[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Please note, some of the stuff is erotic/expletive Sup /adv/,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 5

Please note, some of the stuff is erotic/expletive

Sup /adv/, just an introverted /fa/ fag here.

Ok so 2 weeks ago I hooked up with this quirky, fashion girl in my apartment but I underestimated her completely and realized how rare/unique she was. She looked like a nerdy yet innocent type of girl that's really into fashion which is especially rare because I go to Uni in a shithole city in Northwest Florida where its filled with rednecks who don't know designers and how to dress. However, I realized I was wrong that night and she surprised me heavily in bed.

Before getting to my place, she told her friend (who my older colleague was hitting on) to come along to my place and she was testing me to see if I could handle the situation so I said "Look, you can go if you want" but that made her stay more. She was telling me she could give me her number and see each other later but I told her "I don't do numbers/social media" (I really don't use social media except SC) and she realized I wasn't stupid to fall for that. So I kept my frame and she wanted to find out something so I told her more manipulative shit until I knew she was "down". So she went straight to my room and I said goodbye to my colleague and her friend.

The sex was amazing, I purposefully started it off softly and massaging her feet/legs, then when I ripped her pants and she took of my clothes she got on top of me. I was doing so much dirty talk and playing with her mind beforehand to the point where rubbing my hands down her body got her to easily moan/orgasm. I placed my fingers into her mouth before I fingered her and I was just feeding her these emotions by saying some dirty shit. It was her first time 69-ing cause she couldn't suck my dick while having the feeling of me eating her twat, so I stopped and waited. She threw her pelvis on my face but I was just teasing gently by licking her soles/thighs even though I was starting to get pissed at her for not reciprocating.

[1/2]
>>
[2/2]

She kept calling me 'daddy' or some weird incest shit while everything I said to her sexually she tried playing it cool by saying "I wish"

Meantime she's still testing me to see if I'll react when she leaves and I say "You can leave honey, the door is right there" and that would literally make her crawling back to suck me. 1 Hour in and she still hasn't gotten me to ejaculate cause she took 3 pee breaks.

Then she kills the vibe completely by pretending to sleep so I let her fake sleep until she started asking me to call her friend to pick her up, I didn't even have her number and my girl's phone was out of service. On top of this, I forgot to mention I drank heavily and my emotions were completely out of touch so when I went to take a piss I got angry that she clogged my bathroom with paper so I tell her to look what she did. She was almost finished dressing up while I was still nude before she went for the door but I tried to see if she really wanted to leave cause she wouldn't have a ride home.
So she starts arguing without realizing that I could've taken her home but instead I just calmly tell her to get the fuck out of my apartment. She leaves my bedroom looking down at the floor with a little girl smile that didn't get what she wanted.

When I went back to the bedroom door I tell her she could stay but there was no response so I walk out naked to my kitchen and see a light blue sky since it's 7:00 AM.
I felt very bad about my decision that night but I realized she felt worse. She didn't lose much but I realized how much of a dumbass I was since she literally has so much interests in what I also like that separates her from the other basic girls that I've been with. I have other options but I want her back
I was thinking of meeting her again somehow since this city is so small and the social life is very small/not a lot to do in the city. So I have two options of contacting her:
>>
Here are my two options:

1. Her friend, who is also into fashion, that I met that night works at Burlington Coat factory, she went home with my older friend but he didn't get laid cause he failed to get her in the mood quick enough. I was thinking of coming in lightheartedly and acting surprised to see her while saying me and her friend had tons of fun that night but I would have to make her seem like I'm not trying to hit on her again and that I just want to talk with her friend, so if I took her out after work or something we can get together with her friend and talk about this.

2. My friend found her on twitter two days ago, so I basically looked at her account and literally everything since that day has been filled with weird stuff associated with what I did with her that night (gifs of eating girls out, girls licking fingers, her interests in a dark mysterious guy that dresses well and can make her laugh, and bondage type stuff) however I scrolled down to the date we had sex and I see her friend posted a picture she took of my girl's facial expressions of me when I talked with her captioned "when he sucks ur toes" which was funny as well. Her snapchat is also there on twitter but I don't know if that would be too creepy/weird to message her to get her to hang out again and I would raise the chances of being blocked instead of seeing her face to face in person

I don't want to apologize for anything but I just want her to feel comfortable and realize that if she wants to have more fun again then we can definitely do something together.

