[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I'm 22 and noticed I have started to bald. I do have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: bald and foolish.jpg (39KB, 1120x816px) Image search: [Google]
bald and foolish.jpg
39KB, 1120x816px
So I'm 22 and noticed I have started to bald. I do have genetic predisposition, but I still have a hard time accepting it.

If anyone here has had similar experience, how do you deal with it?
>>
Get used to looking at yourself and at your balding. Look around and see all of the people in the same situation. Know you're bald because your bald forefathers had no problem getting some.
>>
You just have to own it. Being attractive to the opposite sex has nothing to do with your hair. If someone only likes you for your hair then that person is a piece of shit.
>>
Exactly.. I started balding around 23 or 24 too.. I got over it quick , i started shaving my head and now i actually think its the style that best suits me... Men who worry too
Much about their hair are kinda homosexual to b honest. Ive got a gf who im going to marry one day and when im out women still look at me.. So it doesnt mean shit.. Only a scumbag wouldnt like u over hair .. Shave that shit off and dont go walking around with missing patches on ur head its faggy
>>
>>17675037
>>17675058
>>17675094
Thanks for the responses guys!
I'm in a relationship with a girl for almost 4 years now, so I'm not necessarily worrying about being attractive to her, more out of some form of narcissism.. I'm very introverted and socially awkward and this is just another potential blow to my self-confidence..
>>
File: tog.jpg (16KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
tog.jpg
16KB, 360x360px
>>17674976

I'm 27 and have lost an inch either side, not in the centre crown though. I asked my father at 22 about this shit and he said around 28. I think I've got til I'm 30 and mid 30s until I will start balding at the crown. I hope I haven't given out too much information on this and someone doxxes me based on when my crown appears and current age.

But when I get that feels. I just think back to a lad in school a year older who already had a balded crown and greying hair at 16. Maybe he was held back a year, but it's still bullshit either way. Top it off he was 5ft6 or something... and overweight. I don't even know his name, to me, and to many others, he was that lad in the year above who looks like a little fat bloke and that's all he will ever be to me.

Another friend started popping out bright grey hairs all over at 21. I asked him if he felt the urge to twease all the fuckers out like when you tidy up your eyebrows. He pointed out how long that would take. Then I pointed out he had greys in his eyebrows too. He said something but I remember the worlds silver-fox come out of his mouth and I said he should apply for a part on the touch of grey advert. He fucking lost it, he joked about laughing but you can see he died a little inside, but it was fun to watch. That cunt still owes me 20 quid.
>>
>>17675037
How do you know they had no problem? Just because they made it doesn't mean they had no problem. It probably means they had to work extremely hard to compensate and in the end could get uglier, lower quality women due to their balding. Is that supposed to be helpful?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.