[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

OK boys, I'm a ask out a girl. That's not the issue.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1476572226810.jpg (63KB, 719x586px) Image search: [Google]
1476572226810.jpg
63KB, 719x586px
OK boys, I'm a ask out a girl. That's not the issue. The problem is that I've never done this before so
how do I phrase it to sound best?
what do if yes?
what do if no?
>>
You will inevitably fuck up big Time no matter what you say, but that's normal being your First time
>>
how well do you know her?
>>
>>17674796
Well of course. But how should I handle it?
Walk away and I say we're still friends
Let her say we're friends (and that's giving her dominance )
Or walk away and pretend that it never happened.
>>
>>17674798
We're in the same friend group
>>
>>17674804
it really depends how long youve known each other for. if youve known each other for a while, chances are, she only sees you as a friend.

what do you enjoy doing? find something you enjoy that can be done with another person.
'hey, come do X with me'
'i find you interesting and id like to get to know you better'
etc etc you can literally say anything

if yes then do it?
if no then gg life goes on
>>
>>17674812
2 months, so not that long. We've already hung out a bit, but it's mainly been just fucking around (we went to see the hurricane damage and walked on the beach) and I think she'll be seeing me as a friend if I don't advance it soon.
>>
Phrase it as casually as possible, do not get attached to the answer. Even if she says no now, if you accept that and act like you don't even care, she might come to like you still.

Basically, you want to act like you hardly even care and you don't need anything from anyone at all times to catch a girl.
>>
>>17674861
OK, thanks for the info.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.