[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>yesterday friend breaks a $50 bowl to my bong trying to clean

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0048.jpg (124KB, 628x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0048.jpg
124KB, 628x640px
>yesterday friend breaks a $50 bowl to my bong trying to clean it without even asking while Im out of the room for a while
>wont buy me a new one because he claims was only trying to do me a favor
>seemed like he felt bad at first and we unofficially worked out it out, Id be fine if he could get me a cheaper one as long as it hit fine
>says he can do that and I forget about it
>comes over today wanting to smoke out of the bong and I havent got time to get a new bowl since then
>ask him if he got me one yet
>lol dude I donno what youre talking about
>went from there

>known this guy 3+ years and hes never done any kind of weird dick moves like this
How am I supposed to handle this? Just conceed and accept a friend did something really out of character and dickish for no thinkable reason except he could? Its not something I want to bitch about to mutual friends about and kicking his ass over something this insignificant would be stupid.
>>
All that weed killing his brain cells desu.
>>
Maybe you need new friends
>>
>>17673231
>friend for 3 years
>breaks something of yours
>doesn't tell you immediately, apologize and offer to replace it

What the actual fuck? Wait a week, maybe he's going nutty from some random thing in his life.

Then sit him down and tell him he's being an asshole and he needs to replace the thing he broke, and that friends don't do that shit.

Have you broken anything of his?
>>
>>17673231
Yeah man I dunno, if I'd broken something of someone's I'd replace it unless there were some seriously mitigating circumstances
>>
once upon a time in a very far away land. I could smoke pot because my job did not drug test then!
To make the big money I had to give it up. Then realized all my dope smoking friends were really just bums! Once I gave up the weed our common denominator was gone! Point is we often pick half ass friends to have fun with. Weed is about all you two probably have in common....
>>
>>17673231

Don't be a bitch. Demand he replace what he broke. If he's a man, he'll do so. If he won't, he's a child and can either grow up or go fuck himself.

Sometimes you can let little stuff slide, but $50 is plenty enough to demand compensation over.
>>
Unfortunately people are not all that responsible. Especially druggie friends.
>>
>>17673244
Nope. He broke a friends xbox controller a couple months ago and got him a new one too pretty quick. Ive never really had any issues with him acting weirdly or being irresponsible.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.