[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm so sad that I can't find a decent girl. Everyone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: bojack-horseman.jpg (17KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
bojack-horseman.jpg
17KB, 480x270px
I'm so sad that I can't find a decent girl.

Everyone is just fucking randomly and the people who are in relationships cheat, both guys and girls. A friend of mine, a girl too, told me to just forget about it and start having fun.

But I want to have a relationship. Those don't seem to exist anymore. Should I just give up and join the pickup culture?
>>
Cry me a river.

The moment I decided fuck it, I'll just start having sex with people, the first girl I slept with instantly became my monogamous girlfriend for five years.
>>
>>17675821

your friend gave you great advice and you just disregard it.

>Should I just give up and join the pickup culture?

Yes.

Women dont want relationships with dudes that want relationship. They want to pin a guy that isnt interested at first but then she makes him interested.

They are this much insecure that they need this validation. So act like a man and forget relationships exist.
>>
>>17675821
No
Go the way of wizardhood, you don't need these worthless slags in your life.
>>
How old are you ?
>>
>>17675857
>>17675866
Both of these are acceptable answers. Though "acting like a man" is about doing what YOU want to do.
>>
>>17675857
Sounds legit.

Might as well.
>>
>>17675857
>Women dont want relationships with dudes that want relationship

this is true to an extent. they dont want someone that is desperate. they want a guy to want them not want anyone.
>>
>>17675821
Starting a relationship guarantees something terrible will happen in your future
>>
>>17675884
Just like being born

HAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>17675821
really thats weird i feel like most young girls in their 20s are looking for srs relationships...ahh thats why. maybe you should start being husband material and not look retarded.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.