[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /adv/, i am 17 living with my grandma. I don't go out

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: images.png (2KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
2KB, 225x225px
Hey /adv/, i am 17 living with my grandma. I don't go out much she says, also she says that i "have no idea what the real world is like" what is she talking about you think? I also have more questions regarding her.
>>
>>17677159
You do you - do you want to go out?

She just wants the best for you anon.
>>
>>17677159
I haven't been driving as hard as i could because all the places to work around me require me to be 18. My view of the situation is, once i turn 18 i will save my money and get a car. Getting my license soon on Halloween. I don't get it what is she trying to do
>>
>>17677177
I love the outdoors! But i don't have many friends and i honestly have no reason to go.
>>
>>17677179
She just wants the best for you OP - that and she might want the house to herself for a bit....

Just tell her what you just told me when she brings it up next time.
>>
>>17677184
Go by yourself anon, who cares if you don't have friends - exploring by yourself is way more fun, no need to wait for other people or explain stuff, you just think and go
>>
>>17677256
Appreciate it
>>
>>17677286
Best of luck - sounds like you have a loving grandma, make time to just sit and chat with her.
>>
>>17677263
I enjoy nature but not enough for it to be not boring whilst alone. The friend i normally go with is often at her dads which is further away.
>>
>>17677294
Can you get a lift to her place? Maybe meet halfway?
>>
>>17677323
Its not like i don't have plenty to do around here. i play quite alot of video games.
>>
>>17677338
All im gonna say is you need to tell your grandma what you've told me.

My grandparents couldn't understand why i would rather sit at my computer all day until i did.
>>
>>17677159
please be bait
>>
>>17677765
Why?
>>
you could stop playing RotMG
>>
>>17677795
No i cant because i don't have wifi or a computer and on mobile is sloooow
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.