[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do we keep coming here? It's very evident this is a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1410179414170.png (159KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1410179414170.png
159KB, 499x499px
Why do we keep coming here?

It's very evident this is a hostile and violent social space, but somehow I can't stop coming here. I've done many things with my life but I'm always constantly bashed by waves of loneliness and sadness, and no matter how much I crave help, I can't help feeling miserable constantly. I'm a walking dead, I'm shut inside myself. I've a job, I've friends, I go to college, I date girls, I have sex, I eat, I sleep, I do everything a normal person does to keep functioning, but I'm always unsatisfied and desperately sad, and thus, I keep coming here. Why do you keep returning? Why is it that we crave for the violence and hate that stirs in these boards? Is it because of the anonymity? Is it because it feels more real than the usual facade we play outside? Is it because we've been coming here for such a long time it's become habit? Or is it that deep down we are all sad, angry little men looking to vent?
>>
>>17676628
>Why do we keep coming here?
>It's very evident this is a hostile and violent social space

Because that is exactly what you need.... Or this is exactly what you must let go of.... Either way, you need something... You are not a walking dead, you are so full of character and flaws you come to 4chan just like I come to 4chan as Universe Pie to sort you out. We all need all kinds of sorting out.... Always... faggot
>>
I find it oddly cosy.
>>
In real life you need to be polite and caring.
Here you don't need to be, it's refreshing.
>>
Remember:
>>
I mostly come to feel better about my life. Compared to most of /adv, I'm an excellent Picasso

Sometimes I give very sound advice that nobody listens to. And then I laugh. And then I stare into empty space. And then I end up back on Facebook, snapchat, tinder and Instagram, and waste even more time
>>
>>17676628
>it's very evident

Only if you look at some evidence and ignore other evidence. I've gotten great advice here, had genuine moments on other boards, etc. It's not all hate and violence unless you want it to be.

I come here because it's familiar; it's like a local bar. You don't know what will happen once you go in, but you have a good estimate based on past experience. Anonymity is a strong attractor for me too. I couldn't imagine posting on fb or something; I can't even do reddit. I don't want an identity, I just want to talk to someone.

There's no need to take yourself so seriously. You're sad, so what? I don't believe that you're always sad, or else you wouldn't know what sadness or dissatisfaction are.
>>
i come here because i like talking to people but i dont like to get too close or to invest too much time in doing it

i also like that its anonymous and no one really gives a shit at the end of the day
>>
>>17676796
in real life you need to be and you will meet me pouring your beer all over you or something, fuckkface.
>>
If you're like me, you find this to be the number one most interesting site you visit. Is it quality material all the time? No. But it's always interesting.

Barley moderated. The honesty of anonymity. Weird ass board culture. You get a wide berth of opinions and people.

Facebook is basically "Trump bad", here's a meme and a funny cat. And the occasional wall of crindgey grand standing text wall of someone saying some bullshit like "erebody dats messin up my life goodbye I'm me now!" Before they go back to business as usual. Its boring.

You can even type in the word nigger and faggot here. These are actually crimes in some countries.
>>
>>17676796
im like how i am on here in real life
im not considered a nice or generous person and i definitely dont have many friends

i come here because reddit approved opinions make me vomit
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.