[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stated uni a month ago, get along well with roomates. 2 days

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1426534980328.jpg (178KB, 2048x1362px) Image search: [Google]
1426534980328.jpg
178KB, 2048x1362px
Stated uni a month ago, get along well with roomates. 2 days ago 2 of them just started ignoring me for no reason. Not like passively avoiding me or w/e, like I'll say hi or be in the same room and they'll look me dead in the eye and say nothing. I've tried asking what's up but it's hard to figure out when they won't respond. I tried asking the other 3 people in the house but they all swear they don't know anything, though one of them is really good friends with the ignorers and got kind of pissy with me when i asked.

what do?
pic unrelated
>>
Ignore them
>>
>>17673644
Pissy how?

Could they be fucking with you. This could be some well organized gas lighting.
>>
Don't worry about it. Continue being cordial and beyond reproach. Tend to your own business and let them tend to theirs. Nobody owes you friendship and you are likewise in debt to no one. Take comfort that - if you choose - in a few years your roommates will have passed through your life just like so many other familiar strangers.
>>
>>17673855
That seems very childish, I get that they are the ones being childish but I don't see how being childish in return is actually going to help. I actually like these people and I'd like to get back on speaking terms.

>>17673857
>Pissy how?
I asked what's going on and I explained the situation, she said she didn't know anything and I said "you wouldn't lie to me would you?"
"Why would I lie?"
"Because you're good friends with them"
"I'm friends with you too so there's no need to take it out on me"
My tone was normal and I just asked casually. If it's a joke I fail to see the punch line unless they just enjoy making me feel uncomfortable in my own home.
>>
>>17673889
Thanks. This is good advice, but still I have to live with these guys for another 40 weeks, and I'd rather not spend those weeks in a tense environment. Plus it makes me feel very uncomfortable that I've done something to upset people but I can't even figure out what that is. It doesn't help that I've had a similar thing happen in the past, the best group of friends I ever had, who I spend every day with for a year and a half, just stopped talking to me one day, to this day I have no idea what happened and it really troubles me.
>>
>>17673906
Try doing something friendly for the whole house. Bake cookies, or organize an outing. They may still do whatever they're doing, but you will have put what work you could into the relationship. If they are still stand-offish, then that's their problem and you shouldn't dwell on it and make it yours. Also, try to broaden your group of acquaintences so you don't feel so vested in these few roommates.
>>
>>17674102
>bake cookies
And put that good green in them
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.