[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i've been scheduling dates with tinder girls and just not

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 7

i've been scheduling dates with tinder girls and just not showing up to get back at women for flaking on dates with me

so far i've had a lot of lulz. some girls text me back calling me an asshole. others are retarded and genuinely think something happen to me. some don't say anything, and some just unmatch me from tinder.

i'm going to keep doing this and (legally) terrorizing women anyway I can, but what more can i do to fight against the Female race that wont land me in jail? I want them to feel my pain and suffering, and the pain and suffering of all the guys that just weren't Chad enough to get that female commitment.

I will become the Beta Paladin and fight for good.
>>
What a pointless endeavor. Do something better with your time.
>>
"Wow OP, you're such a hero"
Is that what you want to hear?
>>
Seek help this is really sad
>>
>>17677252
Why thank you, I do what I can.
>>
Probably a troll, but Imma bite anyway cuz nothing better to do.

If you get this much matches, did you even consider try to go to the date at get to know her?

Anyway sounds like a beta loser to me.
>>
A girl cucked me now I hate all of you and want to make you suffer. Grow up dude. Beta cuck
>>
>>17677327

http://thoughtcatalog.com/kendra-syrdal/2016/03/im-pretty-sure-im-a-fuckgirl-and-like-im-okay-with-it/amp/

^this is the mind of every woman in America now. The "getting to know a girl" and all that beta shit is just propaganda to keep the nu-males in line. When you fuck your fair share of taken/married women you quickly realize how fucked up everything is.

These cunts deserve far worse to be honest. Burn it all.
>>
I don't understand, what's the point of this? Flake on several girls, and they've all just been flaked on just once. That's hardly going to prove a point.
>>
>>17677175
I approve of your misogynistic crusade. You could actually go on dates with some of them and then get them to join Amway or Arbonne or Scentsy or some bullshit like that. Or you could try to enjoy where you stand them up. Send three at once to a hibachi restaurant and then send a group text saying you're running late because your neighbor hurt herself and you needed to help. Then about ten minutes later send another text saying you'll be there in ten minutes. then send a text a few minutes later saying you saw her and she was bigger than she looked in her picture. then block their numbers. see how far you can get them to drive to meet you. tell them about the most perfect place if she'll drive an hour. then block her number.
>>
File: 1476590670417.png (962KB, 1284x7572px) Image search: [Google]
1476590670417.png
962KB, 1284x7572px
OP is this you?
>>
>>17677175
...Ooorr you could just get laid like a normal person who's not a loser.
>>
>>17677658
Dumb slut detected, kill yourself.
>>
>>17677175
I think that I'm the kind of guy you're apparently sticking up for, but I'm honestly just a bit butthurt you're squandering opportunities I'd love to have.
>>
>>17677374
>When you fuck your fair share of taken/married women...

Wow, you're not part of the problem at all, right?
>>
>>17677748
Is the burden of ethical action really on the one not in the relationship, though? At the very least I'd argue the greater burden is on the cheater rather than the 3rd party (assuming no blackmail or any other foul play).
>>
>>17677763
Yeah, I agree that the person in a relationship is more culpable, but an enabler still shares part of the guilt in this sort of this.
>>
>>17677175

he's just standing up a few females on dates. Boo-hoo. There are women in the world literally being gangraped as we speak. Sometimes you females need to feel a healthy amount of rejection too
>>
Don't listen to these retards OP. Do you. If they don't hold your interest, you're not obligated to talk to them. They do the same to men, why is it bad if a man does it to them?
>>
>>17677175
Date one for 2 months and disappear from their lives with no explanation
>>
>>17677783
>There are women in the world literally being gangraped as we speak.

Women orgasm during "rape" anyways be more faggot
>>
File: boards.4chan.org 1473216370932.png (73KB, 454x453px) Image search: [Google]
boards.4chan.org 1473216370932.png
73KB, 454x453px
Women didn't want to date me in high school, either.

I get back at them by taken women out on nice dates and treating them appropriately.

I am not so petty as to allow the shallow actions of a few cunts dictate my behavior. There are enough assholes in the world, OP, do something better with your time.
>>
>>17679161
Whoops, taking*

That was a close one
>>
>>17679161
>t. nu-male white knight
>>
File: image.jpg (21KB, 203x200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21KB, 203x200px
>>17679161
>I get back at them by taken women out on nice dates and treating them appropriately
>>
File: boards.4chan.org 1471760787652.jpg (49KB, 460x276px) Image search: [Google]
boards.4chan.org 1471760787652.jpg
49KB, 460x276px
>>17679189
>>17679205
When did it become a bad thing to not waste all of your time and attention on women, positive or negative?

Petty shit like this is just that: petty. Dress it up however you want.
>>
>>17679851
>When did it become a bad thing to not waste all of your time and attention on women, positive or negative?

Say that the next time you get a boner faggot

Not everyone is an emasculated low t faggot like you
>>
>>17677175
>so far i've had a lot of lulz

Does 4chan have a fiction board? Maybe I think you should have posted this on /lit/
>>
>>17679866
>Throwing out low t memes

I bet you can't even bench 2pl8

Your little "hehe we're really sticking it to them women!" circlejerk is pathetic and I'm not going to blow smoke up your ass like it's not.
>>
>>17677400
Kek.

Don't do that last one, tell each of them privately that you'll be there soon and to go ahead and get seated. A hibachi grill will probably seat them all at the same grill. Make sure it's understood you're paying for dinner. Have them order for you, a different dish for each one.

Then just never show up.
>>
>>17677446
oh my god what a great movie or manga this story would make. Cmon, OP, if you're gonna make up some bullshit at least put a little effort into it, like the guy who wrote this.
>>
>>17679961

I can't believe I just read all that.
>>
>>17677175
>I want them to feel my pain and suffering, and the pain and suffering of all the guys that just weren't Chad enough to get that female commitment.

How can they feel your pain and suffering if you don't even exist to them? You're just some bitter troll hunched over your mom's basement catfishing otherwise decent people for "fun"
>>
>>17679935
>implying t levels are based on how much you bench
Stupid concept and squats produce the most test faggot
>>
File: doont doe it.jpg (5KB, 140x122px) Image search: [Google]
doont doe it.jpg
5KB, 140x122px
>>17679979
>>17677175
I'm butthurt about this:
it's not them that 'feel' the pain dumbass OP.
it's us that want to go on dates with Tinderchicks, but they don't trust guys anymore bc there are so many like (you) around.
>get it?

you lost in the natural selection. now go cry like someone and leave humanity alone.

and yeah. I'm sorry. that really sucks. I'm not gonna laugh at (you) for losing. i'm honoust about that, but FFS stop ruining the game moran.
>>
>>17677446
Holy shit thanks for the laugh
>>
>>17677175
My opinion isn't important. Do what makes you happy.
>>
File: 1471683934773.gif (2MB, 384x216px) Image search: [Google]
1471683934773.gif
2MB, 384x216px
>>17677175

This was a really fun b8 thread, thanks.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.