[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I'm torn between 2 girls. One is hot, young, sweet and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: tmp_3377-8270544_G630072090.jpg (40KB, 645x362px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_3377-8270544_G630072090.jpg
40KB, 645x362px
So I'm torn between 2 girls. One is hot, young, sweet and creative but only wants to see me once or twice a week. The other is funny, creative, smart and would go to the ends of the world for me but I'm not very physically attracted to her. Which is easier, turning lust into love or vice versa? What to do?
>>
How much sexual experience do you have already? If you're young, I don't recommend the second choice, because that's the kind you could actually get real emotions out of. What I mean by this is most young relationships fail one way or another and there's no point in hurting someone who's done nothing wrong. The hot chick is going to go through it her whole life, she's hot. No offense to anyone.

I say this because sex has become a priority is this day and age. Better to get it all out of your system so you can see how miniscule it really is and then settle down for something like option 2. Not like you have to tell anyone about your sexual history if you're clean.
>>
>>17675116

I'm 38, the younger is 25 and the wifey material one is 34. Was married for 15 years and have kids so lots of experience. I guess I'm institutionalized and current day dating boggles my mind lol.
>>
>>17675140
Oh, fuck the young one then, man. Not literally, just drop her. You do NOT want to even dip a toe into current day's dating pool. You'll lose the toe.

What's the wifey one look like/ sound like? That's a big thing; need to love my girls voice if I'm going to be spending long amounts of time with her. Pretty sure this goes hand in hand with most guys.
>>
>>17675190

She has a typical Northern US accent. Her words convey great intelligence. She has a sense of humor on par with mine. She would do anything for me... The only issue is the physical attraction. She's not hideous or anything, just not my typical type. I'm assuming the younger one only wants a Fwb but the older one wants to be my everything. Neither one are as hot as my ex wife but she lacked intelligence.
>>
>>17675101
I would go for the hot one, cause although she laid the rules of only wanting to see me once or twice a week. I'm sure that'll change cause as time progresses she'll fall in love with me way too much to allow hersel to only see me once or twice a week.
>>
>>17676292
herself*
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.