[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is a skinnier girl automatically more attractive, all other factors

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 148
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (71KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71KB, 640x427px
Is a skinnier girl automatically more attractive, all other factors being the same?
>>
Fuck no. A girl with muscle and some meat on her (not fat but has some shape) is better than skinny. I dated skinny girls and they don't do it for me.
>>
Depends on how fat the other is. I'd prefer normal over skinny, and almost anorexic over fat
>>
>>17674012

Which factors? Cause skinny ones have small tits and asses, so there's that.

Also, how fat on the other side?
>>
>>17674025
>>17674027
So if a girl is 130 lbs, dropping to 115 doesn't help?
>>
>>17674033

How old are you? 130 lbs is like 60 kgs. That's not fat unless you are twelve.

I mean, sure, it's not swimwear model, but that's not fat.
>>
>>17674033
nope.
it could even be unhealthy depending on her height.
>>
>>17674033
It all depends on what are those lbs or kgs made of. I like somewhat strong women and would prefer them over a skinny woman, so these 130 lbs are perfect as long as they are bones and muscle and not just fat
>>
>>17674047
>>17674048
I'm 5'6, and 20.
>>
>>17674066
you're ok if you CAN and have time, do some exercise it will help you a lot.
and i don't say like you're bad right, but exercising is good for the mind and body.
>>
>>17674066

I have to change the measurements to metric, so maybe I'm a little bit off, but that sounds like pretty normal weight to me for a woman of your height.
>>
>>17674066
As a 5'6" guy... I work out a shit ton, I'm usually 154-157 and by BMI I'm overweight, but just. If you're at 130 I really don't think it's a good idea to do any cutting.
>>
>>17674066
I'm 5'2" and when I'm in good shape I weigh 125. I would keep that 130, and not worry if you got to like...135/140 if you're somewhat healthy and feel good.
>>
>>17674083
I do a physical job so it's basically light workout for 8 hours per day 5 days a week.

>>17674085
I'm currently at like 120, so I'm really not far from my goal yet anyway.
>>
>>17674101

I'm not saying it's impossible, I'm just saying it seems needless.

I mean, sure, exercise is good and being in shape is fine and dandy. But you don't seem overweight, at least by these measurements.

Don't go crazy and anorexic here.
>>
it depends if its all fat or muscle
>>
>>17674012
Depends. Muscle girls are something I personally find more attractive. If you're talking about just being fat vs a skinnier girl, most people would say yes.
>>
>>17674101
you sound really good.
if you're ugly or something like that, just stay in shape and be clean.
also about diet and that stuff, don't eat a lot of the samething everyday and you should be doin fine.
have a nice life.
>>
>>17674109
>>17674108
>>17674106
>>17674105
Then I don't know what to do.
>>
>>17674123
you're not fat, so what's the deal?
>>
>>17674123

What to do with what? You want to be more attractive?
>>
>>17674012

PURE

FUCKING

OPINION.
>>
>>17674125
I still don't have a boyfriend.

>>17674128
Pretty much.
>>
>>17674139
>>17674123
Lose weight stupid
Exercise
Diet
>>
>>17674139

And you think it's about your weight? Don't make us look so shallow.

There's plenty of reasons we don't go after certain girls. Maybe you have a shit personality or something. That plays a factor too.

Do guys approach you? Do you go dancing or to parties? Do you look serious and mad all the time?
>>
>>17674147
I'm not saying looks are the only factor, just that it's the first one that people can evaluate. If a book has a boring cover you can't complain that people won't buy it.

Guys don't approach me anywhere, and I don't really go out anymore since that only leads to one night stands and that's the last thing I want.
>>
>>17674158
>Guys don't approach me anywhere

Why do you think that is? Let's imagine it's not about your weight. Could it be something else?
>>
>>17674158
much times personality > face
but depends if you look like an ogre it'll be hard.
i'm superficial af though.
>>
>>17674167
I'm not from a culture where approaching people on the streets is socially acceptable. Sober adults don't talk to strangers, it's considered weird, creepy and rude.

