[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My boyfriend is a racist Jew. Specifically against black people

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 6

File: Head.png (609KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Head.png
609KB, 720x1280px
My boyfriend is a racist Jew.

Specifically against black people the most. We live in Chicago and have been dating for almost a year.

I'm very liberal and he's conservative. He's a non-religious secular jew who was born and raised mostly in Israel but he does not match the liberal jew stereotype other than that.

Everyday all I hear is " nigger this nigger that" "that Chick is a mudshark", it's very annoying and offensive and I find it so ironic and stupid since he is from a persecuted group himself. I've never met a new this racist before..

Is there anything I can do to convince him of his stupidity or at least to get him to stop saying nigger so much?

Pic related,it's him.
>>
I can't wait for /pol/ to see this
>>
he is from an apartheid state, what the fuck did you expect
>>
>>17676695
Well In that case I would understand/expect a hatred for Muslims but not black people..

He doesn't like them either, but it's on a whole different level with blacks, he even dated a Muslim chick.
>>
>>17676678

"Honey, I don't like you saying "nigger" all the time. Can you tone it down? Thanks."
>>
>>17676710
Hate breeds hate.
Why do you think so many Nazi's are also White Supremacists? Hitler never gave a shit about black people, and he even greatly appreciated the nips.
They're White Supremacists because they hate jews, and then it feels so good that they decide to start hating the next thing that makes them mad.

Your boyfriend is a racist kike from an illegal apartheid state that commits war crimes on the daily. Of course he's going to hate anything that isn't jewish or white.
>>
>>17676678
>I find it so ironic and stupid since he is from a persecuted group

Theres your mistake. Spend some time around folks who have been on the losing side of oppression and what you learn is that, in general, they're not looking for the liberal white Shangri-La middle class white kids who went to college imagine. What they're looking for is to be the ones holding the reigns. Everyone hates someone, but nobody hates quite so fiercely as the guy fighting to avoid being on the bottom of the pile.

Most of the Jews I've known well, especially the ones who have spent time in Israel, are incredibly racist. The same is true of recent Korean and Chinese immigrants. When I spent time in Japan I heard things that would make Donald Trump ask someone to tone it down. Africans have an elaborate network of stereotypes. Indians built an entire culture out of racism. American Blacks can tell you all kinds of things about yellow niggas.

Welcome to the world. If you can't handle your boyfriend being a racist, you need to bail and find someone else.
>>
>>17676678

You're making a conscious choice to continue dating an extremely racist person. I, personally, would not even contemplate for a moment whether or not I would date a racist. They could say "nigger" one time and I'd immediately pack my shit and leave.

I think maybe some of the weight of the stupidity in this situation rests on your shoulders as well.

You're not going to reprogram him. Its up to you now to decide whether or not you can live with dating a piece of shit racist.
>>
>>17676678
>it's very annoying and offensive and I find it so ironic and stupid since he is from a persecuted group himself. I've never met a new this racist before..
>Group this persecuted is racist.

Keep thinkin' it over lady. You're currently eating baby red pills and seeing how jews really see us.

Next time you read an article pushing tolerance or demonising white men, read the authors name. You may find it, coincidental.

Especially considering the most jewish nation on earth, Israel, is pretty much all like your boyfriend.

Nazi's called themselves the master race.
Jews call themselves "gods chosen people".

Really, just think it over, look into it. Who knows what you'll find, lady.

(Bonus points; look for the names of slave-ship owners)
>>
>>17676720
>illegal state
lmao
>>
>>17676720
Are you Palestinian?
>>
>>17676678
tell him he's being a nigger
>>
File: ISRAEL-1947-MAP.jpg (177KB, 812x599px) Image search: [Google]
ISRAEL-1947-MAP.jpg
177KB, 812x599px
>>17676753
i l l e g a l

>>17676756
Do I need to be in order to hate criminal apartheid states?
>>
>>17676742
We'll the main reason I haven't left him is because I feel trapped. He's physically abusive and no one believes me. Ive asked him to leave the apartment my mom pays rent for but he says it's his place because his name is on the lease. So I'm just trying to learn to deal with it.
>>
>>17676772
>My apartment
>My mom pays for it
>His name is on the lease
What?
>>
>>17676678
Well, as a half Jew, I can tell ya that racism is pretty common in the Jewish community, although it's usually actively against other sandniggers like Arabs. Racism against black guys is likey from the ex soviet jews, because the ex soviet states weren't very good at the whole "don't be a racist shithead" thing.

>I find it so ironic and stupid since he is from a persecuted group himself.
In a way it is but it's also pretty logical. Oppressed groups tend to turn into oppressors themselves. Humans are dumb like that.

>Is there anything I can do to convince him of his stupidity or at least to get him to stop saying nigger so much?
You can fucking talk and tell him that his behavior is embarrassing.

