[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i wanna kill myself. what the FUCK. i was in bed with my bf normally

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 129
Thread images: 12

File: 1470027580881.jpg (102KB, 500x698px) Image search: [Google]
1470027580881.jpg
102KB, 500x698px
i wanna kill myself. what the FUCK.
i was in bed with my bf normally and we were talking. we got into sexual past and he asked me what was the naughtiest thing ive ever done. i told him honestly and he became disgusted, said he didnt know me at all and stormed out. i think he just broke up with me. im crying so much.
why do people ask if they dont wanna know? should i hide forever?
>>
>>17678643
you're bf is a shithead
>>
>>17678643
He wasn't looking for honesty, you dumb twat. He was looking for something to be turned on about, and you fucked it.

What did you do by the way, you obviously dirty whore?
>>
>>17678643
Just be thankful he revealed his true self so early, you're better off without him.

But out of curiosity, what did you say?
>>
>>17678646
thank you

>>17678650
by naughtiest i thought he obviously meant most wrong and i was honest
i let a teacher cum on my boobs twice so i wouldnt fail class
>>
>>17678659

your bf must accept you and every aspects of you, like >>17678655 said you gotta be thankful that he revealed like the shithead he is
>>
You made the right move, best to be 100% honest.

Now go find someone who accepts you and your past.
>>
>>17678659
>i let a teacher cum on my boobs twice so i wouldnt fail class
Lel easy mode
>>
U did everything right, u was honest for him and he is only to weak for it
>>
inb4 /pol/ack with >durr you beta cucks she's a whore
>>
>>17678659
Ha!
>>
>>17678659
Oh, so he just had a problem with your ethics - or lack thereof. Well, that's okay. As everyone else in the thread has said, go find someone who will accept you - someone compatible with you.
>>
>>17678659
Ok.
>>
>>17678659
I don't know, it sounds pretty heavy. This isn't just some fetish being acted on, this is literally trading your body for something. Prostitution, essentially.

Not only that, but a teacher and a student. As much as we may like to fantasize about such situations, in reality it's extremely wrong. I would be concerned regarding the circumstances.

You haven't shared the exact circumstances, but I don't think you could blame him for being upset by this. As per his reaction, you're going to have to wait until he calms down to hear how he really feels about it. Odds are that he just got caught up in it, or didn't hear the whole story and misunderstood. I'd say just talk it out.

Contrary to what many here believe, it's not common practice to exclaim, "Woah, dude! Radical!" whenever hearing about a questionable aspect of your partner's life.

As per right or wrong, that's up to you to decide based on the faith and observations you have of your partner. I can't tell you that it was correct or incorrect to tell him this, but I think it would've been wise to err on the side of caution.

Ultimately, it's your life, and your choice to do as you see fit. Conversely, this holds true for those you interact with. Just know that all of our actions will hold consequences in one regard or another, regardless of perceived shades.

The best you can really do at this point is provide him adequate explanation to warrant your actions. Otherwise, you may be looking for another partner. Whether this is a loss or a gain for you will remain to be seen.
>>
>>17678699
>You haven't shared the exact circumstances

grades were horrible and i had a friend who fucked a teacher regularly in order to get benefits, so she encouraged me to do the same.
>>
>>17678725
Yeah, that would worry me as a partner.

How do you feel about it?
>>
Next time don't date insecure manchildren from /r9k/.
>>
>>17678643

Props for being honest with him, If you want to keep him I'd suggest sending him a message explaining it all and maybe downplay how bad it was, tell him about how your friend did it and you were young and gullible etc. You learnt your lesson and felt repulsed while you did it etc, even if its bullshit, he just doesnt want to think his gf is easy.
>>
>>17678739
obviously i did it because i wanted to so i thought it was hot
>>
>>17678748
This.
Date a real man from reddit who doesn't mind if teachers cum on your boobs. Hell, he might even lick his cum off your breasts.
>>
>>17678831
>Let a rando cum on you to pass a class
Yea thatd throw up so red flags for me as well.

Now if you said some former bf or even a one night stand or hell, some guy you met at a concert in the portashitter thats roughly normal shit. But the fact you literally whored yourself out, i wouldnt trust you either. The other examples are just saying youre crazy or spontaneous. What you did was when the going gets tough, sell your body.
>>
File: 1365469895544.gif (1MB, 499x341px) Image search: [Google]
1365469895544.gif
1MB, 499x341px
FINGERCUFFS?