>>17674170
I'm not sure how well I fare on personality, either, so I might as well bet on both horses.
>>
>>17674185
are you japanese?
>>
>>17674185

If that's how your culture operates, then why are you sad they don't approach you? It has nothing to do with how you looks, then.
>>
>>17674100
5'3 here. I've been told by multiple sources, including my doctor, that my weight range should be between 115 and 130.
Personally I'm gunning for 115 since I think it's better to be more on the underweight side than anywhere near "possibly overweight"
Especially since I personally have the worst fucking fat distribution any woman could ever get. Basically goes 100% to my gut. Looks like I'm 3 months pregnant even at a healthy weight. Dude's won't touch me with a 10 foot pole.
>>
>>17674187
Finnish. Basically the same thing but less organised cleanliness and more white people.

>>17674194
Then why does everybody else have a boyfriend?
>>
>>17674158
Finally someone fucking gets it. Looks aren't the most important thing, of course not. Most dudes get that and aren't that shallow. But the truth of it is that looks get you through the door. When you're in a room full of potential mates, you cannot tell anything about them on first glance outside their appearance. If you have 10 women in front of you, and you only have time to talk to and get to know 4 of them, since you have nothing else to go off of you're going to pick the 4 most attractive. It's just logic. Girls will do the same thing too, 4 most attractive dudes are gonna get the attention, at the very least just long enough to decide if they're going to mesh well or not.

If you don't have the looks, you won't even get to the first step of meeting and making a connection with someone. That's just life.
>>
>>17674202

They must have gone to places where it's socially acceptable to be approached.

I'm not Finnish, but there must be some place where 20-somethings go to hook up. Bars? House parties? Clubs?

Also, people meet at work and in classes.
>>
It really doesn't matter. It depends on personal preference. But in my opinion, in the words of etika: https://youtu.be/urTdZPJZB3U But when it comes down to it, do whats best for you and your health!
>>
>>17674202
Finnland and Japan is not the same.
I few finnair from Tokyo to Helsinki yesterday.

You get really tired of all the Jontes. Also fucking accordion musik.

>>17674012
Any normalweight girl is more attractive than an obese one.
>>
>>17674208
Sure, there are places to hook up. If I wanted to sleep with a different man every day for the next 10 years I'd have really no trouble doing so.

The problem is that's not what I want. I want a boyfriend.
>>
>>17674012
It's an independent thing. Some people prefer one while others prefer the other. Obviously there are limits either way which means men into that become more rare but generally peaking it just depends on the guy.
>>
>>17674208
>Bars? House parties? Clubs?
Internet.
>>
>>17674222
Have you ever been to america?

Random people will just freaking walk up to you and tell you their life story. It's super weird.
>>
>>17674226
>I want a boyfriend.

Ok, do you put yourself out there? Do you meet people? Are you fun to be around? Do you take care of yourself?

I'm going to tell you the same thing I tell guys here. Some people want a beautiful partner. Others look for companionship, for status, or for a lot of different stuff.

Ask yourself what do you have to offer to a partner.
>>
>>17674230
lel
>>
>>17674230
That does not happen regularly lmao.
Well wait, unless you went to the south. Northerners go out of their way to ignore other human beings on the street because fuck that. I remember going to Georgia once and getting super fucking uncomfortable that the employees in retail stores would talk to you more than the obligatory "Welcome to the store" and "Your total is X".
>>
>>17674226
The only problem here is that you have high standards for potential boyfriends. It is really not particularly hard to get a normal guy to stay with you once you've met, had fun and maybe had a little sexy time.

Not unless you're fucking hideous.

I was with a hooker once, and i would really had liked to girlfriend her if she wanted to after that experience. But of course im not on her level, because she's a good looking girl who sells sex for a living.
>>
>>17674230
Yes, and no it never happene to me. However people are not afraid to help a stranger who looks lost. It's nice.

You can talk to peope in the nordic countries, but you need to break the ice. It has to do with having a little balls and not being scared of anoying people.
>>
File: OP.jpg (34KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
OP.jpg
34KB, 600x450px
>>17674248
>>
>>17674012
subjective
id bet the answer would be yes for most, though
>>
>>17674235
I still don't understand what "putting yourself out there" means. I can't just start mailing out resumes, can I?

I can offer closure, attention and expressions of affection. The same things I ask for in return.

>>17674242
Yeah, I was in the south.