That said, are you sure he's actually a racist and not just edgy? I tend to use "racist" language (oh and sexist too) with my non white friends ... and most of my friends are not white, and get it back (gas jokes are the shit) and none of us has any problems. We're the most liberal fucks ever and don't take shit like "race" seriously, it's all bantz for us.

Now if he's a legit racist ... it's unlikely you can change anything, short of sending him into a place full of niggers where he's forced to interact with them and realize that his thinking is retarded.
>>
>>17676746
Ok neonazi dude, but he does consider himself white.
>>
>>17676769
While it's roughly correct but pretty much every state was established in a similar way. I'd rather focus on their treatment of Palestinians now than go back into history.
>>
>>17676787
>It's roughly correct
Did you even look at it?
Also no, pretty much every state is formed through war or social revolution. Not by having UN and international backing of you demolishing somebody elses home and saying "okay now we're gunna put our people here instead", then carpet bombing the only areas you let the other people live because they're angry and are throwing rocks at you.
>>
>>17676776
He does interact with them. We live in Chicago. He is also a felon who has been in prison multiple times since he was 17, he's 36 now (I'm 26). I think that negative experience really shaped his view on black people. He agrees it did but acknowledging it doesn't change anything..
>>
>>17676782
10 to 1 he considers himself a Jew first.

He's allowed to act like that; He's oppressed.

Remember the six million. Or was it twelve. I think the latest number they used was 20.
For a historic genocide attempt, it's amazing that the number is STILL rising.

This is a jew naturally. Xenophobic, "gods chosen", eletist.
He's not used to having to "filter" himself like western and media jews.
>>
>>17676776
>We're the most liberal fucks

Kek, been on /pol/ too long, read "cucks" not "fucks".
Goddamn sheckelstien.
>>
>>17676742
Sounds like you got a much bigger problem than him being racist.
>>
>>17676769
>accept partition plan
>get invaded by all your neighbors
>win
>fight another war 2 decades later
>win
>get invaded again a decade later
>win
>HOW DARE YOU HOLD ONTO TERRITORY YOU CONQUERED IN A DEFENSIVE WAR THIS IS AN OUTRAGE
I agree that what israel does to the palestinians is inexcusable, but an illegal country? Give me a fucking break.
>>
>>17676788
How is

>we came here, subject the people under our rule and kill everybody who objects

any different from

>somebody else came here first, subjected the people under their rule, killed everybody who objected and then voted to give it to people who do the same again (after losing the vote but who cares about democracy)

Ideally Israel wouldn't exist, yes and they committed tons of war-crimes but you'd have a hard time finding a country that didn't, so using it as a K.O. criteria against them opens a can of worms nor leads to anything sans pushing blame around. Gotta look forward, not back, nigga.

>>17676794
Well, as another anon noted, if he's physically abusive, you have a much bigger problem on your hands, and you're unlikely to even be in the position to push him to change. Sorry.
>>
>>17676801
Yeah but I can't change those, this I was hoping maybe I could..
>>
>>17676804
>Accept partition plan
>Get harassed and invaded by neighbors
>Take land that wasn't part of the invaders because of "defensive wars", but they're all dirty muslims so they were in on it
Get fucked. Defending Israel in any capacity for what they've done is inexcusable.
>>
>>17676794
You're dating a felon and you're biggest problem with him is that he's racist?

What the fuck is the matter with your priorities?
>>
>>17676817
that's a rather ridiculously high standard you're holding Israel to there, wars have consequences
>>
>>17676818
I mean I can't really get rid of him, and I also doubt I could do much better..
>>
>>17676840
If you can't get rid of him now at least work towards it.

Also why in all world couldn't you do better than a physically abusive racist? Even a random club hook up is most likely to be much better.
>>
>>17676840
>>17676772
>>17676794

Ok, so the problem is not that he's a racist, the problem is you're addicted to dating abusive douche bags.
>>
>>17676772
If your moms name is on the lease soley then contact your local police department, have him arrested for abuse and evict his ass.

If your boyfriend is also on the lease then leave, find a new place, stop paying the rent and let him handle it.

FFS do not try and fix him. You need to get out as soon as possible, he is abusing you. Like seriously, pack your shit this second and get the fuck away, whether you evict him or never come back. That shit is far worse than racism, albeit you should never date racists anyway. At least find a local women's center and discuss your options.
>>
>>17676840
You can do better, garunteed. Shit, even if that werent true, being alone is better than being in an abusive relationship. If you dont agree with that then you should see a counselor, women's center, psychologist, etc..
>>
>>17676678
>Jews
>perse-

You know what, at this point what does it matter?
>>
>>17676678

>Jews
>Persecuted

Good Goyim.
>>
>>17676863
Not addicted, this is the first abusive or racist guy I've dated.

