[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there any reason why you wouldnt delete the person you ghosted

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1471041343834.jpg (74KB, 398x398px) Image search: [Google]
1471041343834.jpg
74KB, 398x398px
Is there any reason why you wouldnt delete the person you ghosted from everything? unless its temporary (weeks- a month or 2)
Why do people do partial deletes? like blocking a number but not removing them from other social media? I mean if you arent going to reply to them there you might as well. I know logic doesn't alway apply to shit like this but still. Seems pointless to just let all the messages flow in and ignore them. Is it because they believe that someday in the future they might need their help/advice? or that they might talk to them later on? What makes them think that after being ignored they will care enough to help?
its a two way thing. You cant expect a reply whenever you want, but then ignore the other person when they need/want something.
>>
calm the fuck down francis
>>
>>17674795
fuck off samantha
>>
It's a gradual thing with friends/acquaintances. First you stop texting, then you delete them from your phone and finally you remove them from Facebook once they get the hint. There's no point in getting too intense about non official non romantic relationships.
>>
>>17674810
what if they were close friends? and talked daily/hung out often?
>>
how would you go about ending a long term friendship with a friend who worries alot? i was told to stop texting but wouldnt that make things worse for them?
>>
>>17674821
Once you're older than college age, you're too busy to care about more than 1-2 friends if you're fortunate enough to still have some. I mainly talked with people everyday at school or college because of the convenience. You need to get some hobbies OP. Your "friends" probably got bored of you and found new friends. You can move on too.
>>
>>17674835
i wasnt op. And i met this friend while in first year of uni.
why did this friend plan to do something with me if they were "bored" of me as you say?
"yeah i im bored of you so im not gonna reply starting tomorrow, but im gonna tell you that im down to go do stuff with you next to get your hopes up"
What kind of sociopath does this? and after 3 years lmao
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.