>>17674248
My problem IS getting the guy to stay. But then again, having sex with me is more trouble than it's worth.
>>
>>17674272
>My problem IS getting the guy to stay. But then again, having sex with me is more trouble than it's worth.

Yes, because you're fat. Stop being fat. Nobody likes it, and you don't like it yourself.

Why are you doing this to yourself? Don't you see how it's destroying your life?
>>
>>17674272

"Putting yourself out there" means going out, talking to people, sharing stuff, being real, etc.

It's the opposite of "hiding", I guess.

And if you are a good partner then you'll eventually find someone. I mean, you are only 20, it's not a big deal to be single at that age.
>>
File: tumblr_ngi8yq4GUG1u5firdo1_500.jpg (35KB, 467x508px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ngi8yq4GUG1u5firdo1_500.jpg
35KB, 467x508px
>>17674272
Ok that makes sense, the fucking southerners are weird about that shit. Their "southern hospitality" crap, like who the fuck are you just leave me alone and let me buy some damn pants I don't wanna talk to you strangers.

Family's probably gonna be moving to Texas in a few years. Dreading it. It was bad enough having to move to southern Missouri with their even weirder northern/southern hybrid personalities. Like they're antisocial like the north, but will still go out of their way to be nice to you. It creates this awful "obviously forced kindness" thing.
>>
>>17674281
Where am I supposed to go out? Guys at bars really aren't looking for someone they'll want to look at again after ejaculating.
>>
File: 1475693373402.jpg (121KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1475693373402.jpg
121KB, 600x800px
>>17674017
>A girl with muscle and some meat on her (not fat but has some shape) is better than skinny
Sometimes a twig is okay to grasp onto but other times you need to climb a mountain.
>>
>>17674297
>Manlet and a monster girl
ok
>>
>>17674304
He's a manlet but she's 6'1", much taller than any woman in this pisshole city.
>>
>>17674012
Lol no

I like a meaty set of thighs and ass, and nice big fat tits dangling on your chest as she rides your dick.
>>
>>17674012
Depends on the factors being considered.
For example, breast size is mainly determined by bodyfat %.

So a skinnier girl usually won't have the same size breasts unless she has top tier genetics.

Personally I think a woman looks best when she has some fat on her (not chubby, but not anorexic; about 16-20% bf) and she has a decent amount of muscle mass.

Now in my opinion a fat girl always loses. I would choose my hand over a fat girl. However as long as the girl isn't overweight she has a chance with just about any guy.

Sometimes a petite girl can be really hot cause you can throw them around easily, press them over your head, fuck em' while holding them etc.

Nothing wrong with normal weight girls. I don't mean average, I mean normal weight.

Basically don't be fat and have a pussy .
>>
>>17674357
Then why won't a guy stay?
>>
>>17674012
No I like my women with a lil meat/thickness on them, not skinny Barbie type shit
>>
>>17674363
Have you tried telling them you would like to have a relationship?
>>
>>17674363
>Then why won't a guy stay?

What? If there isn't anything wrong with you physically he may just not like your personality, your friends, some shit you do or did. Relationships come down to more than just your body.

If you and I were in a relationship and you were a cunt who put me down and didn't like my cats or you were a drunk of something I would leave you even if the sex was killer out of the world type shit.
>>
>>17674392
when is the appropriate time to say that?
>>
>>17674396
How about over dinner.

Or if you want to come off as crazy, mid-orgasm lol
>>
>>17674393
What do I need to do, then?

I'm not abusive, I don't hate cats and I won't make a guy get introduced to my friends if I know they won't have anything in common.
>>
>>17674398
>dinner
That'd imply that we are already on a date, which would imply that one party asked the other ON a date and the other agreed.

I have never been asked on a date and the only time I've successfully asked a guy out is because I offered to pay for his meal and it was a double-date with us, and my friend that he had a crush on (who was with her own boyfriend).

We really do not seem to be on the same level with this conversation.
>>
>>17674400
How should I know? I don't know you or this guy.
Best way to find out would be to straight up ask him.

>>17674408
No I guess not. If this person means something to you, then ask him out.

Good luck.
>>
Have you ever tried online dating? for people who are actually looking for a partner with similar interests for a relationship?

