[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>it's my buddies birthday today, there's a party

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: image_6.jpg (36KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
image_6.jpg
36KB, 640x400px
>it's my buddies birthday today, there's a party at his place
>my ex is gonna be there and i don't know how I'll react to that when drunk
>my cat is sick and will probably need to be put down within a week
I want to go hang out with my buddy but at the same time I don't want to feel the feels that are likely to go on
what do I do familia
>>
bampu
>>
>>17673599
Sorry to hear about your cat, man. That's always fucking tough.

Just go to the party, let loose and try to have some fun despite your ex being there. Moping looks pretty attractive right now but you need to be active in combating those negative feels.
>>
>>17673630
thanks nigga
I'm gonna go and see how it is
>>
>>17673658
Have fun tonight dude
>>
Stay with your cat. You will never get back the time you dont spend with it now that it will die soon. My cat died 4 days ago and I still regret letting her die alone even though I was there for her the whole month before her death
>>
well I went to the party, took part in numerous drinking games, made some friends, and didn't sperg out when coming in contact with my ex and her new bf
I think I did pretty good tonight,
>>
>>17674643
Now tend to your fucking cat and give it the best week ever so you can better come to terms with the feels when it's gone.
>>
>>17674645
I've been doing exactly that mang, the lil nigga is just sleeping under my bed on a towel all the time now, and just gets up every now and then to eat occasionally
got him a heating pad, and been getting him the best food available, that I can't even properly afford right now so he can have the best time possible in whatever time he has left
>>
>>17673599

How long since the break up? Were your buddy and your ex friends before you dated her? Did she introduce you to him or did you introduce him to her?

If you feel like he owe's his loyalty to you then he should not have invited her knowing the position it puts both of you in, if he owe's it to her then he shouldn't have invited you. Either way he sounds like a bit of a dick, either that or doesn't think about how things will affect others. Maybe have a chat with him about it, saying you want to go but aren't going to be comfortable with your ex there.
>>
>>17674668
my ex and my buddy both became f
riends at roughly the same time, and when we broke up he asked me if it was cool for him to invite her to parties I'd be going to, I said yeah because I didn't really have any hard feelings over it, I just miss having someone, especially right now
it's never normally anything even close to an issue, but with my little buddy on deaths doorstep, emotionally, my shit is fucked
>>
>>17674676

Fair enough man, I didn't read further ahead and looks like you already went and had a good time so good job on that front. Sorry to hear about the little guy, he's had a good life, just remember that.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.