Please help /adv/, I want to know which one is the smartest option to take that would be most helpful/beneficial.
>>
>>17677588
>She leaves my bedroom looking down at the floor with a little girl smile that didn't get what she wanted

What does this mean?

About your question OP, it seems to me she really enjoyed herself with you. She'll make herself available to you one way or another if she wants to see you again.
>>
>>17677605
The thing is it's been two weeks and it's taken me the this long to find her basic contact information (snapchat)

I know she's forgotten me and that she's been with other guys, but how do I redirect the frame of wanting to have fun together with her. She probably thinks she was a one-night stand and that's why her emotions were like that.

I know I'm going to have to open a regular conversation with her again since she won't feel the same the next time we see each other but she will remember what we did.

I was thinking of telling her how I just want to make her feel comfortable about that night and how much fun we had and how I remember every little weird thing that she told me before sex. (but I know she doesn't remember me a lot)

If any girls can help me with what you like on this part I would appreciate it
>>
Can someone else help?

I'm just trying to get her to meet again with me despite a one night sex event
>>
>>17677605
>She'll make herself available to you one way or another if she wants to see you again

Not necessarily, most girls leave the situation by telling a guy that they'll see him again just to not straight up reject him. Trust me daddi
>>
>>17677580
Excellent masturbation fantasy, OP. Thanks for sharing it with us. Maybe some day some small piece of this fiction will come true for you.
>>
>>17677916
You know what fuck it, I'm glad you got a little kick out of it.

I knew most of you women would just jerk yourselves off to the story without actually contributing any real advice

This board is bland af
>>
>>17677580
I ain't readin all that shit nigga rofl
(i kind of did but still don't understand what the fuck your problem is)
(it's a one night stand and you make it out to be like a 5 year marriage in distress)
(good luck though, fuckin with that fashion thottie)
(post her fits)
>>
>>17677983
>i kind of did but still don't understand what the fuck your problem is

My man, I have two options that I wrote about; See >>17677596. I really just need advice on how to get in touch with her the right way A$AP.

1. Meet her friend at work and talk abt the fun night we had/if we can see each other sometime after work.

or

2. Snapchat her saying something even tho she didn't give me her # but its delicate cause girls block guys EASILY on SC
I'm probably going to the mall to see her friend at work and just act surprised but actually talk with her to form a possible get-together
>good luck though, fuckin with that fashion thottie

Thanks mane ;), pic related is what she wore that night
>>
File: 1408996026776.jpg (24KB, 635x446px) Image search: [Google]
1408996026776.jpg
24KB, 635x446px
>>17678020
KEK
>fashion
>a basic fit u can arrange with one H&M trip
or MAYBE
you could, like leave the girl alone
it doesn't really sound like you had THAT great of a time and to be frank with you my man, she sounds like she probably has deep-seeded issues
but don't we all haha :-)))
maybe u should give her some space though
not like she's your bitch or smthn
but if u really can't wait
just hit her SC up wit some game and see how she responds
if she bloccs you its ogre
and you will need to accept that
then you'll need to find some other special snowflake thottie with daddy issues
good luck my friend
>>
>tell her I don't do numbers
>can't find her after
Gee, wonder why...
>>
>>17678026
This OP, do you not have a phone?
>>
>>17678083
You're fucking autistic holy shit
>>
>>17678024
I gave her 2 weeks of solitude my b, maybe you should read a little deeper as well

I ain't trying to text her on Snap with game after we had sex cause I'm not fucking sure if it could work out.

If it did it would look like something as of below:

>>17678026
>>17678031

If I say something like "Hey aren't you that freaky fashion girl I met/fucked/HU'd 2 weeks ago"

[Let me reiterate she has no signal/coverage so she can just assume I got her # that night but couldn't text]

and then say "Yea I know this is awk af but I just got your SC from my contacts, when u gave me your #. We had tons of fun that night"

Is that something cool to send on a Monday evening? Either way I'm expecting her to say

H: "Todd? Who's Todd?" "Don't think I've ever met a Todd"

M: " *eye roll*

But I'm very positive that talking with her friend in person like normal human beings could also potentially work out if not be better than potentially fucking up on SC.
>>
>>17678083
>Chad

Is that really your name or are you trolling us?
>>
knew this shit was fake
>>
>>17678103
Obv It's not my name, I just used it in a rhetorical sense

>>17678107
Believe what you want, but I swear to god all of this shit fucking happened in one night. Guess whose hand that is

How much more do I need to convince your ass it's legit, do u want me to timestamp the fridge as well?
>>
>>17677626
I know you're all cool, manipulative, dark and brooding
But face up to it - she simply pumped and dumped you. Move on, forget her.
>>
>>17678152
Even though I have moved on from it, I probably will still see her again.

