[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey Anons, the doctor is in again. Here to dish out all the relationship

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: downloadfile.jpg (36KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
downloadfile.jpg
36KB, 384x384px
Hey Anons, the doctor is in again. Here to dish out all the relationship and sexual advice you need.

The last thread was pretty good, and here I am back again to save myself from boredom. If I didnt get to you last time Im really sorry and hopefully I can this time.
>>
context
>meet girl at party, she's drunk as fuck
>drank too much, starts falling over so i put her in the back of my car, sit there with her and start talking
>says she has low self-esteem, wants to go out with someone to know him better, not just a one-night stand
>later on she gets worse, starts puking
>take her home
>next day she texts me thanking me for last night, etc
>go on date that same day, walk around to beach
>have nice time, she seems comfortable enough to be around me
>text a bit everyday after that day

here's my dilemma, she never initiates conversation. Whenever i start the conversation through text, she can speak openly with no problem.

Is it because of her low self-esteem (as in she is afraid of initiating), or am i being paranoid and is it because although she seemed to have a nice time, she just agreed to go on a date because she thought she owed me from the night where she got drunk?
>>
>>17675017
I think shes definitely interested Anon. She wouldnt have confided in you, even if she were drunk otherwise.

From the feeling im getting it seems your first hypothesis is right. She nervious, shy, low self-esteem, she just needs to be coaxed out of her shell a little bit.

Just keep going how you are and just remember shes just being shy, its nothing against you.

Best of luck anon, looks like youve got a good one.
>>
>>17675054
Thanks doc

It's my first "real" relationship with a girl, so im not sure if i was going down the right path.

Previous times i've talked to girls i liked, after a few months they just stopped replying, so i developed this nervousness for when someone doesnt reply to me (even when i know full well she might not be able to access her phone because she's sleeping, etc)

So because of my past experiences, i get paranoid and think that this girl doesn't want anything with me, and is just using me.
>>
>>17674989
What do you think of penis enlargement techniques such as jelqing and stretching?
>>
>>17674989
Could you give some advice on this? >>17675357
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.