[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever been in a failing relationship, /adv/? I see how

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: Chan.jpg (23KB, 300x100px) Image search: [Google]
Chan.jpg
23KB, 300x100px
Have you ever been in a failing relationship, /adv/?

I see how my girlfriend looks at me, and I know deep down I don't make her happy. I've been counting the days while she gradually works up the courage to break up with me, because that's the least I could do for her.

I never wanted to be with anyone else so much, but I'm starting to accept we aren't meant for each other. I'm pretty sure she's cheating on me, but I'll never have proof. I don't know what to do.

She already cheated on me and I tried taking her back, but I can't do it. I can't trust her. I should have ended it then.

I know she does care, and I'm worried how breaking up will hurt her. She already told people what she did, and she says she's ashamed of herself.

I feel like I might be giving up on what could be a great relationship. We've already shared so much intimately to each other, but I don't know if it can work. She insists she wants me, but my instincts are telling me she's still lying.
>>
She proved to you that she doesn't want you by cheating on you.
>>
>while she gradually works up the courage to break up with me, because that's the least I could do for her.

If she WANTS to break up and wants it to happen then you'd be doing her a favor and end it for her. She might not be ending it because she thinks you can't handle it (and maybe you can't).

>She already cheated on me and I tried taking her back, but I can't do it. I can't trust her. I should have ended it then.

I had a relationship like this once. I did marry her and ended up realizing I couldn't shake what she did and eventually we just split up but it wasn't directly for that reason.
>>
>>17677735
She cheated on her (now) ex with me, and broke off another relationship while we were dating. After I confronted her she swears those were the only ones and she only wants me. But she's still being shady or I'm being paranoid.

I'm so confused and I don't know if she's being genuinely remorseful and I want to believe she is. I also feel like a scumbag for taking her back.
>>17677737
>She might not be ending it because she thinks you can't handle it (and maybe you can't).

I can, and I've typed up everything I'm prepared to say to her. I've also considered this might be what's holding her back.

I've been coming to terms with everything since she cheated but I don't want to put her through all of this stress of admitting what she did and feeling guilty (?) just to break up with her. I want to believe her so badly, but every instinct that told me she was cheating is telling me she's lying and I need to get out.
>>
File: 1475357055257.jpg (30KB, 353x424px) Image search: [Google]
1475357055257.jpg
30KB, 353x424px
>>17677758
>After I confronted her she swears those were the only ones
>Ones
>One(s)

BREAK IT OFF LAD
>>
Ugh, find an answer, I'm in the same situation and need one. Except I'm the girl.
>>
You know, it seems you're not happy. It's not because of the relationship, you just seem to want somebody there for you; and that's the definition of a babysitter. If you're depending on someone else to feel happy, then you're doing something wrong.

This whole time, you've been talking about her, and nothing of yourself. Who are YOU? Do you need her? Like someone else said in another topic: if you can't afford to love yourself, how are you capable of loving anyone else? (Or, how is anyone capable of showing you love, if you don't even appreciate yourself?)
>>
>>17677931
No, this has to do with the relationship which I am still hurt from, and I'm not depending on someone else but I see where you're coming from.

You don't need anyone. I want to believe I would not be fucked over again.
>>17677905
Does your name start with a D? If so, check your Skype.

Otherwise? It's a dead relationship. Break up with him.
>>
Honestly bruv, I was in a relationship with a girl like that. She cheated on me, I gave her a second chance. Worst mistake ever. I got suspicious and found out it happened again, broke it off immediately.

1 year later, happy as larry, yet depressed because havent found another yet and I was in the last one so long (age 13-17) that I pretty much forgot how to talk to pick up girls.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.