Watch Chasing Amy for some good advice on this one.

He feels insecure that he can never satisfy you as much as whatever that was, and he is most likely afraid that since you've been promiscuous with your past, that it might in turn be unfaithful.

>Try this
>1. Give him 24 hours for thinky feels
>2. Ask him for permission to speak
>3. Apologize for shocking him
>4. Acknowledge his feels and show him you get why he might be shocked
>5. Address his fears by stating what they are and specifically telling him why he shouldn't fear that.
>6. Let him speak for as long as he needs to without interrupting him.
>7. Assure him that you like him and you won't fuck anybody else unless it's a team effort.
>8. Make sure he knows there is no pressure to make a decision in that moment.
>9. Give him time to think.
>10. Accept his decision.

He should come around if you're worth it and aren't a total slorebag, which, if you care enough to seek advice, at least part of you isn't. If not, give him time and try again later, and make sure you don't fuck anybody during his break because he might just need space and that would ruin your chance.

Ultimately, what you have done can say a lot about who you were, but only how you treat other people speaks to how you are.
>>
Can i be your bf now
>>
>>17678748
she manipulate a guy with sex you dumb fuck that is a huge red flag.
>>
>>17678646
>you're bf
You're a shithead
>>
>>17678659
Lol dirtbag.
Being a whore is kind of a dealbreaker
>>
>>17678857
>that moment when you write up a l9ng ass post that becomes irrelevant with new info in the thread

I feel you anon
>>
>>17678659
>a literal whore
>upset that your bf broke up with you
>>
>>17678659
Maybe he got triggered by this
>i let a teacher cum on my boobs
because one of his ex's cheated on him with a teacher.
This happened to me once, and if a lady would tell me this kind of stuff, I'd react the same way your bf did.
>>
>>17678831
yeah, I'm with your bf on this one. You do this for a grade you'll do much more if you get into a jam. Blow job for a parking ticket, hand job to let you cut line at Starbucks, ass fuck to repair your phone.
>>
>>17678659
That is literally the definition of a whore.
>>
>>17679698
being completely honest i dont see anything wrong with being sexually adventurous and doing those things, but in a relationship i obviously would not
>>
>>17678659
> I understand i lack the intellect to pass this class, but will allow you to cum on my tits and use my body as a free pass!

I hope your not proud of your degree/diploma
>>
>>17679728
There's being sexually adventurous then there's trading sex for favors. If my gf told me she let some rando cum on her for fun I'd be less upset than if she did it for a favor.

Honestly, your bf shouldn't have asked if it was that big of a deal. Don't ask if you don't want to hear the answer.

Did you blow/fuck the teacher or did he literally just jerk off onto your tits?
>>
I would totally do this as a practical joke.
>>
>>17678659
Pff, expected something more hardcore, your bf is a fag
>>
>>17678669
Right, let's pretend this is something she'll ever mention to a guy again.
>>
>>17679805
just masturbate/touch in his car, i let him see my vagina as well when he asked for it. but just masturbation.
>>
It's always best to be honest, even if it upsets the other person.

This is specifically why I don't inquire about sexual history past the important stuff. I'm much happier not knowing my partner's dirty laundry, I wasn't much of an angel myself and I'm not jumping to tell them.
>>
>>17679805
>Honestly, your bf shouldn't have asked if it was that big of a deal. Don't ask if you don't want to hear the answer.
He did want to hear the answer, that's why he asked. Is it really beyond you that he might of been asking to purposely find a bad answer?
>>
>>17678659
he did the right thing
you're a whore, in a literal sense
>>
>>17679833
I would've broken up with you too. That's infuriating to hear you got a leg up in life simply because of your gender, and you just went with it not worrying about what the right thing to do was. Instead of studying and learning you forced your way onto a degree with your body, it's like stating it's the only valuable thing you have.
>>
>>17679865
there was no degree, it was a math teacher in the last year of high school
>>
>>17679869
jesus fuck
did you have any regrets? like at fucking all?
>>
>>17679869
Wow. It didn't even further your livelihood, that's how low you are. You could've taken a simple summer class or make up course.
>>
KILL YOURSELF BITCH
>>
>>17679869
>being this bad at high school math
>>
>>17679053
Sounds like the teacher manipulated her for sex with grades, you moron.
>>
This is why you always wait for their answer first in order to guage how truthful you should be.

