[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

anyone interested in talking anonymously via skype? i consider

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: 5760.jpg (34KB, 620x372px) Image search: [Google]
5760.jpg
34KB, 620x372px
anyone interested in talking anonymously via skype? i consider myself understanding and could offer to give advice personally or if you're here just to browse the threads we could find sth to just talk about.
>>
halp pls

>i'm just at the start of a new relationship and soon i'm gunna have to initiate (probably our first) 'serious' discussion about how much time we spend together.
>2 months in and i'm getting a little uncomfortable with only meeting up few hrs one day a week and one text a day.
>how should i approach this. i don;t wanna come off controlling or push her away.
>>
why do you see eachother only one day a week? Can't you see eachother more often?
>>
I'm kind of down.

But I don't have am anonymous account, so darn.
>>
>>17675342
well why don't you make one and we'll text
>>
>>17675353

Yeah that was the plan.
>>
give me your anonymous account and Ill text
>>
>>17675353

Okay.

Copy and paste タケオ 無名 (無名 タケオ), and you should see a knight laying down in defeat.
>>
>>17675406
i did find you, why are you not replying?
>>
>>17675437

Tell me your user name so I know who you are. I got requests from a person named hentai fan and the joy thief.
>>
>>17675450
the latter
>>
>>17675457

It should be going through.

And I am able to see your messages.

But you can't see mine?
>>
>>17675450
im hentai-fan
>>
>>1767583
No.
>>17675461
OP, I'm texting again.
>>
>>17675457
I'm trying to text you, but it seems that it's cutting off.
>>
>>17675498
well i guess i'm not getting the messages again. I'll try another skype account than i hope that will work
>>
>>17675508
Okay.
>>
>>17675304
>>17675353
You should consider using something like Tox instead of skype. It's more suited for quick anonymous talks from what I've heard.
>>
OP, we can just stop. It seems like it's too much trouble, and unless we use something like what >>17675522 said.

So, it's cool. Bye.
>>
>>17675304

OP, it's probably our connection. It's bad, so we should either stop or use Tox.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (126KB, 1367x770px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
126KB, 1367x770px
Okay, let's use tox.
>>
That's okay.

It was nice to try and talk with you anyway.

Take care OP.
>>
>>17675562
ok it's no use i'm sorry. If you want to we could just use 4chan. Tell me why are you feeling down
>>
>>17675583

Okay, give me a second.
>>
>>17675583

You know what, I think I'll just call it a day with this.

Thanks anyway OP. Try to help someone else if you can.
>>
>>17675599
ok anon we almost managed to connect lol. I'm sorry, I don't understand the problem with skype. Either way we tried, have a nice day.
>>
>>17675611
You too.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.