[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Over 3 years Ago I caught Genital Warts from an ex girlfriend,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: i1IUAeN[1].jpg (68KB, 679x486px) Image search: [Google]
i1IUAeN[1].jpg
68KB, 679x486px
Over 3 years Ago I caught Genital Warts from an ex girlfriend, They appeared for about a month and then went and I haven't had any since, do I still need to tell girls I've had them in the past? I'm getting pretty close to a girl and I don't know what the procedure is.
>>
>>17678859
You do realize you are asking for sexual health advice from a board full of dweebs who have never spoken to a real live girl, don't you?
>>
>>17678859
Go to a doctor or free clinic and get tested. Find out if you have the herp.
If you do find out you have it and don't tell your partners then you're a piece of shit.
And if you live in the US then you can be sued for knowingly passing an STD/STI.
Regardless if you have an STD or not, you're one of the reasons diseases like this are so rampant, at the first sign of one you should get diagnosed, take medication and inform your partners whether you're using protection or not (warts can be spread even with a condom)
>>
>>17678900
I went to the doctors when I had it, That's how I know I had it, I got treatment and It's been gone since.
>>
>>17678900
Also, I've been with a girl since and told her, and she didn't care, but I'm just seeing if that's something that needs to be done forever, because it's fucking awkward to bring up.
>>
I thought I caught the Herp, I got tested and came back negative. But, occassionally I still get some irritation down there.

Since I tested negative, and doctor said nothing to worry about on two seperate visits, I'm just going to avoid fucking when my dick has any redness.
>>
>>17678916
>>17678920
So you have been diagnosed... you didn't mention that in your original post.
Like I said it's not just a moral obligation to do so, it's a legal obligation.
If you're fucking her, she's blowing you or even giving you a handjob she's at risk of contracting it and it's fucked up to not give someone the choice whether you're having a breakout or not.
It's way more awkward to get into a relationship and having to tell them down the line after sleeping together for weeks or months.
And it's unfair to have someone say they don't want to sleep with you because there's risk of them contracting a disease with no cure? That's a bit selfish. I bet you wish whoever gave it to you would have told you if they knew they had it. Given the choice you would have probably wanted to have known, if that ex knew she had herpes, and maybe not have risked it.
It may seem like it's an unneccessary truth, but it's unjust to knowingly pass that burden onto someone else. It's a risk of having sex, but you can protect the women you're with by giving them the power to make that decision instead of being irresponsible like the person who gave it to you.
>>
>>17678991
Not OP but it is very rare for it to spread through oral, and I'm fairly certain there's no proof it spreads through handjobs.
>>
>>17678859

if a girl is smart she is vaccinated against HPV and therefore cannot get genital warts.

as for you, you should ideally be telling them until two years has passed since your first outbreak (which is when doctors agree its phased out of your system).

but honest to god its not that big a deal. everyone gets HPV, and warts are just HPV, but on the plus side they're the type of HPV that doesn't cause cancer.

im in the same boat as you OP. truth be told i havent told more than like two of my early sex partners. they didn't care. just go get vaccinated. its usually recommended for womens and gays but no reason not to if you're seuxally active, great way to avoid teh cancer.
>>
>>17679034
Well I'm from the UK, and girls get vaccinated here in school, And The last girl I told that's How I brought it up, (Did you get the vaccine in school because the other year blah blah), And It's been 3 years since an outbreak, But you get pretty conflicting information, they say 2 years its usually gone but you should tell partners as you can never tell. It's stressful.
>>
>>17679008
You can get herpes on your hands, it's called digital herpes.
http://www.skinsight.com/adult/herpeticWhitlow.htm
>>
>>17679034
>HPV doesn't cause cancer
Some types of HPV in men don't cause cancer, some do.
For women, any type of HPV may cause cancer.
>>
>>17679096
This isn't true, only the "symptomless" Strains cause cancer.
>>
>>17679061
We are talking about HPV, HPV is not Herpes
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.