That being said, if you can't be honest with your partner about things like this, it's a shitty relationship. You dodged a bullet.
>>
File: really.gif (560KB, 262x200px) Image search: [Google]
really.gif
560KB, 262x200px
>>17679869
>not even for college credit
honestly depending on what class it is in college
In Calc 4 rn and i would let a professor cum on my tits and i'm a guy
>>
>>17679728
you are right there is nothing wrong with being adventurous but you did this for a passing grade. If you were going for adventurous one time would do but you let him do it twice so there was a negotiation. Ok you can cum on my tits if you pass me. Nope not of equal value. Ok you can cum on my tits twice. Deal? Deal. Go ahead and give me the first load and I'll come back tomorrow for the second.
>>
>>17679908
Its bf dodged a bullet. OP's just a cunt.
>>
>>17679870
regrets for what?

>>17679901
he didnt manipulate me, i flirted with him and i wanted it
>>
File: Neato.jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
Neato.jpg
9KB, 225x225px
>>17679956
>someone came on her tits in the past
>she was honest to to her boyfriend about it when asked about her sexual past

Oh man, what a huge cunt.
>>
>>17678659
How long ago did this happen and did you know your boyfriend already at that time?
>>
>>17679981
Don't act deliberately obtuse, it's not clever. It's pretty plain that people are mainly reacting to the fact that it was her teacher and that she did it in exchange for better grades (twice) -- you know, all the parts of the situation you left out.
>>
>>17680052
I'm not trying to be clever, I'm pointing out the obvious. She was honest with her boyfriend about her past sexual experience. Nothing about that makes her a cunt, not even the fact that it was with her teacher (the poor victim in all this obviously).
>>
>>17680052

Maybe you shouldn't ask if you aren't prepared to stomach it. Whatever answer she gave was always going to piss off her boyfriend.

OP is the one who dodged the bullet if anything.
>>
File: 1462709757581.gif (2MB, 265x308px) Image search: [Google]
1462709757581.gif
2MB, 265x308px
>>17678643

Today I give thanks for this b8 thread.
>>
>>17680083
>too dumb to pass a math class in highschool
>too lazy to work hard for it
>slutty enough to let him cum on her tits for the grade

yeah, this thing really doesn't say anything about her personality and it's just those bitter virgins judging her for it. But good on her for being honest about it, at least.
>>
>>17680083
>>17680090
I'm certainly not saying that she's a "cunt," but as somebody pointed out above, it's almost prostitution -- at the very least it's really iffy ethically. It's not unreasonable for him to react badly to that.

Reacting badly to a girl admitting she did something ethically dubious (like this, or cheating, or anything incestuous, or sleeping with your boss to advance professionally) is completely different from reacting badly to her just admitting she did something kinky with an ex.
>>
>>17680116

I think the fact that you're aggressively chomping on this obvious bait says more about your personality than the personality of this fictional girl.
>>
>>17678659
I'll admit, I expected worse.
>>
>>17678659
>sells body for personal gain

Wew he dodged a bullet.
>>
>>17679728
it's not your fault that you're devoid of morality. it's your parents' fault.
>>
File: pepe (2).jpg (24KB, 251x242px) Image search: [Google]
pepe (2).jpg
24KB, 251x242px
>>17680124
I think the fact that you're defending this obvious bait while being passive-aggressive towards me because of my aggressiveness over it says more about your personality than mine.
>>
>>17678725
>my friend told me to be a prostitute so I did
lel, you sound like a retarded doormat. You should do one of those creampie glory hole videos, you'd make a bunch of money.
>>
File: 1397977832322.gif (632KB, 232x196px) Image search: [Google]
1397977832322.gif
632KB, 232x196px
>>17680130

>lies

"WHAT A LYING WHORE, FUCK THIS BITCH"

>tells the truth

"WHAT A FILTHY SLUT, FUCK THIS BITCH!"

