[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does God do this? Why make people with such deep rooted flaws?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: one place.jpg (89KB, 513x342px) Image search: [Google]
one place.jpg
89KB, 513x342px
Why does God do this? Why make people with such deep rooted flaws?

I've reflected on my life and all of my problems seem to be due to "autism" (if that's really the name for it, I'm not sure). From the moment I was born to now I've been doing things that are obscure. I was born and would refuse to eat anything but milk and cheese. I would act calmly around other little kids, not because I am "calm" but because I didn't understand their interactions so I didn't react even when they insult me - BUT I still had terrible fits of rage when I felt bad. Then in elementary school I did not have friends and played alone, but I acted weirdly like hitting other kids. I wanted friends so I also acted overly-funny/friendly and got some friends but could never maintain them. In middle school I saw that being good looking was becoming important to be popular so I became overly vain, stopped being funny and friendly and tried being "cool". Again I made friends and had girlfriends (I could barely get close to them since I can't even make a close friend) but I still was the same, it was fake and hard to maintain. It seems I'm struggling with autism all my life.

Most of my issues I didn't even explain, but the point is that every memory, every action and thought I can remember (literally EVERYTHING) is obscure and weird in a way I can only call "autistic" - It would not happen that way if I was "normal", my whole life, problems and personality is due to my mental obscurity / autism. And I was diagnosed with aspergers as a teenager... They may be right, it feels like I am a programmed robot, my whole life is struggling because I think differently than everyone else.
>>
lol just love yourself. your problem is not the autism but that you think you have to fulfill some societal norms to live your live fully
>>
Autism
>>
God doesn't do jack shit to create humans, he just harvests your soul when you die.
>>
The point of all of your challenges in life is to make you in to a stronger person. God tempts us to do evil, that we may learn to be good; truly good, of our own free and conscious will. God challenges us so we may learn value and become stronger, as well as empathetic to the struggles of those around us.

I'm not religious but that is my attempt to philosophize the christian god
>>
>>17675145
There is no God, you silly wanker.
Only the random unrevealed chaos of the universe.
>>
>>17675145
>>17675145
You seem to be able to communicate very well in writing, if you get friends, try communicating with them over text if you can't properly express yourself irl. There are good kind people that will accept you :)
>>
>>17675145
High functioning autism is indistinguishable from "normal" social clumsiness. Instead of searching for (and hiding behind) labels, just work on your social skills and slowly get better at them.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.