[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let me explain this the most honest way i know: I'm poor

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: 66742242-tears-wallpapers.jpg (92KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
66742242-tears-wallpapers.jpg
92KB, 1200x900px
Let me explain this the most honest way i know: I'm poor and i know i'm the only one that can change that but here is the thing: I live in Venezuela, here all is fucked up, we are the most dangerous country in the world, you cant go to the street (this morning police find 14 bodies of mens with shots near to my house) but in ecomony the thing it's even worse i make 30.000 Bsf in a month working in a hotel <--- thats its 30 dollars a month and thats a good salary here: 360 dollars a year: a pair of Yezzys or a Iphone 6 with no food and nothing else, thats whats the average citizen make in a year, and 1kg of rice is 2500 Bsf: 2 dollars, 1 cheap pair of jeans 30.000 Bsf: 30 dollars my salary in a jeans (also there is no food and necesaries products like toilet paper and colgate). My salary goes to my university and my parents brought everything else for me and everything we have like clothing and the house its from another time when everything was good, i going to be a lawyer...that make 80.000 bsf a month: 80 dollars a month, a plane ticket to the united states cost 360 dollars here (the goverment grow up the cost of the ticket to make people live in slavery and never leave the country) (also the goverment always cheap in the elections so they take ours money and we eat their shit), i have no car and my father sell his car for us so i cant sell one to take a plane ticket, my question its: how do i leave this fucking shit of country where i have no fucking future and maybe can starve to death? seriosly there is no hope, yestarday in a prision three mens kill one guy and eat him for all the hungy they are passing so i dont want to steal to other people in the same conduition and go to jail with the most dangerous, crazy and even canibal criminals in the world
>>
Tambien si hay un Venezolano que esta leyendo esto, vos sabeis que esto esta asi
>>
>>17673003
Two options. Quit school and work more hours, save up to go to the United States. Or complete your education, then go to the United States. Good luck, I mean that.
>>
>>17673003
Here is the notice of the canibalism in prision but its in spanish http://rpp.pe/mundo/venezuela/denuncian-canibalismo-en-una-carcel-de-venezuela-noticia-1002042
>>
>>17673027
I'm doing the second one, i alredy know some english, but you don´t know how hard it is, its easy to read but dificult when you fell hunger and see your mother crying because there are no food
>>
>>17673027
Also i need to know everything about the visa, and where i can live if i even can't pay the plane ticket, i'm stuck here for life dude also there is a new law where you ca't leave the country with bills to pay so i can´t get a loan to leave
>>
>>17673003
This is the dark side of capitalism, no doubt!
>>
Can't you just walk out of it through the jungle?
>>
there's also canada
>>
>>17673003
I'm sorry to hear this. I heard a story about how people are starving in Venezuela currently. I really want to help with charity organizations there. If gofundme works there, maybe you should give that a shot and try for asylum or something and come to a different country.
>>
File: 1473610060247.jpg (192KB, 706x720px) Image search: [Google]
1473610060247.jpg
192KB, 706x720px
dude i'm from el salvador, i'm not starving to death but you can get killed because no reason in the street.
I'm saving money to get out of this shithole.

my situation isn't near as bad as yours
but i somewhat understand you.
my advice to you is LEARN ENGLISH.
do it while you have opportunity if you don't know english you're fucked up.

you should try with the asylum thing.
remember that thing is getting worse so do not expect to have many opportunities in the future.

endure it dude, you have to endure this shit, don't give up.
>>
>>17673841
not him but cartels and the military could fuck him up, remember that it is the Amazon jungle there's a lot of narco ilegal shit happening there.
>>
>>17673003
That's really sad, brother. I always see the events in the news but I didn't know it was that bad.
You could try to seek asylum here in Brazil; there are 30.000 venezuelan refugees in Roraima, but that place is shit too so I'd suggest moving to another state later, somewhere in the southeast, mid-west or some small town in the south.
You will have a hard time in the beginning, we're going through a crisis and our system is really bureaucratic and slow - Canada or USA certainly have better living conditions, but it's an easier option.
The minimum wage here is around 300 dollars (if you are a legal worker).

Muchisima suerte amigo, no se rinde
>>
File: 1476129004983.png (243KB, 462x309px) Image search: [Google]
1476129004983.png
243KB, 462x309px
You are not welcome in the USA.
>>
Thanks to everybody, you can you ask me wherever you want about whats happening here, the more other contrys know, the more easy to make this goverment go to the international court
>>
>>17674951
If you read my situation maybe some mexicans are living the same and they are finding new oportunities and a new life in america and "build a wall" is a inhuman act, we need to see each other like humans not like a country, nobody choose what country to born thats why we need to change the mentality and be more solidary
>>
>>17673998
This, and prision for try it, and police shot everybody and later see who they shot
>>
Read this is about part of the situation: Here is a text in Genius about the song of Kendrick Lamar Sing About Me, I'm Dying Of Thrist:

http://genius.com/Kendrick-lamar-sing-about-me-im-dying-of-thirst-lyrics
>>
>>17674960
Well aware and had dinner with a Venezuela friend last night that left when Chavez came to power. Her mother passed several years ago and needed to return but had to hire bodyguards and would only stay two days. The sad thing is it took people too long to wake up and doubt, even if the opposition is successful with the recall and an election held, there would still be a majority vote for Maduro. Just pray for a return of $100 a barrel oil.
>>
>>17674993
It´s the first comment
>>
>>17674994
>there would still be a majority vote for Maduro

What the fuck, dude the goverment always cheap like Mugabe, don't belive in the media, only a few ignorant still belive in this (the worst part its that they are hungry and still dont change his mentality) but almost everybody change and everyday somebody else talk shit about the goverment
>>
>>17675011
Its the same as Cuba but in process and another time because we still have computers and smartphones (Twitter no, that shit is of the goverment now) we have somenthing like the FBI here is the SEBIN they are killing people who talk shit and find account of twitter and facebook of people talking shit and censored some accounts
>>
What 4chan know about this two people:

DIOSDADO CABELLO

LEOPOLDO LOPEZ
>>
Also... here is a 4 years old music video in a prision in my country and everything its REAL: thats a real prision where they took control and kill all the guards, you can look here that they had everything Guns, Drinks, Smartphones, Family, Motorcycles https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4e7eKpeb9_8
>>
File: 26724083.jpg (63KB, 500x372px) Image search: [Google]
26724083.jpg
63KB, 500x372px
One part of the city
>>
File: img_1188.jpg (331KB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
img_1188.jpg
331KB, 1600x1067px
>>17675076
Another part
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.