[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm 23, just graduated, have a great high paying job, nice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

I'm 23, just graduated, have a great high paying job, nice apartment in a nice town. I'm a smart guy, decent looking (I hope) though not "manly" so to speak.

My LDR girlfriend of 4 years left me and I'm feeling suicidal and constantly depressed. I feel like my future has been ripped from me, because she was my future. She was my entire life because I had no other friends and have always been a loner/loser. I wasn't "anon" I was "her boyfriend" in my mind and now I am nothing. I have no identity anymore, just misery

I feel pathetic, how do I turn my life around, how do I find a qt3.14 girlfriend who actually appreciates and loves me the same way I love her? I don't know what to do.
>>
>>17676614
Forever alone :(
>>
>>17676614
Just saw a great quote that describes me well fml:

http://thoughtcatalog.com/johanna-mort/2015/10/read-this-if-you-feel-like-youre-going-to-be-single-forever/

>You feel as if Life has moved on without you and as more and more time passes you have less and less of an idea of where you’re even supposed to start.
>>
>>17676614
What do I do
>>
> She was my entire life
That's mistake #1.

Mistake #2 is letting this destroy you so much. I mean, hurting is normal, that's a 4 year relationship that just ended even if it was LDR.
But you're done with school, you have a great job, you're decent looking, you live on your own.
Life's going pretty fucking great for you, don't let a woman leaving you ruin all that.
>>
>>17676614
Time to take your life back. That's why you don't form an identity around another person. You have to internalize happiness. If you want something you have to get it yourself. Don't expect anything from anyone.
>>
>>17676698
>>17676716
You're right. It just felt so nice for someone to actually love and like me for once. So I become obsessed with her. She was obsessed with me too when we were in our good years. We loved each other equally. But she's a bitch and a hypocrite and is too judgemental and her love for me lessened while mine for her still hasn't. Now I'm stuck loving someone who doesn't love me anymore.
>>
a LDR isnt a relationship. girls need to be close to their partners to connect and feel safe. and because you were so far from her she had to find somebody closer.

you are 23 you are just starting out, and life hasnt really begun to fuck you up yet. time for you to focus on yourself people will come and go from your life. pay attention to the ones that stay. if they are being negitive give them the flick. its that simple.
>>
>>17676762
I have nobody in my life though, I have no friends, I live in an expensive town so there are no single girls it's only nerdy software guys living here.
>>
>>17676780
you are still young, like i said plenty of time to make some nerdy friends... might even lead to a better job, with a promotion in another town but you wont know until you try.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.