You could also move to america and date a black man, they don't refuse white pussy over there.
>>
Skinnier, just like chubbier, implies the person's figure is something other than the assumed ideal. Therefore if you're suggesting that something other than the ideal is infact ideal then it must be subjective.
>>
>>17674012

To a point yes, my ex girlfriend was around 150lbs most of our relationship and then she got down to 125lbs and looked much better, if she lost any more weight though she would start going in the opposite direction for attractiveness.
>>
>>17674416
How do I even meet guys?

>>17674422
Yes, I have tried. There was ONE man in my town that wasn't past 40, and we weren't really each others' type.
>>
>>17674363
post your pic
that'll answer the simple question.
>>
>>17674434

I'm sorry, but why are you even so desperate to get a bf? you're just 20, you are 3 years younger than me and i'm a man, i should be the one desperate to find a partner.

Take yourself a time, you have a plenty of it, improve your look, find a hobby, make friends and stuff, when less expect, somebody will show up in your life, at the right time and place, don't push yourself like this.
>>
>>17674450
The need for physical human closure is inherent and vital just the same as the need for food, shelter or silence.

It might not kill me directly, and even indirectly it will take decades, but I genuinely suffer from not being hugged or kissed.
>>
>>17674455

I know that, but you're aiming too high, take it easy, get to meet more people, go on dates, even if end up being just a one night stand it will help you to relief stress, you need to get this out of your system, also, how is your social cycle? do you have friends you can count on and hang out?
>>
File: 1475831353730.png (18KB, 577x369px) Image search: [Google]
1475831353730.png
18KB, 577x369px
>>17674450
She probably has nothing else to do other than looking for a bf
I would be like her too if I don't have goddess of mathematics.
>>
>>17674465
>aiming too high
what ?
>>
>>17674465
I don't want one night stands. I don't like sex and handing out pussy for free gives me more anxiety than getting to hold hands relieves. Cuddling in a soiled bed isn't nice.

I have a bunch of good friends I spend plenty of time with. It's not the same.

>>17674469
I'm also looking after my family and writing a book, if that counts to anything in your books. I'm not some one-track-mind airhead.
>>
>>17674472

I've probably choose the wrong words(non native englando speaker here)

I wanted to say that you're trying too hard, you're setting up yourself for failure, you need to do more things in life than actively look for a bf
>>
work on yourself, if you don't like something about you then change it. Looks aren't everything but they are a the most important thing for first impressions so get a cute outfit, some make up (don't over do it), a nice hairdo, fuck you are a woman you're supposed to know this shit better than I do.

Go out there, clubs and bars are meet-n-fuck places, you won't find a long term boyfriend there, maybe you will but I wouldn't bet on it.
>where to go?
well, what do you like? Go where people with your same interests gather then you will have at least one thing in common with everyone there

You could even start taking courses about anything you like, music, drawing, acting, foreign language, become a volunteer to help stray animals, go jog to the park or whatever anything will do as long as you can meet new people
>>
Is a more intelligent girl automatically more attractive, all other factors being the same?
>>
>>
>>17674477

So you want a guy that will just pamper you, hold you hand, cuddle you but no sex? It's a package deal.

If there's no guys in your area then move somewhere else. Go out with your friends and talk to guys, you're a female so you automatically have the upper hand and they will try to please you.
>>
>>17674486

She wants a relationship, then no sex will be a dealbreaker 99% of the time, she should try dating sites for asexual people, its her only hope.
>>
File: 1468149755062.png (287KB, 368x469px) Image search: [Google]
1468149755062.png
287KB, 368x469px
>>17674477
lol k princess
>>
>>17674482
I like staying in and drinking beer while watching ghibli films.

>>17674486
Sex is a big ordeal to me. I know a guy won't stick around without it, but it makes no sense to me to put out when I KNOW he won't stay. I don't want to be with someone to whom my sacrifice is nothing but lighthearted fun.
>>
>>17674502

Like i've said before, you're looking for a too specific kind of relationship, you will take a while to find what you want, and i honestly believe that online dating is your best bet, just take life easy girl.
>>
>>17674502

Get over the idea that it's a sacrifice, you sound incredibly immature. Not every guy preys on girls for sex and then just never talks to them again, that's called an asshole. Meet someone normal, someone you get along with, talk to them, hang out, and if it leads to sex (which is naturally should if you guys have chemistry) then it happens. Stop overthinking it.
>>
>>17674012
definitely not
>>
>>17674513
I'm sorry.

