[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i know i sound like a degenerate, but i don't understand

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 14603971.jpg (65KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
14603971.jpg
65KB, 540x540px
i know i sound like a degenerate, but i don't understand what's inherently wrong with incest?
I'm obviously not talking about parent/child, uncle/nephew relationships, that's just wrong and i understand it, but what's wrong with being in love with your sibling/cousin/whatever, as long as you're both consenting adults?
>but the children would have genetic diseases
then why are people with severe genetic problems allowed to have children?
Before you ask, no, i don't want to fuck my brother/sister, the thought actually grosses me out.
>>
>>17679058

Where's the need for advice here? This seems like a post for /b/
>>
>>17679064
i don't want to get 200 retarded replies. i know it's a bit off topic for /adv/ but i don't really know where else i could ask
>>
>>17679058

>i know it sounds degenerate

so there you go. its inherently degenerate even to you.

the problem with incest is that you guarantee all the recessive bad traits/diseases/deformities get paired up.

to say that someone with a genetic disease cant have a child is to say that even that incest couple couldnt have children with soemone else. they all / we all carry these genes. all of us have bad recessive hidden genes.

incest brings them to the surface in an almost guaranteed way.

but the world is set up in such a way that if it is true fucking love, bro and sis can run off and pretend to eb married elsewhere.
>>
>>17679058
My sister and I had a relationship between the ages of 14 - 18 (she was 2 yr younger). We don't do it anymore, but we both turned out normal.
>>
>>17679058
Disgust with incest in inherently found in healthy human beings because our species inherently understands that the chances for abominations, deformations, retards, etc. exponentially increases when fucking a family member.

You need to be at least two steps away genetically for it to be considered safe from a genetic standpoint. That means no siblings, parents, aunts, uncles, or first cousins.

That's really the end of the thread.
>>
>>17679058
There's a lot wrong with it, even if you don't conceive children together. If things go wrong between the two of you, if there's a bad breakup, the awkwardness between the two of you could ruin your family. You wouldn't be able to avoid your ex without some serious issues. Kinda the same reason it's usually discouraged for co-workers to sleep together, but more extreme.

It's also just socially unacceptable, it'd damage your reputation and the reputation of your family. Basically, there are just a hundred different ways it could fuck with the lives of all the people that love you and raised you. Don't wreck your family just to get your dick wet.
>>
>>17679058
the concern is with reproduction. inbreeding can cause all kinds of problems in most species.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.