[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, I'm in love with this girl for some time now. We've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1474435467875.jpg (33KB, 456x349px) Image search: [Google]
1474435467875.jpg
33KB, 456x349px
So, I'm in love with this girl for some time now. We've been talking a lot lately and we are both interested. But there's a little problem. She sent me some nudes and I've gone crazy, she's all I've ever wanted and I never thought I would have.

The problem is...I haven't sent her any "dirty" pics yet. I'm totally uncomfortable with my body (fat) and, let's say, my dick isn't that spectacular. I know I should have sent her, but I just couldn't.

Can someone help me? Mostly femanons, if it's possible. Does size really matters that much? I don't know what to do and I fear I may lose my chances because of that
>>
Dude, literally no one wants to see a dick, don't sweat it. Just seal the deal and fuck her. Go down on her first, never once had a woman stop sex because my 5 inches turned her off after her third screaming orgasm.

Also lose some weight. I know it's hard and sucks, but if you start now, in a year you'll be more comfortable with your body and your dick will look bigger. If you dont, you'll still just have flab and anxiety obscuring your dick.
>>
Man up, take a dick pic and you can go two modes:
-Full alpha, man up and send it like you already own her pussy. But if it gets serious she'll find out eventually that you're a beta. Depends what you want to build with her.
-Go beta, send the dick pic and add something like "I never really did this, but I guess I should return the favor" or some shit. If she's onto you, you may get some "aww cute" from her.

Now if I was in your shoes I get the fuck away from that girl. I tend to believe if a girl sends nudes to a guys she's not with, she's probably a thot, and thot will destroy you.
But that's from my limited perspective.

Good luck m8, get that puss
>>
>>17677297
I've started losing weight because of her. Lost 17kg so far, but I'm still not yet at a secure point.
>>17677308
But what if she laughs at my dick?
>>
>>17677322
The she's a thot and not worth your time. It'll hurt, but at least you'll be able to move on and find someone that really loves you for who you are.

Curious, how big your dick is? Is it that small?
>>
>>17677352
I haven't measured it for a while, but it was around 13cm. Not that small, but still makes me insecure as fuck
>>
>>17677361
Dude, you realize that's pretty normal sized dick right?

But yeah, go for it man. You know her better than me. You sure this is real love and not attraction? Getting the kick when you receive nudes is attraction, not love. Be careful with that, mistaking the two can and will hurt you.
>>
>>17677371
Well, for me I'm sure it's real love. I know she wants me, but I don't know if it's love or just attraction.

And I really didn't knew this was normal. I've always heard about 16cm or bigger as being normal, so I've always felt insecure
>>
>>17677384
https://www.google.ca/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=average%20penis%20size%20cm

You're good to go m8. But you have to use it right tho, don't go full jackhammer in that puss and make a fool of yourself.

Also, maybe you're making this bigger than it actually is. If you show sincere appreciation and tell her how much you find her beautiful, she'll appreciate it a lot more than seeing your dick.
>>
I sent my bf a nude when we first got together. It was our first dirty pic together, and he was obviously happy. I didn't expect anything in return until he was comfortable enough to send one himself. Maybe she's the same?
Also, before you send a dick pic be sure she's alone, and let her know it's coming. Nothing is worse than getting a surprise dick pic.
For your "does size matter" question it really just depends on the girl, and how much you like each other. Not every girl is the same, and some want more. Others just want a guy for him not his dick ya know? From what you're describing it seems she just loves you for you so don't be nervous.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.