I think we're just coming to this impasse where we all have to agree that women aren't allowed to make any mistakes. I mean, half of my male friends have masturbated at work, fucked a fat girl in a bar bathroom, let their dog lick peanut butter off of their balls or done something genuinely done something foul or sexually deviant as younger kids and I don't think we're anywhere near as critical about those kinds of things.

All I know is if I was expected to be judged forever based on the fucked up shit I did with my dick as a teenager I wouldn't be deserving of any love whatsoever. I suspect that that is the case for a lot of the men out here. I'm not saying OP or women in general should be absolved of all of their behavior I'm just saying that I think its funny that 4chan, home base for all the degenerate, loli loving guro furry fantasy fuckboy neckbeards in the world are so quick to jump on the moral high horse.

Also, I'm just going to put this out there, lets alllllll stop pretending like you faggots out there wouldn't finger bang a teacher or let her squat on your face for a minute or two so you didn't have to pay attention in class. You fucking know you would. Admit it.
>>
>>17680154
>Also, I'm just going to put this out there, lets alllllll stop pretending like you faggots out there wouldn't finger bang a teacher or let her squat on your face for a minute or two so you didn't have to pay attention in class. You fucking know you would. Admit it.

No, I wouldn't. I liked learning. But I guess that makes me a faggot in more ways than one.
>>
>>17680145

>I think the fact that you're defending this obvious bait while being passive-aggressive towards me because of my aggressiveness over it says more about your personality than mine.

I'm calling you an idiot. That would be considered just regular aggressive.

The reason I'm calling you an idiot is because you're getting your panties all twisted over a make believe story. My statement has nothing to do with bait and everything to do with your strange behavior so, if you could explain to me how calling you an idiot is considered "defending" the made up story I'd love to know.
>>
it's a women shouldn't have accountability for anything and if you think otherwise you are ___ episode
>>
>>17680155

>No, I wouldn't. I liked learning. But I guess that makes me a faggot in more ways than one.

Touche, sir.
>>
>>17680162
Oh, right, so when strangers on the internet are being aggressive and calling others idiots they're idiots. But when you do it you're not an idiot. Nice.

And someone could come as easily and say that my post is bait and you're an idiot for being aggressive towards some bait post. You idiot.

Oh and you didn't call me an idiot. You said "this says more about your personality". You "subtly" implied it. You sassy teenage girl, you. Faggot.
>>
>>17680164
But she took accountability for it...
>>
>>17680164

I think its more of a discussion about what kinds of mistakes people are allowed to make, how long they should be expected to atone for them and where the line of reasonability is drawn when you attempt to rectify who someone was in the past with who they are now.

The same conversation could be had with the opposite sex or even acts committed that aren't sexually based like violent crimes.

I think sex is just one of those things that has such a stigma on it that its really hard to crawl out from underneath. Like someone who robbed a store with a gun is so much more likely to receive a "second chance" from society than a rapist. Even after decades of staying clean and being a productive member of society the half-life of judgement laid on people for the things they did in the past really depends on a lot of factors.

In this particular instance I think its really hard for young kids, especially the kind that frequent this place, to have any perspective as to what its like to be someone and then 20 years later be a completely different person. They're all barely out of their teens and can't contemplate the possibility that in 10, 20, 30 years they could look back on some of the things they did when they were young and be really confused and embarrassed by it. Its a lot easier for people in their 30's and 40's to overlook these kinds of things because they can relate to what its like to do something really dumb and irresponsible as a child and know what its like to grow as a person and put your stupidity behind you.
>>
>>17678659
That's like, prostitution I guess. You didn't hurt anybody so there isn't a problem and you didn't do anything wrong. Your boyfriend is a sex negative faggot, and you're a dumb bitch for saying "i wanna kill myself" and crying when you've done something so obviously not immoral.

If you were rational, the only ethical dilemma you'd find yourself facing would be if you passed a class when you shouldn't have. Of course, education is a joke for the most part, and again, it's not like you are affecting other people's lives negatively by getting a... conditional pass I think it's called?

Anyway, stop being a dumb bitch and pick better boyfriends. Jesus.
>>
File: 1410666198035.gif (2MB, 295x254px) Image search: [Google]
1410666198035.gif
2MB, 295x254px
>>17680180

>Oh and you didn't call me an idiot. You said "this says more about your personality". You "subtly" implied it.