I swear to god this city is so fucking small, there are literally only 3 fucking night clubs and 4 bars and she says she goes every thursday which everyone also literally does. Also I'm the one that drunkingly kicked her out of my apt, hun. I fully acknowledge it was my fault
So instead of acting like nothing happened why can't we just make use of the 2 week space I gave her to be friendlier/lighthearted and I'll potentially invite her to more fun stuff like the fair and stuff.
>>
I got all excited when I saw that picture because I thought it would be another sequel to the Lesbian Camping debacle. Fuck you.
>>
>>17678187
Sauce? Sounds hot
>>
>>17678175
Because it doesn't sound like she had fun anon.

If I took a bitch back to her place, and she ended the night by pissing me off and kicking me out of her apartment (drunk or not), I sure as fuck wouldn't want to go back. And her coming up to me afterwards and trying to indicate that she's being friendly with me and wants to maybe do more stuff with me would just make me uncomfortable. This is what you're trying to do with her.

Honestly, just leave her the fuck alone.
>>
>>17678152
>>Brooding
Despite you previously attributing me to a machiavellian Dark Triad, I haver never heard of the word "brooding" in my life but upon searching it, that is literally my attitude/facial expression everyday

How could you fucking tell from simply a story?
>>
>>17678217
>I haver never heard of the word "brooding"
>that is literally my attitude/facial expression everyday
>How could you fucking tell from simply a story?

Because you're just like every other edgy 15 year old.

And it doesn't seem like you've mentally or emotionally matured past 13.
>>
>>17678215
All I know is that she left, with a different smile that I never saw before. Despite me giving off a shitty first impression on that night, she wanted to have sex with me and not the other way around.

When a girl has sex with you, that's a large investment on her part despite simply being a "one-night stand". I know I fucked up the ending, but I'm mature enough to acknowledge where I fucked up and confident enough to get her not too comfortable or else I'll be perceived as boring, but just comfortable enough for her to be attached

It's been 2 weeks my man, I'm positive and persistent that things could change in a good light.

That's why I'm asking what the best decision would be out of the two instead of running away and forgetting this shit even happened like a "13-yr old" would [>>17678220]
>>
>>17678230
Well, at least you know you gave a shitty impression.
>>
>>17678268
I'm not really sure why you're referring to yourself in the third person, but you are certainly the most shallow, empty person I've ever met.
>>
>>17678217
>>Dark Triad

Come on anon, you really want to throw some special psych terms regarding personality traits into the mix?
>>
So OP is essentially asking for an ultimatum.

1. He approaches the young girl's friend to manipulatively win her over, and plan a get together with his girl

2. He plays his limited cards right to suspiciously contact her via Snapchat which she supposedly never gave him & seduce her

Let's settle this once and for all; and if anyone else cares to join, vote below

http://www.strawpoll.me/11446998
>>
>>17678393
I'm not really sure why you're referring to yourself in the third person, but you are certainly the most shallow, empty person I've ever met.
>>
>>17678187
you guys are abusive as fuck, everyone laid into her for creating the second thread and now you were excited for another one
>>
>>17678020
yikes. that fit is horrible.
>>
to be honest, i dont think the way you would write her on SC would work, to boring.

I dont think one option is definitely better than the other, except for involving others = more people to laugh at you, if you fail, which is always possible.

I would add her on SC, text her,

"hey X, we met before, so you know me but I wanna see, if you can guess who I am"

And make a game out of it and see if your name is among the first ones, that comes to her mind.

Maybe give her a hint with "I never gave you my number" then "I dont do other social media"
most definitely there she would know who you are, and you will see, if she is happy about your contact or not.

Could be to late though.
>>
>>17678855
That's fucking terrible, but it sounds like something OP would do.
>>
>>17678230
Dude
First off, this guy >>17678220
is spot on
Second, you didn't "manipulate" her into anything, you didn "feed her emotions" or any other of that shit.
She wanted to fuck you, you allowed her to do so without feeling like a slut about it.
Only that you were a lousy lay and an overly emotional bitch to boot.
Get over yourself, you're not going to see that chick again.
>>
>>17678855
>except for involving others = more people to laugh at you, if you fail, which is always possible.
I really don't care, as I said I'm coming off lightheartedly as possible and nothing was serious that night

Also it's never too late my bro. Even though its' kind of narcissistic she was drunkly telling me what her ideal guy was and she now keeps typing/retweeting shit on her twitter that is literally what my life consists of as well as all the kinks and niches I gave her that night.

