[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I wasting my time /ADV/? >Liked this girl for about 3 years

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1471976370853.jpg (38KB, 599x449px) Image search: [Google]
1471976370853.jpg
38KB, 599x449px
Am I wasting my time /ADV/? >Liked this girl for about 3 years
>Senior Year, so now or never
>Ask her to homecoming
>She actually said yes
>Never been this happy in my entire life
>Next day
>Eating lunch, reveling with my friends that I actually asked a girl out and she said yes
>Her friend approaches our table
>"Hey Anon, can I talk to you for a sec?"
>She tells me that the girl doesn't want to go with me and she wants to go with her "best friend"
>fuckingkillme.png
>Entire week before homecoming I'm depressed
>End up going with a girl who has no interest in me
>Really cool though. Says I can go slow dance with girl I asked originally (as I planned to)
>Slow dance song comes on... See her dancing with another guy
>SEETHINGRAGE.GIF
>I tell my "date" about it.
>She calms me down and slow dances with me out of pity
>After homecoming, angry but I still like her.
>And she's still single
It's been about 3 weeks, and I still want to try and ask her out. But be straight with me, is there no reason to keep trying? Thanks.
>>
Don't waste your time. I wouldn't
>>
>>17676915

>But be straight with me, is there no reason to keep trying?

I'm going to be straight with you. High school doesn't matter. None of it matters. Everything that happens in high school means absolutely nothing. You will forget about everything and everyone literally a year after you graduate.

By the time you turn 24 every time you think about high school you'll shudder at just how terrible it was.

Ask her out. Don't ask her out. Doesn't matter.
>>
Don't you have to be 18 to post here? Fuck off anyway, I'd an hero if I was as pathetic as you
>>
>>17676915
she has feelings for her best friend that are finally starting to unfold, now would be a bad time. i would wait for them to argue.
>>
>>17676924
This. 100% this.

I'm 26 now and everytime I think of high school I remember how it meant nothing.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.