[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well... My parents forced me into Nursing as a major. I am not

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1463797790139.jpg (26KB, 640x401px) Image search: [Google]
1463797790139.jpg
26KB, 640x401px
Well...

My parents forced me into Nursing as a major. I am not able get my head into it at all, as well, I just am not into the Bio aspects of it. Though I did notice that I did enjoy the Sociology aspects.

I originally applied into the schools Criminal Justice Program, but a couple months before I began classes I was forced to change majors to Nursing. I voiced my displeasure for that, but they were unwilling to listen.

Basically now, I am at the point where I am being forced to drop out, as I am not able to get my head into the Bio aspects of Nursing, and they would not pay for my college other wise. They wont even co-sign for loans that requires one. I am not even sure if they will allow me to leave the house to finish out the remainder.

They are basically now trying to tell me that I am unfit for college, just because I can't get my head into a Major that I have no interest in. They refuse to see that they had a part in this as well.

Also, I don't really have much of an idea of what I want to do.

So.... What to do...
>>
>>17676094
Honestly you are probably just stupid bro. I would be grateful if they payed for a medical degree. biology is one of the most interesting subjects. Get your shit together.
>>
You can either finish it, or drop out. I don't think it's right that they're making you do nursing, but I think it's fair that if they're paying for it, they should be happy where their money is going.
>>
>>17676094

Here's hoping someone has that /adv/ bingo image because I think this thread is gonna need it.
>>
>>17676103
It's just that I can't get into the Bio aspects of it.

I did fine in, and enjoyed Society and health, which is a required course for Nursing.

Last semester I made the deans list, so I doubt its that "I'm stupid"
>>
>>17676108
True. I suppose I could just drop the Nursing courses, and next semester take courses for something I actually want to do. Obviously I'll need loans for that.

But if I dropped out completely what could I do for a career?
>>
I am a nurse. It is not for everyone. And it does involve a lot of body fluids which is pretty disgusting. why do your parents want you to be nurse so bad? criminal justice is very interesting and there are lots of jobs. It is strange that your parents are so set on nursing but if that is all they will let you do I say do it. You can then work as a nurse and pursue another degree or skill with your own money.
>>
>>17676185
The only reason they want me to be a nurse is because of the money.
>>
>>17676094
yo my dude. you might not like nursing but that shit pays well. stick with it and once you're done with it do something else. you'll have money in your pocket and be able to pursue what ever career you want .
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.