I still don't understand where I'm supposed to meet someone "normal", if guys in bars are assholes.
>>
>>17674502
I said go out, what else do you like? you don't like anything from outside? Then look for a new hobby
>>
>>17674519

I didn't say guys in bars are assholes, I said the guys you refer to that will want sex and then leave you are assholes. Generalising everyone that goes to a bar is stupid, any two people aren't going to be the same, thats why you should develop a judge of character and trust your instincts when it comes to this stuff. You sound really uptight, just relax, you're incredibly young, just enjoy your life, go out with your friends and socialise with guys until you find one that shows mutual interest with you. The ones that don't want to be with you will still often be very friendly and flirty because it's fun to do.
>>
>>17674527
I don't like anything outside.

What kind of a hobby?
>>
>>17674532
Well, you said guys who will only fuck me once are assholes, and the guys one meets in bars tend to ne that type.

I don't go out with my friends. They don't drink and they're scared of strangers and drunk men. If I go to bars, I go alone.
>>
>>17674533
sucking dicks would be a good indoor hobby.
>>
>>17674533
>I don't like anything outside
*ding*ding*ding*
we find the root of your problems

Anything that makes you go outside will do, sports could be an option
>>
>>17674537

Where in the world do you live where 20 year old females don't drink or want to go out and party. If going out is something you want to be doing, now is the time and you need friends that align with what you want, if you're happy sitting at home on the other hand then you have to face the fact meeting a guy, any guy is going to be much harder when you don't put yourself out there. I don't know what you want out of life but if I was you I would want to get out of wherever you live and find some friends who like to have fun.
>>
>>17674533
Jesus girl... you're so complicated, you don't have to ask what kind of hobby you should do, do what you enjoy to do in your free time, that's what a hobby is, then find people with the similar interest as you(internet will help you on this).

>>17674537

There's people everywhere, people who go to bars and club are specifically looking to get laid, if you want something more you will have to look everywhere(which implies going out more) and will take more time and effort, the problem is that you want a shortcut to your perfect relationship, there's no thing as this, every good thing in life come with some effort.

tl;dr: stop being lazy.
>>
>>17674547
You're picturing the wrong kinds of girls. Stop picturing that kind of girls and instead picture obese pink/green/purple-haired ones who dress in all black and can name an anime voice character from a single audioclip and make pokemon memes. Those are my friends.

I like them.

>>17674550
you say I want a shortcut like I hadn't been at this for years.

I literally have no hobbies that would interest men. Virtually every hobby group, club, convention and even school I have gone to have been all-female, save for one or two disgruntled boyfriends/husbands who were dragged along against their will.

I honestly do not have any kind of a grasp on what kind of things men like to do.
>>
>>17674559

Do you like video games?
>>
>>17674565
No.
>>
>>17674559

If your friends enjoy anime and pokemon memes then I assume you're into that stuff too, that's pretty common 20 year old hobbies even among "cooler" kids, those are interests you will likely share with people your age.

Take it from a guy, our hobbies include things that are fun, video games, drinking, socialising, going out and doing stuff like sports/activities etc.
>>
>>17674569

You're fucked, most men who fits in your standards are vidya nerds, the only kind of women who are allowed to be boring are the attractive ones, you will have to make up to them somehow, also brb, there's a beautiful sunrise in front of my house, i need to watch this.
>>
>>17674572
I don't actually really share their interests, I just like their company since they don't judge my weird autistic ass for being weird and autistic.

I like drinking, listening to music, going to museums and riding public transport.
>>
>>17674583

What kind of music do you like?
>>
>>17674583

It just sounds like you're not emotionally ready for a relationship, even if you did get a guy tomorrow there would be so much to work through because you don't sound stable and confident in yourself, you would likely be clingy and possessive. I'm not trying to put you down but maybe focus on yourself and do some other things that will make you a more appealing person to be around instead of bumming around hoping to find a boyfriend.
>>
>>17674583

Find friends who like all of those things and put them to use, go to festivals/clubs for music with friends, you can drink there too. Do it to have fun with your friends and leave the boys as an afterthought, just try to be happy and have fun as a single person before jumping into a relationship. Unhappy people tend to put a downer on relationships and cause them to fail, you sound like someone who would get too attached to a partner and rely on them for all sources of happiness.
>>
>>17674588
I don't know. Now that you mentioned it's been a while since I last found something I liked.

