[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am 21 years old, and a junior in College. I am still a virgin,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

I am 21 years old, and a junior in College. I am still a virgin, I've never even held a girls hand. The last and only girl that has ever showed interest in me was back when I was 14 in 8th grade. I have tried everything medicine, dressing nice, working out, joining clubs, but nothing works. I have asked out 2 girls in the past 2 years at school, and both rejected me.
I don't understand, I am decent looking and 6 feet tall yet no girls even look at me when I walk past them. I even bought a 2009 Bright Red Mercedes-Benz Slk in hope that I would impress some girls, yet nothing has come of it. I am tired of seeing people my age, and much younger having success with girls. I was talking to my younger cousin who is just 15, and he said he has slept with 3 different girls and one was 17! How could this be possible? He looks similar to me, but is much smaller. This is outrageous. I saw a skinny redneck looking guy with an unkempt beard with a 8/10 gf. He didn't even dress nice, and he had a 1990s pickup truck. How could an inferior male sexually mate with a 8/10? While I get rejected by a 6.5/10? It is unfair and unjust, something has to be done about this problem.
>>
Looks don't have that much to do with it, that being said you look like you're 14-15 years old. And you drive a literal fag mobile real estate agent car.

Work on your attitude I guess.
>>
>>17678736
Go to sleep, Elliot
>>
Didn't you faggots learn anything from Elliott Roger?
>>
Definitely a mental problem. As far as looks go you look fine, just work on the acne and try to smile a bit more.
>>
>>17678736
>I have tried everything
>I have asked out 2 girls in the past 2 years
Have you tried... asking out more girls? Of course doing the same thing again and again while expecting different results is pure insanity, so you have to change your circumstances and adapt.

Read this: bookofpook.neocities.org
I'm willing to bet you're a nice guy who hides his own sexuality instead of embracing it. No wonder women see you as a non-sexual being as well.
>>
>>17678736
Why do people want a relationship so bad? That's why divorce rates are rising, people are rushing shit. If you just wanna get laid tindr/clubs should do.
>>
I know the answers to your questions, and will be more than willing to provide you with sound advice

...but you won't listen, and the thread will be clogged with r9k

I'm willing to change my mind, but you need to prove you're ready. Re-read what you just wrote, and tell me how all the things you listed, aren't what women are looking for.
Just second-guess a little. Think outside the box - what's missing, my dude?

I'm a piss-poor, 32yo homeless artist, btw. Been sleeping in my studio, which doesn't have a shower, for the last four years. The last couple of years I've slept with nine different women. Some for months. Chicks don't care about what you think they care about. Just for reference, the last woman who got her heart broken, is a 8/10 restaurant manager on a $85K sal, with a full amazonian built body you would die for. Did I tell you I was homeless? I'm basically a poor man's hobo.
>>
>>17678745
I know I have a babyface no need to rub it in. It's not a fag car, I see rich old men driving SLKs all the time, I bet you would sell your mother for a car like that.
>>
>>17678736
Attitude. Work on it. I bet there's some stuff you aren't even writ8ng
>>
isnt this guy literally qouting eliot rodgers? i have read eliots manifesto and this sounds incredibly similar, obviously with a few changers.
>>
>>17678770
Definitely an attitude problem.
>>
>>17678770
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOO9OOOOOOOOOOOL

Okay, don't take advice from someone who's actually had sex and has a gf. Go fuck yourself you little prick.
>>
There's a grain of truth in some of these posted replies. The reason why the scraggly dude has a 8/10 girlfriend is confidence. Women are attracted to confidence. You have to build yours up, and you can do this by being gregarious (outgoing and friendly) with less attractive girls. This helps you polish your game with little risk, and it has the added benifit of letting the prettier girls see the you're approachable. They also will be more receptive to your advances in the future because women are very competitive in this area. So let these things work for you. Remember, talk to the chubs, the brace faces, the less attractive ones. Make them feel good with some light flirting. It helps you get out there and builds your confidence. Before you know it, you'll have to beat them off with a stick.
>>
>>17678853
even better: talk to everyone! Bus drivers, clerks, postal workers, people in line, etc. The more you talk to people in general, the less of a spaghetti hole your mouth will be when you want to open up someone you'd like to ask out.

In addition to building confidence, there is such a thing as building attraction. And it doesn't have much to do with looks. Actually, in terms of looks, body language should be your main concern. It doesn't matter how tall you are, if you got a horrible posture. It doesn't matter how straight your teeth are, if you don't know how to maintain eye contact, and smile genuinly. It somehow matters how pitched your voice is, but not nearly as much as how you talk to women.

I'm still waiting for that list.
>>
>>17678736
>yet no girl even looks at me
It's your body language. Work on your life, gain friends, go out more, try new things, stop thikning everybody can see you're a virgin.
Do Sports so you feel more comfortable in your own skin. Get involved in a club, charity, anything that gives you responsibilities and purpose. Learn how to assert yourself, and stand up in the face of circumstances that are against you.
Soon, girls too will notice the difference.
>>
>>17678736
why the fuck is everyone turning adv to soc again!? the reason /soc/ was made was for these threads
sage
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.