[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't know what to do with my life >Long distance

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: +.jpg (504KB, 2048x1410px) Image search: [Google]
+.jpg
504KB, 2048x1410px
I don't know what to do with my life

>Long distance relationship of 4 years with a married woman
>Best friend I've ever had in my life. We love spending time together so much, we love each other deeply and can talk for hours about nothing, love spending time together. Love having sex. Love everything.
>But it's falling apart due to stress and mistrust from the distance and situation
>I still feel a true connection as if she's my soulmate, she claims to also
>We've been trying to split up for about a year but both of us can't manage it fully

I don't know what to do. Two options:

>Just leave her and stop fucking another guy's wife. Get real, he might kill me, I'm being an asshole, she's a cheater, move on and find my own girl

>She's literally my soulmate and it would be a tragedy of both of our lives if we were to give up on each other for good

Which is it. God help me
>>
You dont date the woman who's cheating on her husband man, you know well she will do the same to you when you are in his place
>>
>>17674151
Thank you.
>>
>>17674138
Fuck this soul mate bull shit. I don't believe in it. In my opinion I would be extra careful around a girl that's cheating in her husband because the likely scenario is she would do the same to you. I think you should fuck as many bitches as possible to get over her.
>>
>>17674138

What goes around comes around, OP. When your life is looking down, just remember how you spent four years helping somebody betray another man's trust. It would only be justice at this point if your life took a turn for the worst.

You have acted in self interest at the cost of another human being, and you have enabled another to commit adultery. Considering that you don't even seem remotely repentant, I'm pretty sure that God is not on your side here.
>>
>>17674182
Sorry that when I was a lonely friendless NEET and a beautiful woman literally pursued me for months I didn't say "No, I'll go with good old Christian morals here and do what Jesus would do, I don't want to have sex with you or spend time with my first close female friend ever, we're done"
>>
>>17674201

You were a degenerate, and you are a degenerate. Reform yourself and repent, else suffer the consequences of a shitty life.
>>
>>17674138
It's great because you are getting the best of her. Her husband is getting the butt from her. Now vice versa. It would be a failed relationship if it were full time. Move along.
>>
>>17674138
You are a fool. This is why she picked you to pursue for months. It has nothing to do with a connection on her end.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.