[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i'm 19-years-old female college student who behaves either:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1474879370548.jpg (20KB, 480x361px) Image search: [Google]
1474879370548.jpg
20KB, 480x361px
i'm 19-years-old female college student
who behaves either:

>totally normie, supportive, nice, shy, helpful, can support any conversation, doesn't judge anyone
>around acquaintances and female friends

>talking about anime, video games and saying picrelated lines non-stop, trying to joke memes horribly
>around interesting guys, bonus points if they are 8+/10

You see, i don't have male friends for a reason.
How do I fix it, i really want to act like a retard with someone, but none of my female friends would understand. And the guys i speak a lot with think i'm fucked up.
Pls, how do i fix me
>>
>>17678827
LONDON
O
N
D
O
N
>>
You want to take the initiative too much. You're not a guy, you don't have to. Just look good, be a bit more passive, mysterious, and let the guys orbit you. Bonus points for fuck me boots.
>>
>>17678827
I volunteeer as tribute
>>
You don't fix, you find someone who is similar, like me.
>>
>>17678852
B-b-but with whom should i discuss memes with?

Plus, if i dress somewhat pretentious wi it be for better or worse? I want to try some subculture stuff, because it's a common thing on campus.
I am a sort of covert attention whore.
>>
>>17678869
Where are you from anon? I'm a 20 yr old who has a nose and two kidneys. That's the best I can offer.
>>
>>17678869
Discuss it with your girlfriends, or get a guy who is into similar stuff, and then you can discuss it all night long, and not get bored.

Dressing somewhat pretentious is good. Dressing like an outright whore and whoring around is bad. No one will take you seriously if you do that.

What you want to do is make them feel good, feel aroused, suggest that there is a lot more to you than what they can see, but make them work to get closer to you. You'll get your attentionhunger fulfilled and then some. (same thing works if you're a guy, difference is what makes girls and guys aroused and feel good)
>>
>>17678884
Anon, thanks, your advice is truly helpful!
>>
>>17678936
Really depends on what do you want from guys.
>>
>>17678827
If you can't find anyone who likes your memage on campus, aim further! Get on a dating site, or take your memer friends out to a bar and see if anyones interested in what you're saying!
>>
>>17678936
Just don't go over the board, and calm down. You really don't have to do anything, just react. If you want a guy who you can discuss memes with, don't change, just find a guy who likes, you the way you are.
>>
>>17678827
>I want to sperg out about weeb shit with guys, how do I do this?

Gee, I dunno boss. Maybe find some male weebs?

Shouldn't be too hard. Gender ratio of weebs is like 4 or 5:1 in your favour unless you're in Japan.

See if there's a Facebook group for anime shit in your area, games, cosplay, shit like that. See if your uni has clubs for any of that shit and hang with those people.
>>
>implying you can't find a guy who'll love your animu & vidya talks, horrible memes and dark humor sense
Well I suppose you don't find them interesting
>>
>>17678827
ingest peyote, embark on vision quest
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.