>>17674591
Then what do I do to kill this urge? Not being hugged or kissed makes me feel like I'm drowning.
>>
>>17674600

Just live with it like most people do, a lot of single people wish they had someone but they still manage to have fun and be happy most of the time. Hell I'm pretty new to being single out of a 3.5 year relationship and I already miss the intimacy a relationship provides but I'm still able to enjoy my life in the mean time.
>>
>>17674603
So to deserve any love or warmth in life, you first have to not need any?
>>
>>17674600
Do what everyone else does and get a boy/girlfriend anyway, enjoy the hugs and kisses while they last and the two of you will either get over whatever stupid issues you've got going on or you won't and you'll break up and find someone else.
>>
>>17674606

You need learn being happy with yourself first, you don't even know what you like, if you put all your happiness in a relationship, the moment something goes wrong and he leaves, you will end up miserable and clueless on what to do with your life, don't all your coins on something you have no control.
>>
>>17674606

No, deserve isn't the right word, but trust me when I say your relationship will fail if you rely on it to be happy. So be happy within yourself first. It doesn't mean stop looking, but don't think it's the only thing that will make your life pleasant.
>>
>>17674609
Don't you think I haven't tried?
>>
>>17674615

But certainly not achieved, you're just plain ignoring all the advices we're giving in this thread, you're acting like a spoiled child who is whining about something they don't have, focus on growing up first and then boyfriends, for your own sake.
>>
>>17674623
Okay.

How am I supposed to handle growing up with no support without doing myself any more damage and not dying in the process?
>>
>>17674628

you don't need support to grow up, its like going in the oposite direction, a boyfriend will not solve all your problems, i put my 5 cents that if you do find a boyfriend you'll have something to complain about later.

i'm going to bed now, good luck in life missy.
>>
>>17674628

Why do you insist on the idea that a boyfriend is the ultimate source of support, you have friends and family for support, you're setting yourself up to fail. I guarantee whatever relationship you get in now would fail, and you would feel twice as badly as you do now.

Having a partner means to share your life with someone, meaning you have things to bring to the table, instead of using them as a crutch for your own happiness. Maybe it will take a failed relationship for you to understand this.
>>
>>17674642
I don't get support from my friends or family. I'm the one supporting them.

It would just be nice to have a person in my life who stays because he likes having me around. I don't demand euphoria, just a little corner of warmth to share with someone.
>>
>>17674646

Well then actively go seek it out, you say theres no online dating potential (do you live in the middle of nowhere?), your friends don't like socialising, you don't like leaving the house, you don't like bars/clubs and don't have any real hobbies. So fix some of this and fast, then start talking to boys.

Do you have a facebook account? Talk to boys on there. Get yourself out of your comfort zone if you want things to speed up.
>>
>>17674652
There's a guy at work but I don't know how to appeal to him. He's never mentioned having other interests than drinking and the dumb edgy shit guys start talking when a number of them bunch together.
>>
>>17674655

How would you rate yourself (honestly) and this guy at work on a scale of 1-10?

You have to look at things realistically first, if this guy is way out of your league then it's unlikely he will ever see you as more than a friend but you can always try. Just talk to him and flirt, be happy around him, if he reciprocates then you have a pretty good sign. If not then you can back off and know its probably not going to happen.

Strike up a conversation with him online when you're not at work and gauge his responses, if they're quick and blunt or long and give the vibe he's trying to impress you.
>>
>>17674658
We're both normal-weight and not particularly deformed.

Would it be creepy to send a friend request on facebook? We've been working together for a few months, and apparently one co-worker who goes out to drinks with me sometimes has also spent time with him.
>>
>>17674664

If you work together I'm surprised you don't already have each other on facebook, get into the habit of adding people that you see on the regular in your life, it makes sense.

