[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /adv/ i need some insight. My gf and i recently broke up,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: f94bf499117a9f82339bf3b5a90e7f31.jpg (259KB, 1440x2266px) Image search: [Google]
f94bf499117a9f82339bf3b5a90e7f31.jpg
259KB, 1440x2266px
Hey /adv/ i need some insight.
My gf and i recently broke up, her choice. We still hang out a lot and talk everyday and it's clear that we both still like the other. I tried to get back together with her but she gave me an idk.

Came back from texas last saturday and we ended up making out. We broke things up because things were a little unstable for her and she doesnt work well under stress.

I still want a relationship with her but i dont know if i should give her time and try later when things seem better for her or just try to give her up entirely.

Whatcha think?
>>
Just keep hanging out as friends if you can manage that without falling into crazy love with her.

If it might hurt you to break up again then move on.
>>
>>17678572

I could definitely manage that but part of me stills wants her. I'm not sure which part i want to listen to.

The other thing is that everyone who has seen us together says that we are good for the other and seem to work. She has her issues and i tell her that it doesn't bother me and that i want to be that stable thing in her life, as unstable as it might be now.
>>
>>17678568
I don't understand. It seems you guys, or at least you, behave as if you are in a relationship so don't get the unstable break up excuse. Perhaps because she is free to see whomever, not fucking you but got you there on the shelf it's all good. Kinda sucks for you if you are orbiting hoping for a reconciliation because you are going to be really hurt when you discover she is serious about another guy.
>>
>>17678612
The thing is she isn't seeing someone else. For the most part we spend our free time together.

We prettt much are a relationship just no titles. She is the type that is very neurotic and scared of commitment, bad history. So i know that is hindering things.

The unstable aspect comea from the rest of her life, work/school/etc. Btw the ages are 22 and 25, me being older.

The other problem is that I've been saving money to buy my own property and am still in my folks home until then and she is going from air bnb to air bnb until she gets a place of her own.

Im getting my place in december and she is getting hers in november.
>>
You do everything else except talk about feelings. She broke it off, you wait till she brings it back on OR you move on.
>>
>>17679426

Yeah im pretty much done with it. It's been a pathetic thing looking back at how ive been. We'll be friends but i look for someone else
>>
>>17679422
so what she is not seeing someone now but she could tomorrow and how does that feel
>>
>I still want a relationship with her
Well it seems like she doesn't. Tough luck.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.