[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

guy who thought he got ghosted when she didnt reply for 2 weeks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 1

File: ss+(2016-10-16+at+09.22.21).png (76KB, 502x654px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-10-16+at+09.22.21).png
76KB, 502x654px
guy who thought he got ghosted when she didnt reply for 2 weeks back here, she just replied with this. Im not fully relieved however, what should i answer with?
>>
You dont. Shes messaging you because shes bored and wants attention. Or do you really believe she was so busy she couldnt talk to you once in two whole weeks.
>>
Yeah, op. Don't respond. If you absolutely have to, just say "k."
>>
Do not answer until she show signs of actually wanting to catch up. All I see are excuses. Nobody is that busy they can't even fit in a snug or a fuck every once in a while.

If your text game isn't great, I'd say put her on hold and read up on how to improve, before you proceed.

At best, respond with one single text:
>as if. Maybe I'll hit you up when you've run out of excuses, haha
>>
>>17676974
>>17676978
>>17676982
Don't listen to these posters if you actually want it to go somewhere with her
>>
>>17676967
Reply with:
I want to give you funky butt lovin'

She will make like putty in your hands
>>
>>17676967
stay detached but pick up where you left off
>>
>>17677003
>Impatience, the post
>>
Don't respond. Then tell her you were Too busy.
>>
>>17676967
>Hope you had a good thanksgiving

Wat?
>>
>>17677030
thanksgiving passed
>>
>>17677035
It's October.
>>
>>17677030
on planet canadia
>>
>>17677003
then what do?
>>
>>17677068
Your question is evidence that you should read up on text game.

It's also evidence you expect us to understand what type of relationship the two of you have, and what you want it to become. I wasn't here two weeks ago.
>>
>>17677080
bf/gf, also this is this first time shes done something like this so im gonna let it slide.
she is not a heavy texter, even at our peak we text less than other couples do
>>
>>17677093
Tell her your cock is overflowing with cum and your balls have swollen to the size of coconuts due to the lack of attention you have been given. Make her suck you off then break contact for another 2 weeks.
>>
>>17676967
If you have any self respect you wont fall into her lap. There is no such thing as being too busy to text someone. The real thing is being too busy to sit down and think about how to deal with someone. Aka she and you werent in a good place at the time.
Yes tell her that you dont appreciate it, and that you have to move on to someone who wont do that to you.
>>
>>17677093
Right... I thought you were only trying to get her on dates or hookups. When was the last time you saw her?

I think I might be out of my element here, since not talking for two weeks really doesn't compute as a bf/gf relationship to me. Are you LDR? And if so, is your relationship open, as it should be?
>>
>>17676967
>I wont be able to do much this month. I have to study still and do write ups
>After 2 weeks of no response it's still a rejection and OP is still thinking about it
kek
>>
>>17677138
>implying this is a girl i recently met
read up nigger.
>>17677122
in a way yeah, she studies at a uni 5 hours away from home. The few times i went over to her place to visit the house was empty, ( i have a key)
>>
>>17677122
>>17677151
the last time i saw her was the second week of sept. we spent most of the summer together. No its not open.
>>
>>17676974
Agree
>>17676978
Petty
>>17676982
Also petty

>>17677151
How often do you see this girl? How long have you two been a thing?

I would give her a return of 2/3's of whatever she gives you from this point. If she sends you 3 texts, send 2 back. You don't want to let her off the hook for not replying for 2 fucking weeks but also don't want to just drop the girl. Don't be passive aggressive, just give less than she gives you.
>>
>>17677186
dating for 2 years. typically, on her breaks (summer, winter, 1 week break each semester) and every 2 weeks she comes home for the weekend. To add to that, it was always like this, even from the beggining, we met on a summer that she came back home. She was already studying away at the time so it wasnt like she made the decision after we started dating.
>>
>>17677207
To not hear back from your gf for a 2 week period is pretty concerning. In this day and age people are checking their phones so regularly there is just about no excuse not to fire back a text at the very least the day after receiving it. I'd keep that in mind if you choose to move forward anon, I don't know your personal needs for interaction or the dynamic of your relationship, but this seems like a big red flag to me.
>>
>>17677224
if she continues to do this then yeah ill agree, but if this is a one off then i guess i can forget about it. I will keep that in mind though.

there are some details i didnt add but it was about the past, back in mid august, she said she wanted to talk less because she doesnt have much to talk about. before that point, she was texting me goodmorning/goodnight daily, since the start. Granted after 2 years of daily texting/greetings it got repetitive. I know this seems like a bad sign, but i was okay with it, theres no need to text daily.

up until these last 2 weeks, she was still replying/texting the majority of the week, atleast 4-5 days out of the 7. I was perfectly fine with that. She doesnt really check her phone that much, its either to a) talk to her parents, b) me c) her housemates. d) the time I did peek her phone once and it was barren.

facebook is basically how she communicates with group members 90% of the time. Shes not shy, but not really an extrovert, you have no idea how many time her housemates nag her to go out and drink and stuff and she stays home instead.
Granted none of this is 100%, so ill tread with caution. If she decides to break up, im okay with that, so long she doesnt ghost me. Thats really the issue here. In my experience she doesnt really have trouble communicating her feelings, so i doubt she will do that.
>>
>>17677273
I was her OP with my ex.

