[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I stop regarding femininity and being a girl as an inherently

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (109KB, 761x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
109KB, 761x960px
How do I stop regarding femininity and being a girl as an inherently negative thing?
>>
Wait, just to clarify, are you a woman who hates your lot in life or are you a man who hates women but is trying not to?
>>
>>17675066
The first one.

For further background my dad was a very passive and feminine man and my mom is the most butch straight woman on the northern hemisphere. I was raised in a very gender-neutral and supportive environment.
>>
>>17675053
Stop focusing so much on gender. Really.
There is no checklist to follow to be a real women or a real man. Do your thing and stop labelling personality traits, hobbies and things as "feminine" and "masculine".
Right now gender is incredibly unimportant when it comes to your every day life and you have literally zero reasons to worry so much about femininity.
>>
>>17675092
Except for relationships.

My hatred of skirts and girly hairstyles is deeply hindering my shots of landing a boyfriend.
>>
>>17675099
Bullshit.

I think I haven't used a skirt since 1999 if not for weddings and some NYE parties, and I go cut my hair to my dad's barber.
I never had problems with guys.
>>
>>17675099
Men dont fucking give a fuck if you wear skirts or pants. All we want is da pusi and da luv
>>
Btw anon where are you from? I kind of need a girlfriend
>>
>>17675108
>>17675118
Then what?
>>
>>17675118
Also to put our face on butts

Butts are life
>>
>>17675120
This is why you don't. You see "female here" and instantly give allz da atenshun.

You will learn that to catch the fish, you must first act like it was never there in the first place.
>>
>>17675123
You probably have something off with your personality, interests, your behaviour, your looks, whatever.

About the looks - I can tell you what I do, don't know if it works for everybody.
Be in shape. Take care of your skin so you don't need make up. I just use some mascara. Be clean and smell nicely. Shave. Have nice hair - keep them clean, healthy, have a low management haircut, and comb them. Dress nicely, which doesn't mean cute dresses and pink bows. Just a pair of jeans which fit you, a cute pair of clean shoes, a nice sweater or blouse and you look good.
This takes me literally 15-20 minutes a day.
>>
>>17675146
I'm in shape, my skin is ok, I never wear any makeup, I have a good hygiene, my hair is too short to need combing. And that's what I wear except a t-shirt and hoodie (or just a solid hoodie) for a top.
>>
>>17675150
Hoodies look like shit on most girls.
Unless you're really flat and have a masculine body, they'll make you look fatter.
Wear something that fits you better and shows your features.
Go for lighter fabrics or tighter fits.
Go for tighter jeans if you wear more comfy tops. Don't go with graphic tees - something classic and simple works good.

About the hair - it depends on how it fits you. I think some girls are gorgeous with short hair, some others are much less.
I had it short and I had it long to my ass, and really medium length hair isn't a pain to deal with.
>>
>>17675159
But wearing that kind of things makes my skin crawl with disgust.
>>
>>17675165
"That kind of thing"?
A nice pair of jeans that actually fits your figure, or clothes that show your body?
I'm not speaking of tight and sexy clothes, but petty normal things.
>>
>>17675053
I'm the same way. I always idolized the men in my life. My brother, my dad. My grandma too. But I never saw her cry, she looked beautiful and feminine, but was very hardworking and never showed much emotion. She could talk easily about things that had hurt her and what she learned from it. She'd get angry in place of being sad and I envied her for it.

I was a very sensitive child. And always punished for it. My dad would get frustrated when I'd cry. My brother would call me a baby. And I hated it. My mom would baby me and I didn't like that either because my siblings would recluse from me when my mom did that.

I grew up seeing femininity as a bad thing. And I was conditioned to stop crying when I was sad. As I got older, I became more hardy and tomboyish. I joined aggressive sports. I was physically strong. I was passive aggressive and hyperactive. But then I was labelled a bitch/cunt/mean by other girls.

Eventually I found no winning in this situation. In society, a woman is a woman is a woman. No matter how unfeminine I act, I'm still a girl... and feminine by default.
>>
>>17675187
Yes. The "fitting figure" and "show your body" -things. Like you pictured. I feel filthy just imagining it on me.
>>
>>17675204
Then you have a problem with your body.
It has little to do with femininity.

Dressing in a way that hides your body and makes you look worse isn't about femininity at all. It's one of those basic skills you learn as an adult: not wearing things that make you look like shit just because they're comfy.
>>
>>17675210
My body is fine, save for the fact that I need a bra. I'd go naked if I could.
>>
>>17675230
Then show it.
Why do you want to purposely look worse?
Dress like an adult. Put a pair of jeans that show that you have nice legs. Put a top that is designed for people with boobs.
>>
>>17675240
I don't want people to look at my boobs.
>>
>>17675248
Then wear something that doesn't show cleavage, but is tight enough to show your figure.
It's not like you have to go around naked.
>>
>>17675137
Then I'd just be fucking with your head if I make you think I'm not interested but actually I'm interested. And honestly I'm interested. So don't doubt me being interested in you saying that I should act like I shouldn't be interest in you but actually I'm interested.

P.s. if you reply dubs we're meant to be
If trips, ill give you my contact, ( idc how far u r)
If quads, i'll fucking fly to where you are now and ask you to marry me
>>
>>17675053
It's not negative, just inferior
>>
>>17675254
I don't want to wear anything that shows the outline of my breasts.

I don't want people to see that I have breasts.
>>
Quads
>>
>>17675260
Why? 50% of the population has boobs. It's not anything amazing.
>>
>>17675267
Because I don't like having them and I wish they weren't there.
>>
>>17675260
Then you don't want a boyfriend? Jesus christ grow the fuck up.
>>
>>17675268
Then go see a therapist. It's clearly a psychological issue.
>>
>>17675260
I had teacher once who had gigantic breasts. Sultry and divine to the point. One day she told a story about how she was ashamed of it. Tried to hide. Even to the point of crouching her back to hide it. Then she realized she shouldn't because it was a sign of a woman's maturity. She was our values teacher.
>>
>>17675073
haha wow

what an abusive childhood

eject feminism from your life
>>
>>17675274
Well I don't want a woman's maturity. It looks and feels disgusting.
>>
File: 1462917702894.gif (2MB, 500x266px) Image search: [Google]
1462917702894.gif
2MB, 500x266px
>>17675053
well it is a negative thing, men are much better
>>
>>17675268
nigga u trans
>>
>>17675073
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha turn up the suck on your childhood.
>>
>>17675430
Wooooooo
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.