[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I invited my ex-girlfriend out for a dinner date last week. She

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: download.png (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
4KB, 225x225px
I invited my ex-girlfriend out for a dinner date last week. She said she wasn't ready, and I told her how that's fine, and I'll wait for her

She told me that I came across as somebody who's oblivious as to why she broke up with me if it's a matter of me just "waiting" for her.

I then went on and on about how much I've learned about her since our break up, but I overwhelmed her and we ended up getting into an argument after she said she'll have a personal conversation like that when she's ready.

I royally fucked up, apologized in text that night, and the next day sent het a voice mail saying how I almost called in sick for work and puked twice on my way there, I felt so bad - and explained why.

Mind you, we had two meet-ups earlier and they were god tier.

So, I'm wanting to send this text to her:

"Hey Adria buddy,

Only if you'd feel comfortable, may we please meet up this week for a talk/walking-talk/? It'd be nothing heavy, and it'd be anytime, anywere you'd like :)

I do have an umbrella, but screw umbrellas"

Because I want to talk and get us on the same page again....

...WHEN SHOULD I SEND THIS TEXT BROS???we got into that awkward phone conversation last Wednesday. Should I send it to her tomorrow, or even next Wednesday?

I'm going to present her a charm bracelet I put together, and a USB drive with a playlist I made.
>>
>when should I send this text

Never. Don't talk to her anymore.
>>
Sorry dude, but the dream is dead. At this point if your feelings for her are affecting your capacity to function in society (puking on the way to work), then you gotta close ranks around your heart and protect yourself.
>>
>>17675152

She's your ex. Move on, it's over.
>>
>>17675171
>>17675176
>>17675177

She was one in seven billion. Why would I not try to get het back? Wouldn't it be possible if I make the right effort?
>>
Bump!!!
>>
>>17675181
she doesn't want you OP get that through your thick skull. You beg and when that doesn't work you get nasty and then contrite and try to make her feel sorry for you. Wow not just pathetic but kinda juvenile and sick. She needs to go stealth
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.