[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My friend's girlfriend is hot as fuck and a very smart girl.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: srtxe2b4jwnx.png (340KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
srtxe2b4jwnx.png
340KB, 2560x1440px
My friend's girlfriend is hot as fuck and a very smart girl. We are VERY close, perhaps too close, and she is always telling me how she thinks her relationship won't work. We are going to a concert together with her cousin and we are getting obliterated drunk and she is going to help me pick up some hot ass bitches. My friend doesn't want to go and he's very insecure about it. I know that she likes girls too.

I think she has the same idea as me; complete debauchery. She's a total slut on the inside and I can see it easy. I can't resist, I want this so fucking bad but I know it will destroy the relationship with my friend. Should I stop this now, or keep going?
>>
He's not really your friend.
>>
You sound like a shitty friend; kys.
>>
>>17674358

I've known him for 6 years and he considers me his closest friend, but ever since she got involved in our lives, there has been some tensions. She told it to me like this; all that she has his him and I.
>>
>>17674356
>My friend's girlfriend is hot as fuck and a very smart girl.

This doesn't say much about OP's friend's gf but it does say a lot about OP.
>>
>>17674362
You

Are not

Really

His friend

Didg'ya fuckin hear me that time?
>>
Follow where your erection point towards, OP
>>
>>17674373

That's what I can't resist. I feel like I'll never get an opportunity like this again. I could have a 3 way with some gorgeous girls while I'm fucked up on drugs. You're only young once. I want to do this before I'm too old otherwise I feel like I'll regret it forever.
>>
>>17674362
Wow really? One piece of pussy to make you rethink 6 years of friendship? Go for it OP, you guys arent friends so it wouldnt matter too much.
>>
>>17674387
I don't understand people like you. Never will.
>>
>>17674387
Oh yes, you'll regret forever not having a 3some, instead of losing a friend. You'll regret forever not feeling good for a night. Go ahead, dipshit. Do it. Exchange your 6 years friendship for a one-night fantasy.
>>
>>17674356

At the end of the day it's really up to what you value more, your friendship with this friend or your potential relationship with this girl. If you choose the girl there is still a non assholish way of going about it, instead of being an accessory to cheating on your friend and breaking his heart you can talk to the girl and see where she stands with the two of you, if she wants to break up with him and be with you or not. And depending on her answer then you can talk to your friend about it, tell him you have begun to develop feelings for her and she feels the same and you want to pursue it and see where it goes, you will lose him as a friend but you won't be a total piece of shit for it, and I'm sure he will respect you in the long run for being a man about it.
>>
>>17674356
What a fine human being you sound. Your mother must be so proud.
>>
>>17674387
>could have

Way to overestimate yourself. You sound like one of those guys who thinks he could get any girl he wants but in reality is still a virgin.
>>
Youre real nigger, seriously dont do it.
>>
>>17674356
disloyalty, the sign of a rat, biting the hand that feeds you, you're a cunt.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.