[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you reconcile the meaningfulness of the present with the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: sissy.gif (16KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
sissy.gif
16KB, 200x200px
How do you reconcile the meaningfulness of the present with the meaninglessness of the past?
>>
The past is meaningful whether you like it or not.
>>
>>17673837

Which past are you referring to? Mine, yours, or someone elses'?
>>
>>17673868
yes
>>
File: substance.jpg (83KB, 585x760px)
substance.jpg
83KB, 585x760px
>>17673886

Ok. How is my past meaningful to you?
>>
File: md.jpg (178KB, 1920x1200px)
md.jpg
178KB, 1920x1200px
>>17673815

And what kind of hard substances can I take to stop this?
>>
>>17673815
>>17673975
Get drunk and jack off.

That's what I do.

Also pursue money. So you can indulge other pleasures of the flesh.
>>
>>17673977

I'm already drunk and I overdid it Yesterday so I'm good there. And I have more money than I need.

I don't want sex. I could use a cuddle, but scheduling something like that seems like a lot of time to invest for not much of a return. I'd probably be bored again afterwards. Is that really the best option?
>>
>>17674023
I've heard that having money doesn't help you.
Right now, I'm pretty poor so I'm looking forward to experiencing it myself.

Besides that, there are women you can pay to hold you. I know it's not really what you want, but it's a sorta Dutch Boy thing.

Maybe try to cultivate friendships and look for women?
That makes me happy.

Or a hobby?
I often think about things I want to do but then deny them because they cost money.
And things that cost money are things out of my reach.

I'm rambling because I'm drunk, but cooking is one of the few things that really make me whole.
Put some music one, make some food for an hour or two.
It feels right.
>>
>>17674036

Thank you anon, maybe I will cook something cool Tomorrow
>>
>>17674075
Sounds good, man.

I'm going to make stew on Monday.
Blade roast is on sale.
Gonna be so good.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.