[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi guys, I have a girl problem and I need some help in approaching

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_20160930-003853.png (891KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160930-003853.png
891KB, 720x1280px
Hi guys, I have a girl problem and I need some help in approaching this.

Basically I was in friendzone for about 6 months when things finally went wrong. She did love me and always gave me fake hope that there might be something some day, you know the story. We talked about it a lot. Like every now and then, and she'd always tell me that I'm the most amazing person she'd ever meet, that I made her calmer, that I knew her like noone has ever known her, but that she just doesn't feel 'that' way towards me and that she has no idea what she'll feel in a month or a year. She also said that it repulses her that she knows that I like her in a romantic way.

But anyways things went wrong (won't go into detail, but she was pretty mad for stupid reasons) so she decided to cut contact with me. I was like you're wrong, we work pretty good together, etc, but to no avail, so I started no contact phase, started enjoying myself and enjoying life, even got down with another girl for a night.

And now, after some time has passed, I have a strong feeling she'll want to get back in contact. So the dillemma is how to respond. I have 2 options:
>say yeah fine we can be friends and act as if she doesn't interest me romantically
>or say that I currently have no feelings towards her and that I don't want to develop them if I know I'll end up in a friendzone again, basically telling her all or nothing

So what should I do? What would be smarter? End goal obviously being making her my gf

Squatting slav cat not related
>>
self bump so it doesn't die til morning
>>
Out of the two, go for the first one. Better yet, don't talk about defining the relationship, and don't talk about feelings. If you know how to enjoy yourself, continue doing that. Be fun, pleasant, all that jazz, and when you've established proper, daily contact, THEN you start building attraction with her. Don't tell her your planning to, or planning not to, or whatever. Don't ever mention friendzoning, just do what you need to do in order to avoid it.
>>
>>17677145
What if she brings it up? It is very likely she will cause we talked completely honestly about our feelings all the time.
>>
self bump again for perhaps more advice
>>
>>17676757
why are you wasting your time, she does not have romantic feelings toward you, that is in your head and you are only hearing and interpreting those things that support she does. Noting you have said here sounds any more than an adoring boy and a girl that uses the adoring boy for emotional support. You cannot convince or make anyone your willing partner. They either want you or they don't
>>
>>17676757
>And now, after some time has passed, I have a strong feeling she'll want to get back in contact

what makes you think that?
>>
>>17678629
I imagine the same delusional thinking that got OP into the mess in the first place
>>
>>17677622
Sorry, fell alseep on you.

If she brings up feelings? Well, then you brush it off laughingly and show her a good time, without worrying so much about the big questions.

Feelings are something you develop, it's not something given at the beginning of getting to know each other or talking for the first time in ages. It's in the small things, how well you carry yourself around her, how you make her smile, the adventures you bring her on. Stuff that she doesn't see anyone else doing for her.

The young boys of 4chan seem to think that a relationship always should be seen in light of what ever has happened so far, instead for investing in the oportunities that lies ahead. Why would you talk about feelings, when you can create them instead?
>>
>>17678629
just the way she acts and also info from her close friends suggesting so
>>
>>17678709
Thank you so much, anon.

I've been really ripped apart on those 2 options and now you assured me on option 2. All that's necessary is some patience, playing it smart and having fun.

Thank you so so much, again.
>>
>>17678806
Yeah, no worries, basically stop questioning. Act as if you're getting everything you want long-term, by doing what you feel like doing, as long as it's enjoyable (and sexy, don't forget to have fun,) for both parties.

Just be outcome-independant, don't let small steps back get you down, because ultimately any sign of her not being into you, is just an invitation to do better, and you can both step forward in no time. A lot of girls need time to get intimate. Don't take it as a bad sign, she's thinking about it - and the better you act, the more likely she'll want you in the end.
>>
>>17678819
Yeah, I know that she's thinking about it. She told me herself she thinks about it every now and then.

But anyways I see this kind of like a soft reset, allowing me to do things right this time. But most importantly, I should enjoy life and make her want me in her life even more than she does. Thank you again anon.

PS Also I think it is very important to act as if she doesn't interest me in a romantic way (anymore) because she said that knowing that repulses her. Meaning I should keep it at a strict fun friendship level, always making her want more of me. Which I know won't be hard to do.
>>
>friendship between man and women

unless you're childhood friends, it doesn't exist
>>
>>17676757
There is no way out of the friendzone. If you got in and consider it a viable concept, you're fucked already. Basically it's a mental trap and you put yourself on the sexual desirability level of a pet by believing in it.

>So what should I do? What would be smarter?
Look for other fish in the sea, nigga.

>End goal obviously being making her my gf
Not going to happen.

>>17679369
That's bullshit. All it takes is to be somewhat open and not a horny faggot who needs to bang everything with a pussy.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.