[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I feel like being an asshole to my gf time to time, but I absolutely

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 23096.jpg (113KB, 460x342px) Image search: [Google]
23096.jpg
113KB, 460x342px
I feel like being an asshole to my gf time to time, but I absolutely have no reason to be, nor is any of it ever sincere. I don't get what drives me to do the things I do. I love her and my actions are a-okay, but I'll always have the urge to mess with her, even with issues she's sensitive about.

Examples:
>Cook dinner for both of us, make it all fancy, but then toss on the table dismissively and wander off
>She'll sometimes ask me who I'm texting; it's pretty much always my friends, but I'll put on an act to be shady and suspicious, pretending I'm texting one of my ex's, by being super vague and shit
>Sometimes just give her the cold shoulder in public, pretend to be in a sour mood
>Give many sarcastic answers to her questions

I don't get it. She's the only gf I've ever had the urge to be dickish to. It's not as if I mean any of it, and I've expressed this to her. She understands that I do genuinely care for her via my actions, but the act is annoying.

What do?

She also is the longest term relationship I've had at 2 years. Most others of mine are year/year and a half
>>
>>17679479
There's nothing wrong with you, people do this all the time. This is why close friends insult each other for fun and poke at each other, there's something in our genes to do this as a means of "testing" a relationship with someone and strengthen it.
There's a point when you'll find the limit and realize how far you can push the relationship, people usually only have an urge to do this with the those very close to them.

It's either that or you don't actually love her that much anymore and your subconscious mind is forcing you to be an asshole and break up with her.
>>
>>17679479
Ack my bf does some of that crap.
Mostly the act dickish/distant in public. I am his first real long term relationship and he hates his mom and always kind of disliked women. Sometimes when we are out together he walks way far ahead or some dumb thing like that.
It drives me soooo nuts but I see he is acting like a temper teen
>>
>>17679479
Check your privilege you sexist pig.
>>
>>17679620
It does make sense, the insulting part. I do insult my close friends and they insult me back and we have a good time. I seriously hope it's not my sub-conscious.

>>17679656
Ah. I've had pretty good relationships with pretty much all women in my life (good terms with mother, ex's, etc...) so I'm not sure where the behaviour stems from. Even in general I can be standoff-ish and aloof to strangers as well, and other times more engaging.
I don't make it seem like I actually don't care about her, I just play up a mischievous kind of behaviour.

>>17679808
Checked
>>
hate to break it to you, but... YOU MAY BE AN ASSHOLE. just saying if you want to loose her keep it up. if not straighten up and be nicer to her.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.