[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

girlfriend keeps lubing me up n trying to shove beer bottles/fingers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

girlfriend keeps lubing me up n trying to shove beer bottles/fingers in my butt.. what do i do..
>>
Shut up and take it like the faggot you are
>>
>>17673446
Hold her down and rape her asshole.

She'll know who is boss.
>>
>>17673446
Do the same thing to her, and keep the cap on the bottle, too
>>
Tell me where to find such a crazy girl.

One girl I was fucking dared me to shove a bottle in my ass. I did it. I scared her off with my insatiable need to fuck though
>>
>>17673446
>beer bottles

Never ever stuff glass bottles up your butt, tell her to buy a dildo.
>>
>>17673446
Shout at her and call her a rapist next time.
>>
>>17673446
tell her ass to mouth is as far as it goes.
>>
>>17674257
but make sure you let it go a little further.
>>
File: file128650.jpg (27KB, 400x518px) Image search: [Google]
file128650.jpg
27KB, 400x518px
>>17673500

This, de$u.
If there are going to be insertions then make sure that it's something that won't do you any lasting damage. Nobody wants bits of broken glass up in there... even losing a toy in there is problematic enough.

Unless of course, your question is "I don't want this to happen, what do I do?" in which case just fucking tell her that you're not comfortable with it and don't want to do it. If she can't respect that then you have other, bigger problems.

Or, trade it for your own fantasies. Butt entry is a fine coin.
>>
>>17673446
Send her my way.
>>
Find another girl. Being a lesbian these days is not as hard as it used to be OP.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.