[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how can I get rid of them? I wash my face every day and try

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

File: 0_big.png (251KB, 423x444px) Image search: [Google]
0_big.png
251KB, 423x444px
how can I get rid of them?
I wash my face every day and try to pop them but they won't go away.
>>
They are just freckles?
>>
Well maybe you're just internally black
>>
>>17676218
Blackheads
>>
>>17676216
I have had these for 20 years and have tried numerous ways to clean them but they never go away
>>
have you tried those lotions/shower creams which are for cleansing face from blackheads?
>>
File: large.jpg (189KB, 434x500px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
189KB, 434x500px
>>17676268
I can only really recommend drinking more water throughout the day, eating better, avoiding shit food, washing face regularly, exfoliating every week and exercising often.

The rest should solve itself.
I'd say you should also be patient because those sebaceous filaments tend to reduce their size as you age (with their peak being adolescence), but if you're been experiencing them for 20 years this badly then you probably just got shit genetics.

Try what I told you if you haven't already, and if that doesn't work then I don't think there's any alternative left.
>>
>>17676216
Take a rough cloth, like the cuff of a sleeve of a long sleeve tshirt or sweatshirt or something, yknow the kind I mean? And then just rub it across your nose, pressing hard. Don't go back and forth just do a slow, hard swipe in one direction. I start at the side edge of the nose and work my way in towards the center. Hard to describe exactly in writing but the idea is that the pressure extrudes the pus or whatever and the roughness strips it away. It will make you red and raw so don't do it before you have to go out or something, but it seems to get rid of them.
>>
>>17676216

those are literally pores. you cannot pop them. they will not go away. they are an essential hole in your body.
>>
>>17676216
Get biore nose pore strips do them weekly. exfoliate daily using olay or something exfoliating face wash. You can't get rid of them but you can make them less visible by cleansing out the dirt
>>
Try this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lBmLC0ECUmk
>>
>>17676318
This. They're not blackheads, contrary to what most people think. They're pores that get darkened because of oxidation. You really can't do anything about it, since they're there naturally, and the process which darkens them is unavoidable. Some things will temporarily make them look better, but nothing will get rid of them. And it doesn't matter, because it's normal, and almost everyone has the same issue.
>>
>>17676216
desu they are not even that bad... If you are eating a lot of processed foods DON'T, incorporate some green tea if you are not allergic. Could just be dietary problem.
>>
>>17676216
talk to a dermatologist
>>
>>17676621
That's nonsense. I know because when I squeeze them, white stuff comes out of them. They are blackheads. I exercise and am otherwise good looking, just got stuck with oily skin I guess. If I was two inches taller, didn't have these, and had a better personality I'd pull all kinds of tail. As it is I only do okay.
>>
>>17676943
>and had a better personality
this is the key
>>
>>17676216
Biore strips. Exfoliator. Soap. Water.
>>
I eat healthy drink plenty of water, was my face and still those fuckers don't go away! I think the government made those things so we spent more money on skin care and shit!
>>
get rid of what? your nose?
>>
Use these every three days after you shower
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00HHPRZMM/ref=mp_s_a_1_13_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1476673692&sr=8-13&keywords=nose+strip

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00A6H2DD4/ref=mp_s_a_1_4_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1476673777&sr=8-4&keywords=blackhead+extractor

Make sure to get sun and exfoliate twice a week
>>
>>17676216
Bath everyday, change sheets, change pillows, drink water
>>
Those are pores that companies have attempted to convince you are black heads. They're a natural and permanent part of your face and anything you do to try and get rid of them is just a waste of money at best, and detrimental to your health at worst.
>>
>>17676216
Pore. Strips.
>>
Those aren't blackheads. They are sebaceous filaments, and a natural part of your skin to help oil reach the surface of your skin.
>>
>>17677407
>>17677776
>>
>>17676216

yo man i had the same problem with my face... use this stuff

www.benzac.com.au/products/benzac-ac-wash
>>
Those are not blackheads, those are your sebaceous filaments, some people's are almost invisible, and other's like mine and yours look big and dark, they're natural and should not be removed. I wash my face every morning with soap and a hard sponge and they're basically invisible the rest of the day.
>>
>>17676216
They're called "nostrils" and I don't think they're meant to go away.
>>
>>17677932

alright listen here you little shit
>>
>>17676216
Yeah bro sadly they aren't gonna go away anytime soon. I have had them since I was around 16 (23 now) and they are still there. I tried many different things to "remove" them but they always fill back up within a day or two. I used to use a needle and pick them out one by one. I tried scrubbing my nose with rubbing alcohol. Brushing my nose with toothpaste and baking soda. The nose strips work the best but you would need to use them everyday. However I found that once you use the strip for the rest of the day it just looks like you have a bunch of holes on your nose sense you removed the oils that were filling them.

DESU just get a tan. Makes them less noticeable.
>>
>>17676943
>They are blackheads
they're called sebaceous filaments retard
>>
Dont listen to these tards

Try oil cleansing, check skincareaddiction on reddit
>>
>>17676216
The absolute best advice anyone can give anyone in the case of acne are these:

0. Drink Water
1. Change your Pillow Case nightly
1a. Change your Sheets at least weekly
2. Rinse your face at LEAST once a day

(Washing your face with soap as opposed to cleaners is iffy - it's not recommended by the specialized face cleaner producing companies for obvious reasons, but lots of people do it and are perfectly fine. Regardless you should be rinsing your face with water every day at the bare minimum)

Eating better and exercising are recommended but are only weakly correlated with acne, or skin condition in general.

Also the stuff on your nose in OP are just pores, several with oil that's already secreted and likely dried before they could get it all out. You seriously just need to rinse your face more.
>>
Paula's Choice Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Lotion

Worked for me.
>>
Squeezing them out makes the holes bigger. Don't do it.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.