[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Please help me with this /adv/! So I'm currently in a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: measdog.jpg (88KB, 540x436px) Image search: [Google]
measdog.jpg
88KB, 540x436px
Please help me with this /adv/!

So I'm currently in a very serious relationship with my girlfriend. She decided she wanted to join the army, and now is in basic training. I've been trying my best to write her as regularly as I can to keep up her morale and let her know how proud of her I am. The thing is for the past two weeks I haven't got a single letter back.

I have a laundry list of mental illnesses and I recently (drunkly) made a post on casual encounters on craigslist. I regret it immensely and have been filled with self-hatred and guilt (as I probably should). I did not act on of the return messages (although i did message back some) but ultimately I did not cheat. I feel like she knows and has stopped writing in spite, maybe her parents told her or something? I am debating on confessing but I also worry that it would make basic even harder for her, and I also don't want to stagger our relationship. I'm going to try and call her mother tomorrow, she did not respond to my text today. Am I fucked adv? I've been had anxiety attack after anxiety attack about this. I really really want to hurt myself or do something. What should I do, I really don't want to break her trust.
>>
>>17677357
>went to the army
>hasn't answered for two weeks
She's cheating on you friendo
>>
File: 1445292129708.png (491KB, 960x940px) Image search: [Google]
1445292129708.png
491KB, 960x940px
>>17677357
>She decided she wanted to join the army
wtf lel
>mfw I've never wanted to get out of a relationship so bad I joined the army
>>
>>17677367
She joined the army to escape a shitty living condition with her abusive father.
>>17677364
they don't have time to fuck in basic.

Is anyone going to give me advice, I'm really desperate.
>>
/adv/ you can't suck this bad at giving advice right?
>>
>>17677443
No, it's that we don't give a fuck about "this girl stopped messaging me, what do I do?" threads, among other common threads here
>>
>>17677457
If you actually read my post you would notice I was asking if I should confess or not. Or even wait till after basic. I'm also wondering if I should even be worried. I know this may seem generic and an open close case but It's a little more complicated than that, she may be unable to write I have no idea. Also this is my first time at adv so my bad, I thought you would understand.
>>
>>17677382
Dude, anon is right. Women who join the military fuck around like crazy. Everyone knows this, I know it's not what you want to hear but it's over.
>>
>>17677540
nice generalizations you got there m8. I know you're trolling but fuck off.
>>
>>17677550
She's taking the dick daily whether you have your panic attacks or not, OP.
Disconnect and get over her.
>>
>>17677382
Air Force guy here. Not sure how army basic is but in the air force plenty of people got busted for it.

Mostly girls turning gay since your not even supposed to talk to the opposite gender.
>>
>>17677357
Basic can get pretty busyou. You have a limited amount of time to write and send letter and it's not guaranteed. Besides that it sometimes takes a while for letters to get out.

Don't confess shit right now. If you feel strongly about it then say something after her basic. That said army chicks almost always cheat on their guys. She's probably done something similar.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.