a little more nonchalant about it all. You're supposed to give her the feeling that you'd be there for her, to subtly imply it. Not to say it. If she wants to talk to you about it she will, people tend to love blabbing about their problems and whatnot.
>>
>>17680202
I know, but desu I only recently noticed she seemed interested, and had been basically ignoring her for a long time, so I didn't want to be an ass. I'll just do nothing I guess
>>
>>17680131
>I'll never get a gf at this rate
I think you should start looking into being friends with her first because your best girlfriend should be your best friend.

Don't pressure yourself too much (nor her). Why do you want a gf? So somebody can love you since you can't love yourself? Watch out for getting into relationships just because of extreme needyness or pressure.

Seriously, chill.

For now leave her a bit maybe. Idek. It's your choice really. She might be actually stressed due to tests, it might sound like a typical excuse but sometimes it's true (esp if she's asian or something).

...or, periods.

In that case you're just gonna have to wait it out, bruv... hormones are fucked up shit m8
>>
>>17680424
You're probably right, I just though i had my chance here and it seems to be gone.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.