Congrats. You have basic reading and comprehension skills. I'm glad you were able to pick up the hidden message on that one. Gold star for you.

>Oh, right, so when strangers on the internet are being aggressive and calling others idiots they're idiots. But when you do it you're not an idiot. Nice.

I'm calling you an idiot for going out of your way to demonize and ridicule a made up person over a made up story. People are usually able to just throw up a 0-10 score and admit they got trolled but you're taking it amusingly personally.

I don't know if you understand the rules of idiocy but pointing out the fact that someone has done something stupid does not in fact make you stupid.
You said something dumb and then I said, "Hey, look everyone, that guy said something dumb."

Thats about as far as logic chain goes on that one, kid. Sorry. I guess next time just try not to be so fuckin dumb? Thats the only solution I can think of to this particular problem.

>You sassy teenage girl, you. Faggot.

You seem triggered. You okay?
>>
I'm disgusted too, in all honesty.
>>
>>17680196
>kid
>you seem triggered
>you're taking it amusingly personally.
Can you really not see the irony here? Are you going to say you had sex with my mom next?

And I'm not saying I'm not an idiot because you're doing the same thing I'm doing. I'm calling you a hypocrite for calling me out on something that you're doing too. But somehow I'm an idiot and you're not. You fucking hypocritical idiot.

I "demonized" and "ridiculed" OP to make that guy (you?) understand why her boyfriend and some other anons are pissed. But since you're an idiot you couldn't see it and attacked me for it. And now you're spewing shit about how I'm the one taking it personally. Well, yeah, of course I am, NOW, after you called me an idiot. I'm not taking it personally because of OP, but because of you. Idiot.
>>
>>17680154
>half of my male friends have masturbated at work
>fucked a fat girl in a bar bathroom,
>let their dog lick peanut butter off of their balls
>done something genuinely done something foul or sexually deviant as younger kids
>If I was expected to be judged forever based on the fucked up shit I did with my dick as a teenager I wouldn't be deserving of any love whatsoever

>home base for all the degenerate, loli loving guro furry fantasy fuckboy neckbeards in the world

>stop pretending like you faggots out there wouldn't finger bang a teacher or let her squat on your face for a minute or two so you didn't have to pay attention in class

I'm not going to dispute for an instant that there's a shitty double standard on here, but going off what you write, you're just kinda trashy, your friends are trashy, and you're incapable of seeing outside your little bubble.

Also, it isn't 2006 anymore -- this website is practically mainstream these days.
>>
File: 2ec.png (572KB, 600x580px) Image search: [Google]
2ec.png
572KB, 600x580px
>>17679869

>whoring yourself out
>for high school grades that don't mean shit
>>
>>17678659
>Be a literal whore
>y he mad tho lol
>>
>>17680083
you again refuse to acknowledge why she did this
>>
>>17680154
what a little queer
>>
>>17680181
no she didn't she actually bragged about it here
>>
>>17678643
Here's what you have to understand about guys: unless he's some sort of player or alpha male, he's lucky to have convinced a girl to do doggystyle with him. He's probably had 10% of the sexual partners you've had and his reality of what sort of "kinky" stuff real girls do is different from what you know to be true. So when he hears >>17678643 he probably just thinks you're a whore.
>>
>>17680154
>I mean, half of my male friends have masturbated at work, fucked a fat girl in a bar bathroom, let their dog lick peanut butter off of their balls or done something genuinely done something foul or sexually deviant
You and half your friends are weird as fuck. I know this'll make you sleep easy though, so sure pal, let's pretend you're the majority.
>>
>>17680383
Shit, meant to quote >>17678659 the second time.
>>
>>17678659
youre fucking worthless trash and its not because you do sexual devious stuff its because youre a stupid fucking cunt that literally cant meet societies standards without whoring your way around them. you should just kill yourself because you really cant survive on your own
>>
>>17678682
>9 posts in

took you long enough
>>
>>17679949
lmao
>>
millennials collecting the result of their liberal ideas

these threads will get worse by 2030
screencap this
>>
Dont worry...im the nice anon...first of all, just dont ask for advice on 4chan...and now i say: you should be with someone who respects you for who you are and anthing youve done. Speaking of which what exactly did you tell him???
>>
What did you do have sex with a dog weird fuck kill yourself
>>
>>17678659
Your honesty is admirable. Although the nature of trading sexual favours for personal gain would definitely make a guy wonder if you would do it again if you needed it badly enough.

