[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>hanging out with a girl >she's on one couch; I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1460578850754.jpg (81KB, 669x573px) Image search: [Google]
1460578850754.jpg
81KB, 669x573px
>hanging out with a girl
>she's on one couch; I'm on the other
>she's doing some homework on her laptop
>talk intermittently
>she turns away from her laptop and starts gazing into my eyes for I don't know how long (maybe 5-20 seconds)
>eventually she broke eye contact and sort smirked/smiled

What exactly is this? The lack of a smile is what's confusing me.

Pic unrelated
>>
She wanted it and you punked out
>>
Should've grabbed her by the pussy
>>
>>17672994
This
>>
>>17672988
she took a brief pause from her work to formulate a thought, the gaze was one in which she did not see and unfocused and she resumed working. People do it all the time
>>
>>17672994
We live in a co-ed house with like 20 other people and she doesn't want a relationship any time soon. We're sort of taking things slow so making out in that situation wasn't really possible
>>
>>17673007
I don't think people stare into other people's eyes randomly while reading but idk maybe
>>
>>17673020
> She doesn't want a relationship

This has nothing to do with it, fucking or making out doesn't mean relationship

> We're sort of taking things slow

You're sort of taking things slowly, you punked out and it reflects poorly on you in her eyes, it's pretty bad
>>
>>17672988
so she caught you staring at her
>>
>>17673034
We live together and I was on a separate couch. I don't think it reflects poorly on me.

>>17673043
She initiated the sustained eye contact. I realized she was looking and met her eyes.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.