[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /adv/, I need some help, dealing with people who are constantly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1474508035990.jpg (468KB, 1280x1881px) Image search: [Google]
1474508035990.jpg
468KB, 1280x1881px
Hey /adv/,
I need some help, dealing with people who are constantly selfish, arrogant and constantly feels superior over me. I try my best to tolerate and be patient with them but it seriously gets under my nerves sometimes. Any advice on how to better tolerate these people? Thanks guys
>>
>>17677988
>tolerate
Theres your problem
>>
>>17677993
what do you mean anon?
>>
>>17678010
Lemme put it this way
>how can i get better conditioned to being constantly stepped on

Thats how i read your post.
>>
>>17678014
I see. So what are you saying I do then?
>>
>>17678016
Push back

Metaphorically speaking.

Or hell, physically speaking if need be.

Its the "no ones the asshole until youre the asshole" principal.
>>
>>17678027
Wouldn't that make me as much as an asshole as him? The thing I want to be is like to be an asshole like him
>>
>>17678030
Yes and no

It will make you an asshole but not like him.

"No ones the asshole until youre the asshole" means that generally people will deal with sooooo much bullshit. They will nod and go along with whatever hell they are receiving from one or a group of people. So much so that it becomes the norm. They get used to it.

Then it takes another person who sees this bullshit to stand up and call out this bullshit infront of the others. Now to you its them who were being the obvious assholes, but now that you made it public, youre the asshole now. "oh i dont know why he had to call him out likw that/ i dont think he needed to yell like that" etc etc.

You will be an asshole, but at least you have the balls to call the other assholes out. The fact of the matter is, not everyone has to like you.
>>
>>17678044
Oh I can see it now. Thanks so much anon I appreciate it
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.