[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

need help breaking up with a girl im 34, shes 19 shes head

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: Fidan_Hajiyeva[1].jpg (187KB, 864x487px) Image search: [Google]
Fidan_Hajiyeva[1].jpg
187KB, 864x487px
need help breaking up with a girl

im 34, shes 19

shes head over heels for me

im her first everything

i thought she would be more mature (she acted like it for a while) but we arent on the same level in conversations and everything else

shes a FOB and im a white guy, so theres that.

how do i let her down easy? really, even her friends tell me how much she L words me

i thought i could do it, but i cant anymore

how do i let her down gently?
>>
>>17679142
still there?

maybe point the age difference to her?

>gently

looks she would be utterly destroyed if you let her down, whatever you do
>>
>>17679451
yes, and i know it sounds cliche

but i was hoping it could work. so i gave it a chance. but we really want different things. shes even grossed out by some sexy time things we do, shes just never done any of it

i dont want to stick around just for physical, becase that just wouldnt be right. even though when i let her go she is naive enough to let another guy abuse her or something

anyway, thanks
>>
>>17679142
>she's a FOB
You're dating a Forward Operating Base?
>>
>>17679545
That's what i thought as well
>>
Maybe im crazy here but you know, just stick with her? She's 19, she's into you like crazy, she will grow up. You can put up with it can't you?

Or she'll get older and leave you because she hasn't experienced life etc etc
>>
>>17679562
shes sweet, but sometimes its annoying to be with her.

and her English isnt that great, i always have to correct\teach her

i have other options, but from outsiders seeing it, it looks weird. older guy with such a young girl with broken english

at first it was ok, cute, at first. but i just cant do it anymore. i dont even show her to my friends\family

i dno
>>
bump, someone help me. im about to break her heart
>>
File: wat.jpg (6KB, 278x181px) Image search: [Google]
wat.jpg
6KB, 278x181px
>claims she's not mature
>says "she L words me"
>>
>>17679142
Does your first name start with H by any chance?

Well, dude, i dunno.
You should say the truth to her someday, no matter how heartbreaking it gets.
And deliver it in a most sensitive way possible.
>>
>>17679913
Lol
>>
You asked us about this a few weeks ago, didn't you?

I told you not to do it, bro.
>>
>>17679925
>>17679913

thats me, op, saying it

she says the real word.
>>
>>17679928
nope, someone asked if they should date a 19yo?
>>
>>17679937
Seriously, i am either high, or your name starts with H
>>
>>17679946
why? but it doesnt
>>
>>17679933
That's the point.

You're apparently also stupid in addition to being immature.
>>
>>17680173
do you know why a guy wont say it?

you havent grown
>>
>>17680177
It's the fact that you can't even say the word on an anonymous message board.

I loke how you're getting super defensive over the idea that you might not be as mature as you thought in this relationship.

Grow a pair and tell her it can't continue because you're still a manchild.
>>
>>17680191
projector
>>
>>17680198

Nice dude. You sure showed him how mature you can be!
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.