[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm looking for a bit of advice 4chan. Over the last 24

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1475653195639.jpg (147KB, 600x534px) Image search: [Google]
1475653195639.jpg
147KB, 600x534px
I'm looking for a bit of advice 4chan. Over the last 24 hours my girlfriend and I have had a massive fight. An end of relationship fight.

Prior to this we've had a rough couple of weeks. Things haven't been going well for us outside of the relationship and inside it. Work has been stressful and family and suchlike.

Just before this fight she had a friend from abroad visiting and ignored me throughout. I got to meet the friend for a few hours one afternoon and it felt like they we're both against me. I upset her friend by not respecting that she's not "binary".

She then wouldn't make any effort to talk to me and I didn't receive any messages for days. She then went with her friend to a party in another country and didn't invite me until it was too late. She then didn't send me any messages at all for days when she was there

I confronted her about this while she was at a party and told her how I felt like I had been discarded. I phoned her and talked about it and she hung up on me twice when I begged her not to.She has then been raging at me how I've made her choose between me and her friends. That I'm a jerk. That I've been a jerk to everyone and that I'm an asshole. She's also refused to talk or even try to sort things out

Tonight she ranted at me in hundreds of messages and told me that I couldn't reply or she was going to leave me Or that she's going to cut all communication. She also said that I have to make changes and improve enough before January or she's going to leave and that If I make a single mistake at a convention we're going to in March she's going to leave me then as well

She's coming round tonight and has threatened that If I don't listen she's going to leave immediately. I don't feel like I have an opportunity to make things right

What do I do? I love her and I don't want to lose her. How do I go about fixing things I have fucked up and I have been a jerk and she's incredibly angry at me about it

How do i approach her and get her to talk?
>>
Back off for about a week, then apologize for being a jerk. Cut all communication for a day or two. Give her what she wants. After that, just text her simple "hi, I'm thinking about you" messages.

Above all else, listen, and I mean FUCKING LISTEN to what she's saying because she obviously feels like there's a fatal flaw somewhere.
>>
There are women out there who won't give you that kind of bullshit - if I were in your shoes, I'd stop trying to placate the gal you're with and set your sights on finding a woman who doesn't do shit like that.
>>
>>17676845
Should I let her come round tonight or should I just tell her to go home instead? Should I communicate that I need time to myself or just stop talking?
>>
>>17676836
shes likes you but she has anger issues
>>
>>17676836
Sounds like you and her didn't have a stable relation ship to begin with. Sure, go ahead and listen, might give you some insight into how this type of personality reacts to things, but she definitely does not handle her anger or frustration well. Until she gets that under control you won't have a stable relationship. Best move on from this very bad one.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.