Thought if we just talked less it would be fine.

Buuuut after not talking every day I realised how shitty our relationship was.

If you aren't fine with this bring it up, you need to tell her exactly how you're feeling and see what her response is.
>>
>>17677381
all i really want is the truth. Like i said, if she wants to break up, im totally cool with that. As long as she tells me. Honestly i tend to worry easily and im relieved i havent been ghosted. granted that doesnt stop her from ghosting me in the future, she might go the slow drift route. either way, she said she wont be able to do much, that doesnt mean nothing, just little, and october is usually midterm month for her anyways so its expected. Ill see how the following 2 weeks go.
>>
>>17678109

Anon judging from everything you're saying, I think it's pretty evident that:

A. Your relationship is deteriorating, and
B. She is likely cheating on you.

Also, I'm surprised no one else noticed this in your OP

>Sorry if you got concerned or confused
NOT
>Sorry that/if I confused or concerned you

She's texting the apology as if it's your fault you're worried, and she's sorry FOR you. If she actually cared or was legitimately sorry, she'd text the apology as if it was her fault, and she feels sorry TOWARDS you.

It's also how liars speak - they say they're sorry for an action having happened, and try to distances themselves from the action itself.

I wouldn't put much stock into this relationship anymore.
>>
>>17678267
>I have never talked to another human being in my life and I have no social relations.
Oh it shows.
>>
>>17678284
>I'm encouraging OP to actively cuck himself

Yeah fuck off.
>>
>>17676967
Who cares dude? Why are you trying to reverse psychology this shit? Are you happy with where your relationship is now? Then just do whatever you've been doing. Are you not happy? Then say so, and say why. If she dodges again, I'd say you're probably as good as broken up.
>>
>>17677273
>i guess i can forget about it
Why the fuck would you. She fucked up and you're not even calling her out on it. You don't have to break up with her (for every small possible sign of disrespect, like other anons are suggesting) but if you're just sucking up it's going to happen again, because there are no consequences for her wrongdoing. Or rather she probably doesn't even feel like she's doing something wrong.
She's even telling you that she'll continue to ignore you.

If you're not communicating your feelings, how the fuck would anything change. You gotta tell her that her behavior doesn't fly with you.
Tell her to text you at least every other day. If she makes excuses how she can't spare 30 seconds a day for a text to you, then tell her if she continues ghosting you that you'll have to consider the relationship to be over. Because practically you don't have one. If she still refuses to invest anything for you then you'll know that she doesn't really give a shit.
And then you can still decide to suck it up and "let it slide" that you're not having a gf for weeks at a time.

OP it's not just ok to tell your partner what you want, it's often necessary. And for you right now it's necessary that you tell her what you want.
>>
>>17678267
>>17678288
>It's also how liars speak
It's also how fucking everyone speaks. You're one of these people who analyzes every single relationship detail and if something isn't clearly perfect then it's obviously over or she's "obviously" cheating already. Which shows that you never actually had a successful relationship.

>she wrote "I'm sorry you got confused" instead of "I'm sorry I confused you"
>that means she's cheating
10/10 psychoanalysis.
>>
>>17678298

Um... two weeks no contact I'd say is grounds for breaking up - not out of anger or anything, but it's pretty obvious their personalities aren't a match here
>>
>>17678304

I'm sorry that she's cheating on you OP, but she is.

Accept it and move on.
>>
>>17678305
I agree, but OP already established that he doesn't want to break up based on this alone.
>>
>>17676967
She is toying with you, do not reply back.
>>
>>17678313
OP is in for some heartbreak later on then.

You're right though, the best thing for him to do now is to straight up talk to her and call her out on it.

It's ok to say "that is not ok".
>>
>>17678314

It's his girlfriend.

Of two years.

How does someone let their relationship get like this and NOT see a problem earlier?
>>
>>17678318
>How does someone let their relationship get like this and NOT see a problem earlier?
A cuck does not see.
>>
>>17678318
there wasnt a problem eariler
>>
>>17678304
You're ignoring context. In person sure that wouldn't mean shit bc you see them and talk to them so who cares about the text. But in a 2 year relationship, 5 hours away,not saying "hey doing alright long day blah blah thinking of you..." Or some 1 minute thing like that in combo with her txt 2 weeks later it's obvious she is only "doing her duty" which is a crap relationship
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.