[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Today was my first and last day of work at McDonald's. I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: hello darkness.png (179KB, 500x279px) Image search: [Google]
hello darkness.png
179KB, 500x279px
Today was my first and last day of work at McDonald's. I didn't disclose my poor manual dexterity and spatial perception until after the interview, and clearly that was a mistake.

Are there any minimum wage jobs available for someone who can't tie their own shoes?
>>
jesus, just apply for disability if you can't function enough to tie your shoes
>>
>>17674388
I'm not retarded, though. I have an IQ of 122. I just can't tie knots, or assemble sandwiches in under 50 seconds.
>>
>>17674385
I feel you bro, worked at a fast food place for a month after I finished high school, one time I made a burger without the meat.

Just go study medicine like me e z e z
>>
>>17674385
If you're good with computers you can work at Fry's or Geek Squad. Shit's easy, most of the time it's just reinstalling Windows or upgrading components for retarded normalfags.
Fry's has a commission thing where you get a base wage of $7.25 (or whatever minwage is in your state) + minimum $2.25 commission (this goes up based on how many sales/fixes the service department does per two weeks). You'll never make less than $10/hour, and the people I worked with were complete bros.

Good luck man.
>>
>>17674848
I only know enough about computers to browse 4chan and torrent things. Perhaps I should learn more!
>>
>>17675624
Perhaps you should start to learn to tie a knot before you try to learn computers.
>>
File: 1473088361458.png (419KB, 581x432px) Image search: [Google]
1473088361458.png
419KB, 581x432px
>>17674385
i couldnt work in the food industry either and they call that industry a "no-brainer". I just didnt like taking orders from people demanding how exactly they wanted their meal prepared. Fuck that.
Plenty of other jobs. You will find your niche,its out there. Whatever you are interested in, and knowing your limits, you will probably just need to try harder than most.
>>
>>17674530
That's still a disability
for someone who has 122 iq you're quite dumb
>>
>>17675849
I don't want to be Chris-Chan, dude. I want to get married someday and have a small house, or at least a nice apartment.
>>
>>17674385
I had a similar experience. I once worked at a factory. I lasted a month before they decided to let me go. I had the endurance but I was a little bit too slow. Anyway, I don't think your bad manual dexterity is permanent. It might be the case that you're not accustomed to manual labor that's causing you to do things slowly.
>>
Do you not play video games?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.