Add him and then open up a conversation like I said earlier, you will be able to gauge his interest pretty well this way.
>>
Skinny girls are mad cute. Esp if they're cute as a person
>>
>>17674682
How do I start a conversation?
>>
>>17674722

I assume you converse somewhat at work, just add him, and when you see he's online one day send him a "Hey!" or something and just start talking shit like you would with a friend. Say you're bored and then ask him what he's up to.

Emoji's probably will go a long way if you're both 20, it's flirty internet behaviour.
>>
>>17674722

Part of the responsibility of being a guy comes with holding a conversation with a girl, if he has any interest at all he will try to keep the conversation open ended. All you have to do is initiate the conversation and let him take control.
>>
>>17674722
"Hey, can I suck your dick in the toilet ?"
>>
>>17674731
Oh. Okay.
>>
>>17674012
No....There's a point where skinny becomes too skinny and vice versa.

However, it is not equal for all girls either.

There are some girls who suit the painfully skinny and others who suit a few extra pounds and it just works. There are too many variable working in conjunction and it is impossible to ignore that fact.
>>
>>17674756

Skinny itself is a very subjective term, people consider me skinny and I'm 6'3 190lbs, just because i'm not carrying obvious fat on me.

I think every single person in the world looks their best at an athletic body fat percent, so around 10-15% for guys and 18-23% for girls. Excess fat doesn't "suit" anyone preferably over not having it in the first place.
>>
>>17674760
It really depends on the body structure.
For example - I'm 5'6, around 145 lbs.
I've been much skinnier than this (around 120 lbs) but at that weight my tits sagged, my chest was so prominent that it looked like I had 4 tits, and my cheekbones and jaw were so prominent that I looked like a tranny.
At 145 I'm curvy, my face looks nicely round and, in general, my body looks better.
It just suits me better.
>>
>>17674760
True, skinny is objective.

You seem to take quite a hard line, quantified approach...fair enough, but even going by BF% this can still appear drastically different person to person.

"Excess fat" is also very subjective and I suppose when I refer to a girl whose few extra pounds makes them more attractive then I wouldn't really consider it excess...maybe excessive against an athlete which is fair to old up as a good body image standard, but certainly not the only one.
>>
>>17674012
No. Your neurotic body issues are the reason you think that skinnies might be more attractive.
>>
>>17674295
idk about finland
but church communities/gatherings here are always good
>>
>>17674890
Yeah, I've heard the suggestion before but the majority of finnish people are agnostics and I've never met someone who actually goes to church regularly.

Like, literally in my life. Never.
>>
>>17674898
Start volunteering. Take some classes.
>>
It's not that simple. When a girl is skinny her face is usually very attractive, like a model , because it's not all baby faced and round but her body Isn't the sexiest because there isn't anything there . When she's normal weight or above normal her body becomes way sexy because of that ass and that thighs tho, but of course her face will be round and full and not very sexy .
>>
>>17674901
How do you find places to volunteer?
>>
>>17674911
On fucking google.
Your town + finnish (you're finnish, right?) word for volunteering.
>>
>>17674922
Okay I found something.

I'm really not sure if I have the energy for something like this, but I guess I have no choice.
>>
>>17674946
Good things won't happen if you sit on your ass and wait for them to happen.
>>
>>17674953
I'm just a sad and tired small person trying not to die.
>>
>>17674957
Aren't we all?
Still - you're not entitled to happiness. Earn it.
>>
After a certain age this definitely true.
>>
>>17674434
If you're in college, go up to a cute guy and introduce yourself.

If you have a job, go up to a cute guy and introduce yourself.

If you go to any stores, like the food store, go up to a cute guy and introduce yourself.

Basically, you spot a man, then you go up to him and introduce yourself.
>>
>>17674012
I have found then when I was younger and skinnier, other girls envied it, but it didn't mean that guys liked it.

I'm 5'2, and when I was around 110 pounds (from ages 14 to 18), I thought I looked good. I mean, I had virtually no boobs or but, but I looked really good in clothes.

I'm actually getting more male attention since I was around 20 to present and 135 pounds. My hips widened around 20 too. Maybe that had something to do with it.
>>
If you compare a fat woman to a skinny woman, the skinny woman, for me, would win 200% of the time. Even if the skinny girl was a complete bitch.
Thread posts: 148
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.