In his mind it might cheapen sexual acts between you two and have him wondering if you're doing stuff not because you like it, but because you want something from him.

You need to talk to him about it. Makes sure he knows anything you do with him is because you want him. Also that you'd never do anything like that while you're with him, no matter how much you need something in trade.
>>
>>17680194

This gentlemen, is the reason why marriages are going down the shitter. Because of cucks like this guy.
>>
>>17680194
you're a spineless, low test, pathetic little white knight
back to the cuckshed with you
>>
File: 1463811694158.jpg (50KB, 425x639px) Image search: [Google]
1463811694158.jpg
50KB, 425x639px
>>17678659
That's hot
>>
>>17678725
Was it the same teacher?
>>
File: 1463775925291.gif (4MB, 369x229px) Image search: [Google]
1463775925291.gif
4MB, 369x229px
>>17680258

>this website is practically mainstream these days.
>>
>>17678659
Oh boy
You know what I secretly belive every woman has done this at least once
It's ok because they hide the truth and i also hide my bias
But at the end of the day I don't trust them nor their capacity at all
>>
File: 1459211010158.jpg (48KB, 600x647px) Image search: [Google]
1459211010158.jpg
48KB, 600x647px
>>17680386
>>17680258
>>17680386

Ok. I see the game here. We're all going to pretend that none of us have ever done anything gross or regrettable. I forgot that I was talking to a bunch of saints.

Yeah, lets pretend like growing from childhood to adulthood without doing absolutely anything repugnant and regretful is completely normal.

>>17680194

You really triggered a lot of people, bruh.
>>
>>17678667
>Your boyfriend should accept every aspect of you
Princess you are going to have a harsh life once you leave highschool
>>
As a guy, there was a time where I would have seriously, in all reality considered letting a teacher cum on my boobs for a passing grade.

Your bf needs to grow the fuck up. Weeds not a drug; I used to suck dick 4 coke.
>>
>>17681185
I ended up just failing the class again, then stopped being able to progress through my major in my senior year of college. lol my adviser was a lesbian who hated me
>>
>>17680352
>actually bragged about it

What the fuck are you talking about? Ahe was honest about it to her boyfriend when he asked, and told an anon when he asked.

Are there a lot of morons like this? Ask a question and then freak out when they recieve the honest answer and call it bragging?
>>
>>17681180

She's not technically wrong. If you want to be with someone you kind of have to accept them for who they are and what they've done.

If you can't accept them you should find someone else. I don't think anyone here is saying OP's boyfriend is obligated to be fine with what she did, I think the point is that its kind of stupid to stick around and be upset by it. Either accept it or find a different girlfriend.
>>
>>17681170
Oh, you goof.

My sixty-some-year-old mother and my girlfriend's little sister, who likes soccer and reality TV and belongs to a sorority, have both been on here. In the past month I've seen articles about 4chan's financial troubles on CNN, the Washington Post, and the NYT. 30-year-old married dudes post on this board every day.

It's still a mildly niche subculture, but this website isn't just for NEET shut-ins anymore. Sorry if that ruins it for you.
>>
>>17681179
As for you, we've all done our share of shitty things, everybody have, but most of us have not prostituted ourselves out to our teachers, let our dogs lick peanut butter off our balls, or jacked off at the office.

I did plenty of dickish things as a teenager, so did my friends, and I've certainly had some embarrassing, regrettable sexual encounters, but I always stopped well on this side of letting a middle-aged teacher squat on my face in exchange for an A. I'm pretty fucking sure I'd never have done that. I'm afraid you're a lot more alone than you think you are.
>>
>>17681266
He's not as alone as you seem to think.

I would have let several teachers pop a squat on my face back in high school. Maybe you just had ugly high school teachers.