It's fucking weird but we connected, and despite ending it in the wrongest way I can reignite the flame so fucking easily, I'm just wondering if snapchat would be the most efficient or taking the other risk of meeting face to face with her talking about it.
>>
>>17678126
Wow that actually might be that little girl smile. I think she looks a little fruity 2bh OP, thank you for graciously adding some photos, because I think it really helps.

My armchair psychologist opinion is that you might have triggered something inside her like a childhood sexual abuse thing when you went too hard with that dirty talk. That can be some crazy shit you don't want to just open Pandora's Box with that talk on a one night stand.

As Dr. Drew Pinsky says those girls who have little girl voices and mannerisms usually had something very disturbing happen to them with someone they knew.

Seems like a textbook case and why she kept going on that daddy shit.

You went too hard and paid the price I think, women are really interesting creatures, you can't play mindgames with them or you can fuck them up. If that is your desired result its quite satisfying though.

I mean can't you just eat the damn pussy? Do you have to tease the pussy? Just have sex like a man.

You freaked her out, she shut down having PTSD flashbacks, pretended to fall asleep so you'd stop hurting her and then you kicked her out.

Anywhozats she obviously got a huge crush on you so I think you should take it slower with her, ask her out on another real date, get her to have more of an intimate relationship then this time, just dick her. Don't worry about any of that sex-positive feminazi she gets her orgasm first bullshit just dick her and don't do any mindgames. I think she'll appreciate it so she doesn't get into any weird PTSD scenarios then you can slowly move toward your weird bohemian hippie sex shit you like when she trusts you more.
>>
>just my touch gave her an orgasm
Stopped reading there.
>>
>>17680016
Hey buddy, /sci/ fag here. I hate to burst your bubble but women can actually reach orgasms simply by psychological impulses and multiple stimuli such as touch can actually lead her to said aroused state
>>
>>17680595
Are you actually citing the fact that you post on /sci/ as though that makes you some sort of expert? That's fucking tragic, dude.

The guy you're responding to is almost certainly aware that it's *possible*, he's calling bullshit on OP's claims of having *done it*, probably because the way OP writes makes him seem like a self-aggrandizing, navel-gazing wanker.
>>
>>17680595
>hey buddy, /sci/ fag here
Stopped reading there.
>>
I think you know the best route would be to approach her friend and ask her if they wanted to hangout again, all nonchalant like. But srsly, dumb mistake with the whole "I don't do numbers thing", that only alienates yourself as all girls are well versed in ignoring/ blocking randos you drunkenly give your number to.
>>
Oh look it's yoni camper back with another lesbian bait thread
>>
>>17678220
>>17679147
Fucking these. Some chick with daddy issues wanted to fuck you, did, you were a shit lay and a dick when she did, then left and wasn't interested in contacting you again because of it.

You weren't some manipulative master mind, you just gave her a shit night and then she left

You chucking in special snowflake terms like "dark triad" and thinking he wasn't mocking you when he said you thought you were all Machiavellian and shit supports this.

She left smirking because you were fucking cringeworthy anon, and she was thinking about telling your friend about it.

Leave it be if you don't want to make a bigger fool of yourself.
>>
>>17681310
He said he used it to practically tell her it was now or never, girls always just give their number out to chodes in clubs saying they'll hit them up tomorrow

Happened to me several times
>>
>>17677596
How about option 3? You had a one-night stand. Now leave it at that.

You were drunk. You were pissed that she couldn't 69 properly. You challenged her to leave. She's just happy to leave even without a ride. That "little girl smile" was her thinking :what a fucking chump. good-bye forever loser".

Then you try to invite her back in and she just leaves. Do you really need us to spell it out for you?
>>
>>17677964
No, you are OP.

News flash: NO ONE GIVES A FUCK ABOUT YOUR FASHION.

IT DOES NOT MAKE YOU A SPECIAL AND UNIQUE SNOWFLAKE.

In the end, you're just another vapid shallow cunt whos trying way too hard to be authentic, because in reality, you already know that about yourself.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.