[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've only been with my gf for around 4 months but she has

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: images.jpg (8KB, 305x165px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8KB, 305x165px
I've only been with my gf for around 4 months but she has mentioned before that she doesn't like or want kids. I definitely do want kids.

What's the protocol for a situation like this?
>>
I was in something similar. She figured she could manipulate me by going against what I want, kids, by wanting to break up. So I said fine let's break up. She is pretty attractive and well paying job so she'd think I'd be dumb to let that go. Well I just up and left. Went to the gym and come back to my car to check my phone and all sorts of texts and missed calls saying she made a mistake blah blah. We work it out for the meantime. Few months later one of her friends brings her baby to a party we're at. Girl doesn't even bother with anything to do with the kid while I'm holding and playing like a natural. Kids mom asks so when are you available to babysit. That night I told the gf you're aware we have an expiration date right? She says she's been thinking about changing her mind for me and whatnot but by then I figured that if she really didn't want kids then she might end up just resenting them later. Not good. Broken up now but hey such is life
>>
Yeah, get rid of her.
>>
>>17678636
>>17678915
I'm only 19 so kids is a long way off but I can't help but feel like eventually this has to end. When do I end it? We're both still virgins and haven't had sex yet so I'm kind of late it that regard so I'd like to have sex first but is that okay to do? Some people have suggested I talk to other girls whilst I'm with her and then break up with her when I find someone new. I know that's not technically cheating but it just feels wrong to me and I wouldn't feel comfortable doing that to her.
>>
>>17679192
Yeah that's a douchebag move. End it with her before you start looking for other girls. Just be polite about it and state it's because you want kids, and she clearly doesnt.
>>
ditch her now... dont be like me who fell for the meme oh she will change her mind later.. she wont. Now it would mean a divorce.
>>
>>17679225
You got married knowing she didn't want kids? LAWL.

Or as Eddie said it: "HALF!"
>>
>>17679219
Should I have sex first or is that also bad?
>>
I wouldn't be so hasty. Like you said, kids are a long way off even if you had a girlfriend who wanted them. In my observations of girls I grew up with, many would say they didn't want kids in their teens and early 20s (sort of in a rebel against the mainstream way of thinking way), only to then change their minds when their biological clock gets going. Honestly, your relationship will likely end from some other reason before the kids/no kids thing becomes an issue. I say drop it for now and see if you're compatible in other areas first.
>>
my generation sickens me.
>>
>>17679414
If sex is important to her, a thing she wants to do with a man who loves her, then yes it'd be bad for you to pump and dump her.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.