[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Recently start dating new girl >Good match, will probably

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

>Recently start dating new girl
>Good match, will probably be together for a while
>Have a fetish for shaved twats
>Most of the girls I've been with either were completely shaved or neatly trimmed
>New girlfriend has full bush

How and when do I bring this up? We've been dating for about 3 weeks and were friends before hooking up. Things are really passionate between the two of us and it seems like we'll at least be together for a few more months.

In all other areas she shaves, just not her vagina.
>>
either learn to live with it, or discuss it with her, you stupid dildo
>>
If she's not shaving for a new boyfriend, she's never going to shave consistently. Maybe for special occasions, but she'll never maintain it for long periods of time.
>>
>>17673616
/thread

FUCKING COMMUNICATE!
>>
>>17673616
What a worthless reply. You didn't even read the first sentence in the regular text
>>
>>17673618
I think it's just her preference, I live in a hyper-liberal area where it's common for girls to be natural, even with their armpits and leg hairs.

I'm just more wondering how do I approach this and how long should I wait before I do.
>>
>>17673624
THERE IS LITERALLY NO STEPS TO TAKE
YOU DISCUSS IT AT LITERALLY ANY TIME WHEN YOU GUYS ARE ALONE IN A REASONABLE FASHION
>>
>>17673632
>Don't approach talking about your new girlfriend's vagina with caution
>Do it anytime
>caps are cruise control for cool

Yeah, OK
>>
"Have you considered trimming? It's easier to give oral when you do that."
>>
>>17673613
I honestly wish girls would just let it grow. Some of us like that.
>>
>>17673634
I'd do it any time. If you can't talk about shit that matters to you then what's the fucking point.
>>
"Babe, I love your pussy.. I just wish I could see more of it."
>>
>>17673629
Where? I happen to like women this way.
>>
I just started seeing a girl and we had sex earlier today. We both said it's been a while for us and that's why we haven't shaved. And then said that we'll be more readily prepared (shaved) by the next time we see each other.

Just talk about it.
>>
>>17673613
Do you go down on her? Suggest, half joking, that it might be easier for you to find your way if she mowed the underbrush a bit. If she does, mention you like the look. Take it step by step.
>>
I have the same issue, this is how I dealt with it.
>Hey babe when are you going to shave your bush
>Oh you like it shaved eh?
>Yeah

Then she never shaved it and here we are.
>>
>>17673613

A friend of mine just pulled out clippers and cleaned it up in two swipes before going down on her.

Seems like a fair method to me honestly.
>>
>>17673613

If it puts you off enough to warrant a conversation then just talk to her. It seems a bit odd that she wouldn't come out and ask you about it, I've asked all my girlfriends if they preferred me shaved or trimmed.
>>
>>17674790

This seems like a good idea OP. Start out by asking her if she prefers you natural, trimmed or shaved. Hopefully this may prompt her to ask the same
>>
not a fetish you dumbo
>>
>>17673613
I just told my current girl it's hard to eat her world because it impairs my breathing
>>
>>17674339
I think it's just how she prefers it, we've had sex a few times now.

>>17674326
Santa Cruz California

>>17674790
>>17674806
Great idea, thanks

>>17674851
I don't want to really lie to her, I just hate body hair and I know it can be a sensitive topic so I'm just treading carefully.
>>
>>17674339
>We both said it's been a while for us and that's why we haven't shaved. And then said that we'll be more readily prepared (shaved) by the next time we see each other.
could have turned it into foreplay, too bad.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.