Here's a question - if the grade part hadn't been a factor, and she let the teacher cum on her tits just because, would people still be freaking out as much?
>>
>>17681215
Not at all, that misconception people have about relationships is why they get into horrible marriages and why they horribly get out of marriages
Ask yourself why marriage exists in the first place and if you answered love you are wrong and if you a
Answered kids you are still wrong because kids happen without marriage too
Marriage is selfish, you get married because life is easier as a team and you want an easy comfortable life and you want to do better than everyone else with only half the effort
A relationship isn't about finding the perfect person who accepts every fatal flaw you have, you can't even accept them yourself why do you expect it out of someone else? Do you think yourself capable of doing so for somebody else?
People are so fucking stupid
>>
>>17681275
This has not been my experience at all.
>>
>>17678857
Nah. Aversion to promiscuity isn't always about sexual inadequacy. Assuming it's about inadequacy, it could be ANY form of insecurity, really.
>>
>>17678659
Sexuality just keeps getting worse for me

Why do women devalue their bodies so much and it affects the men but the women seem to act like it's nothing.

Someone abused a position of power to deface you I hope you're at least fat
>>
>this thread
Thank you. After the Trilogy of the Yellow-Bellied Yoni-Crony I really needed new drama.
>>
>>17680383
>t. virgin from /r9k/

>>17681275
I dunno mate, everyone I know who's been married did it because they love the person, it's much easier to simply stay de facto.

Life is way more complex with a partner than when you're single.
>>
>>17681390
>After the Trilogy of the Yellow-Bellied Yoni-Crony
Wut

>>17681170
It is though. I remember people would talk about tripfags and 4chan in the middle of some stupid mandatory anthropology class, and would giggle whenever they censored the fag part. On top of it some kid with a Jewfro started quoting pol talking points verbatim about zyklon B and such. God I hated that class.

4chan is at this current point rather mainstream, half of the internet has gone to /b/ at some point as part of a pseudo pilgrimage to pretend they're "hardcore". Bring back the original /g/ and /l/ and such and that status might be shed, doubtful otherwise.

>>17681179
>I forgot that I was talking to a bunch of saints.
There's a lot of wiggle room between being a saint and having a dog lick your testicles.
>>
>>17681295
First off, don't make huge generalisations off what's almost definitely a bait thread, a teacher who did that shit would get in insane amounts of troubles in a high school, unless it's an actual pedophile, they wouldn't risk it.

And secondly, she outright said she went to the teacher, flirted with him, and he went along with it. No-one abused anything, she started that, there's no reason she'd feel bad about that.

Whether it was a good thing or not is up to personal ethics, but I don't see why she should feel guilty for the actual sex.
>>
>>17681295
>devalue their bodies
Because women aren't the pure little puritan princesses you make them out to be.
Most of them like to fuck just as much, being as human as men after all.
Whoring yourself out for better grades is on a different level though.
>>
>>17681272
No, because then there wouldn't be anything immoral about it.
>>
>>17681452
I know that but using their bodies to get people to like them is pathetic

Sucking off some old dude and letting him cum on your boobs is a whole different level
>>
>>17680761
i dont see a problem with doing it again, implying ofc i was single. its like telling a rich person not to spend money

>>17681144
no

>a teacher who did that shit would get in insane amounts of troubles in a high school

lol you clearly have never been to a public school in a poorer country if you think anyone cares
>>
>>17681531
She said she jerked him off, and never mentioned his age.
>>
>>17681553
>lol you clearly have never been to a public school in a poorer country if you think anyone cares

I don't give a fuck about the situation in fucking Uganda, I'm talking about in actual first world countries, where sexual activity with minors is actually considered a bad thing instead of just having a price tag of three goats.
>>
To be honest I did even worse (I'm a guy so don't get excited). I needed to take a course that was filled and ended up having sex with the professor (a guy) the entire semester. I've never told any friends/lovers/partners about it because I think it borders on prostitution.
>>
>>17678646
>>17678655
>>17678667
>>17678669
this
i slept with with over 100 people before meeting my bf, and he accepted me.
>>
>>17681883
Did any of them pay you for it?
>>
>>17681883
how "special" is sex to you?
do you experience sex with your bf to be more special than casual sex?
>>
>>17681531
Fucking for validation isn't female-exclusive either.

Think of the many "Chads" who'll fuck even the nastiest fatty just so they can brag ybout the number of girls.
Thread posts: 129
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.