>>17676867
The thing is my mom does not believe me and she LIKES him. She's all the way in Texas and likes the fact he "takes care of me" because I'm kinda an autistic liner. She's the source of all my income. If I try to get rid of him, I'll get rid of all her money she gives me..im kinda in a rock and a hard place.
>>
File: 1464935706773.jpg (22KB, 466x470px) Image search: [Google]
1464935706773.jpg
22KB, 466x470px
>>17676720
>an illegal apartheid state
This will be good
>>
File: 1453074639878.png (81KB, 297x306px) Image search: [Google]
1453074639878.png
81KB, 297x306px
>>17676889
You need to learn to be independent. Draw it to its logical conclusion, are you always going to be dependent on your mothers good graces? Will you always be living with a guy who beats you down because it gets you free rent?

Get a job, find a new cheap place. If your mother comes to her senses that's icing on the cake but you need to work out a plan to get out of there. You cannot hope for shit to get better when you will not take the initiative.
>>
File: c43.jpg (29KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
c43.jpg
29KB, 450x450px
>Jews
>>
>>17676895
This is cheap. I already live in a Mexican neighborhood, for 700, any cheaper would be a ghetto high crime black neighborhood. I'm not doing that.
>>
let's be honest, he's getting it from browsing /pol/ too much

which sounds like a joke, but everysingle time I've ever heard anyone say something like mudshark it's because they are inluenced by /pol/ on this very website
>>
File: 1463137905420.jpg (29KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1463137905420.jpg
29KB, 640x480px
>>17676929
You can't see the forest for the trees.

Again, nothing about this situation will likely change. There is no reason to assume otherwise. So you have two options, are you going to stay with your abusive bf indefinitely or are you going to take the initiative and move on?
>>
>>17676937
>You can't see the forest for the trees.
/thread

http://idioms.thefreedictionary.com/can't+see+the+forest+for+the+trees
>>
>>17676710
>but not black people
Look up how Israel treats the Ethiopian Jews that they let immigrate
>>
>>17676935
>mudshark
literally never heard this term on 4chan
maybe because i dont go on /pol/
>>
>>17676935
daily reminder outside of the small minorities of gullible white supremacists, /pol/ is mostly jews
>>
>>17676678
u ever think hes saying it cause he knows it gets u mad. also racism happens from boredom or seeing disgusting people irl.
>>
Literally, just dump him.
Jewish/Israelis are the absolute worst people I've ever met. Seriously, since middle school I've never once met a Jew I liked.
They're all spoiled over privileged JAPS who are are very into themselves and themselves only
>>
>>17676954
He said he heard it in prison originally..
>>
>>17676758
This. Nigger lover
>>
>>17677012
self fulfilling prophecy

I liked you until you started saying you hated me.
>>
>>17677029
Cool, educate your fellow Jews on the bullshit they put people through on a daily basis and fix their fucked up mindsets and maybe I won't hate your kind so much :-(( cry about it
>>
>>17677056
>educate your fellow Caucasians on the bullshit they put people through on a daily basis and fix their fucked up mindsets
Do you realize now how silly it sounds?
>>
>>17676678
Ask yourself why you're with him, and you'll realize that, until you leave him, you're worse than he is.
>>
>>17677012
That's the women jews..also he's not spoiled, he's cut off from his family..
>>
>>17676720
Ya, go suck a dick. This isn't a good place for bleeding hearts.
>>
>>17676678
He sounds pretty cool for a jew
>>
>>17676678
>convince him of his stupidity
racism isn't stupidity, it's a preference.
>>
I say nigger all the time. Even more so when it makes people squirm.
Why are white American's paranoid everything is racist?
Has he actually stated he dislikes black people or something not as a joke.

Sidenote Jews aren't persecuted in 2016 America what the fuck are you talking about.

Pretty sure this is a bait thread though...
>>
>>17676772
>my boyfriend is physically abusive.
>i am a victim of domestic violence.
>but anyway my main problem is that he says nigger too much.
PROGRESSIVES EVERYONE.
Get help.
>>
>>17678191
Dude the actual issue is >>17676772
>>
>>17678207
No shit. But OP didn't seem to care about that....
>>
>>17678212
OP is clearly not judging her priorities very well. If we're going to give advice we should at least tell her what the actual issue is. Moreover we can be certain that her "issue" will be gone once the actual problem is dealt with, and as long as she stops making excuses.
>>
>>17678216
She won't lieten to reason anyway.
It's frivolous. I was just musing over her thought process.
>>
Just break it down logically and ask why is he so emotionally charged about strangers who have different skin color than him. Also make up scenarios like what if very polite black person would ask for directions or what ever would that make him angry/uncomfortable and would he be thinking "fucking nigger". Just try to think some logical arguments before hand and don't try to fight it with "thats offensive to me" or "that makes me uncomfortable" because he will just disregard you as overly emotional liberal baby who doesn't understand realities and logic.
Try to make him seem like the overly emotional in the arguments since he just labels people on his hatred towards a group of people
>>
At least he is not a nigger.
>>
>>17676678
OP help me here. Why is it always white women that are the greatest shills for black folk? More so than the black folk themselves.
>>
>>17676720
>I listen to the media and believe them 100%
Thread posts: 69
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.